Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: PE2K Spring Cleaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
If we have a few people willing to help keep the section active and to continue discussion, then I'm willing to try and bring the TCG section back.

It would also help if we had someone to cover TCG-related stuff for the site as well.
The most I could do as a collector would be to examine a different card each month and describe how much it's worth. xD I'll look around the other forums and see what I can find as far as what collectors do. I really wanna do this.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of changing things for the better of the forum, could you possibly look into this?

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |

Last edited by Jessu; 06-23-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

I really dislike the new Entertainment section. I thought the balance of there being a Video Game section and a TV/Movie/Anime/Whatever other sections there were was perfect as it was. Not that I come on here and post much nowadays, but I just thought I would throw in my two cents. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind it that much at all if the video game section had stayed clear of the everything else section. It just makes everything seem so cluttered and overfilled, plus I'm not sure what games have to do with TV shows. At least with anime they're still shows, and movies are still along the same basis. But video games I don't see the connection of.

Code:
==Other Boards
+Groups/Clubs
+Video Games
+Entertainment under a different, catchy name. Maybe the Remote Control. Or something that works for TV and whatnot.
+Debate
+Other Chat
Music and Manga/Comics being thrown in there makes it seem cluttered as well, but I'll not complain about those points, because those still slightly work in it. Not well, but not enough to be given their own seperate boards.

So er, yeah.

EDIT: Though that I should mention that I didn't actually read through the thread, so if this was brought up earlier, my bad.
EDITEDIT: Oh and the unsticky of the wrestling thread hurt. ;-;
EDITEDITEDIT: Apparently the only other gripes are people talking about... well sections I didn't like the changes to either, but don't really mind at all due to the fact I don't come here often. Go you guys. Fight the power for your sections.
EDITEDITEDITEDIT: Still hurts.

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 06-23-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Update~

[Drawn] and [Graphics] prefixes have been added to the art board. I considered adding [Other] but I figured if you had something that wasn't drawn or graphics you could just not use a prefix. I'm happy to reconsider/add to these prefixes if anyone has any other ideas about which ones we should have, so post away. =)

@Stardy - I'm sorry, but we don't have anough activity to support a board specifically for other video games. You can always try to generate more activity though, which may make the board possible. (That goes for everyone and whichever boards they want to see.)
Old 06-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Update~

[Drawn] and [Graphics] prefixes have been added to the art board. I considered adding [Other] but I figured if you had something that wasn't drawn or graphics you could just not use a prefix. I'm happy to reconsider/add to these prefixes if anyone has any other ideas about which ones we should have, so post away. =)

@Stardy - I'm sorry, but we don't have anough activity to support a board specifically for other video games. You can always try to generate more activity though, which may make the board possible. (That goes for everyone and whichever boards they want to see.)
That's great! Now that only leaves the Creative Writing section and its prefixes! (possibly prefixes in the RPG, or has that been done?)
Old 06-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
That's great! Now that only leaves the Creative Writing section and its prefixes! (possibly prefixes in the RPG, or has that been done?)
The creative writing and rpg boards already have [Pokemon] and [Other] prefixes but if you have other suggestions then feel free to post!
Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 AM

Oh, I don't think the Creative Writing section does.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Oh, I don't think the Creative Writing section does.

It does, but they don't appear automatically (it's not that smart xD). When you create a new thread, you can select which prefix you want to use. Or if you already have a thread, you can edit the first post and select/change which prefix you want to use. =)
Old 06-24-2011, 08:55 AM

So... misleading... damn it...
Old 06-25-2011, 10:53 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Update~

How about a [Contest] or [Competition] prefix?

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 06-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC View Post
How about a [Contest] or [Competition] prefix?
Added. =) Thanks for that!