Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 02-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Rhys! Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rhys!
Default Re: PE2K Presents: WWE and TNA!

Nash with black hair and the black goatee make him look a lot longer.

Gonna watch Raw today, trying to get out of my WWE/TNA break, that went for nearly a year.

The following Spoiler talks about TNA iMPACT, and if you don't want to be spoiled, don't read it.

Spoiler:
I'm glad that AJ, BMi, and Kaz are all face again, but I'm annoyed that they are the "they," they could've got some more interesting people.

I think it was true what they were going to try and do with the MEM, but started the storyline before they even had Booker & Nash, who, if TNA planned on doing the MEM story-line, completely screwed that idea by being in the royal rumble.

EDIT: WWE, what are you thinking.

Quote:
Glamorousones.com is reporting that pop singer Justin Bieber is currently in talks with WWE about an appearance at WrestleMania 27. The story notes, "Justin Bieber's peeps are in talks with World Wrestling Entertainment to participate in WWE's biggest event of the year Wrestlemania XXVII. Sources say that talks have been ongoing for several months but a deal may be reached soon.

Last edited by Rhys!; 02-02-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:11 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Bit
Quote:
Glamorousones.com is reporting that pop singer Justin Bieber is currently in talks with WWE about an appearance at WrestleMania 27. The story notes, "Justin Bieber's peeps are in talks with World Wrestling Entertainment to participate in WWE's biggest event of the year Wrestlemania XXVII. Sources say that talks have been ongoing for several months but a deal may be reached soon.
That might be true. If anyone watched RAW this week, Mr. McMahon has stated that he's going to reveal a celebrity host for Wrestlemania (or something like that), on RAW next week. So, we'll have to wait and see, but I really hope that it's not Justin Bieber, though. :o
If it is Justin Bieber, then the best thing they could do, is make him hang around with a heel/villain like The Miz, and also make him play a heel role, which should be fun to see... But that's just my opinion. ^^

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School

Last edited by Arch Enemy; 02-10-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Greatest night in the history of the sport.
I marked so much at the host.

Stardy = awesome
Old 02-16-2011, 04:15 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Holy crap, The Rock's back! This keeps me wondering how John Cena will respond to Rocky's comments next week... The weeks that are left before WrestleMania should be really interesting now, the Road To WrestleMania hasn't been this interesting in years.

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 02-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
Greatest night in the history of the sport.
I marked so much at the host.
^^^^^^
This was the first time I've watched wrestling in over half a year, and I think I'll continue watching it for now, at least!.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Stardy Offline

So we've got The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H, Stone Cold, JBL, Trish Stratus, Evan Bourne and Christian off the top of my head in terms of returns (and technically, former World Champion for 17 minutes Dolph Ziggler) in wrestling lately. Well, some returns, some random appearences, either way we're getting treated. Along with Sin Cara, Awesome Kong, Alex Koslov and much more to come.

Meanwhile, TNA's giving us... a PPV tomorrow, I guess. Not entirely sure what they've been building up, not followed them in a while. Eh. Either way, WWE wins this round. Even the indies really aren't doing much that can top what WWE's doing. CHIKARAs gone wonky, PWG doesn't really have an active storyline going, CZW is slowly turning back into lolczw and ROH... no idea whats up there.

I enjoy NXT Redemption. I hate how its for a spot on NXT 6 though. Would rather them just come straight up to the roster and have it done with. Specifically Byron Saxton, who, no offense to the other five as I like them (except Jacob Novak because he is just plain awful), is the most prepared and ready for television as of posting. Also lol@Darren Young being a part of it, even though he got a RAW contract and appeared on Superstars a number of times.

I kind of wish that a moderator showed more love for the sport, honestly. Mostly because we still have the Armageddon 2005 card up on the first post. Shows how up to date this thread is overall, really. :P

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 03-13-2011 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Showing off in edit that I have over 100 posts more than the second highest poster in this thread. Who is inactive. Woooo.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Stone Cold, The Rock, and ....Snooki?
For a second, the WWE had me thinking they were on the right track for Wrestlemania.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Rhys! Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
I kind of wish that a moderator showed more love for the sport, honestly. Mostly because we still have the Armageddon 2005 card up on the first post. Shows how up to date this thread is overall, really. :P
Maybe you could ask a mod if you can make a new thread for the Wrestling chat, but make it just wrestling in general? Then it could actually have updated posts.
Also, this thread is pretty big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Stone Cold, The Rock, and ....Snooki?
For a second, the WWE had me thinking they were on the right track for Wrestlemania.
Snooki, what a joke.

TNA is going with a Jersey Shore storyline, with Angelina and trying ( or succeeding, idk, don't watch TNA much anymore) to get J-WoWW, and WWE gets Snooki. Makes no sense.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:13 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Bit View Post
Maybe you could ask a mod if you can make a new thread for the Wrestling chat, but make it just wrestling in general? Then it could actually have updated posts.
Also, this thread is pretty big.

Snooki, what a joke.

TNA is going with a Jersey Shore storyline, with Angelina and trying ( or succeeding, idk, don't watch TNA much anymore) to get J-WoWW, and WWE gets Snooki. Makes no sense.
lol seroiusly? wtttttf.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Stardy Offline

TNA makes no sense in general.

At least WWE got the one people would actually know outside of Jersey Shore if they hadn't even watched the program. I believe they moreso brung her in as a shot at TNA thinking they're so hip and edgy for getting the other two. Also, Snooki luuuuuurvs CM Punk. Legit. So I think shes actually a wrestling fan. So thats neat, I guess. Needs more interaction with Zack Ryder though.

Stardy = awesome
Old 06-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Stardy Offline

Coming back to PE2K and seeing this unstickied hurt. I don't blame it, since it rarely got posts now-days. Oh how the times have changed. Actually, the layout in general is pretty "Eh." now, but whatever works.

Revival post with talk about CM Punk leaving the WWE. Appears to be legitimate, so I really can't wait for Money in the Bank now. Punk/Cena in Punks final match for the WWE in his hometown for the world title in the PPV main event (seriously, thats a great way to send anybody off), potential Christian/Orton rematch with Christian finally re-winning the championship, two Money in the Bank ladder matches. Seems like a lot to be excited for. Hopefully there's still people around here to talk with.

And if this ends up not getting any more posts, I just wanted to put it out there. I claim the role of the king of this thread.
At least the 08 onwards King. I was around longer but you know, details, details.

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 06-23-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Rhys! Offline

Quote:
Revival post with talk about CM Punk leaving the WWE. Appears to be legitimate, so I really can't wait for Money in the Bank now. Punk/Cena in Punks final match for the WWE in his hometown for the world title in the PPV main event (seriously, thats a great way to send anybody off),
Punk is great, will be missed, but WWE won't let him beat Super-Cena.

Quote:
potential Christian/Orton rematch with Christian finally re-winning the championship,
What exactly do people see in Christian? I find him quite boring, and easily prefer Orton over him.

Quote:
two Money in the Bank ladder matches.
They should of stayed at 'Mania, one each year made it more special.

-

Anyway, good to see you back Stardy, finally someone to talk to in this joint. (:
Old 06-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Stardy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Bit View Post

Punk is great, will be missed, but WWE won't let him beat Super-Cena.

Yeah, I fear his chances. I could see something like Punk winning, whoever wins RAW MITB instantly cashing in and becoming the biggest bad guy on RAW after Punk leaves and then Cena beats them again for his... eleventh? championship reign.

What exactly do people see in Christian? I find him quite boring, and easily prefer Orton over him.

Christian is my favourite of all time. A great wrestler who really gets what to do in the ring and when to do it. He can get great matches out of anybody on the entire roster, and he is also a fantastic worker of the mic, shown at least in his older days. He also has the very rare talent of being great as the good guy and the bad guy. If you find him boring that, thats k, and I understand.

They should of stayed at 'Mania, one each year made it more special.
I agree, one each year made it special. Three last year was ridiculous. Two is also over the top, but it could lead to two awesome matches and two awesome storylines on each roster so here's hoping for something good. Or at the very least somebody gets a world title run from it that isn't named Cena.
-

Anyway, good to see you back Stardy, finally someone to talk to in this joint. (:
Good to be back. :D

Stardy = awesome