Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:18 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Vanity
Default Re: General Pokemon Manga Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keion View Post
Since there are FR/LG arcs, do you think Gold and the others will make a comeback and make HG/SS arcs?
They will update her, they won't bring in a new character. If they did it would be so strange.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 06-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I actually liked what I've read so far, except I haven't been able to find any scans of D/P around, and I'm too lazy to navigate Serebii. xD

The ONLY character I hate though was Emerald. kajglajdfg I don't understand why they didn't just make Wally be "Emerald", seeing as how he had the color scheme going, he had the Treecko, etc. But no, they teased us and brought in random short kid that pees off the tops of buildings.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-22-2011, 04:07 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Vanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
I actually liked what I've read so far, except I haven't been able to find any scans of D/P around, and I'm too lazy to navigate Serebii. xD

The ONLY character I hate though was Emerald. kajglajdfg I don't understand why they didn't just make Wally be "Emerald", seeing as how he had the color scheme going, he had the Treecko, etc. But no, they teased us and brought in random short kid that pees off the tops of buildings.
I never got that either, and he's a really strange and easy-to-dislike character.. Wally woulda suited it much better.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 06-23-2011, 08:00 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I never got that either, and he's a really strange and easy-to-dislike character.. Wally woulda suited it much better.
I'm going to third the notion. The Emerald arc was probably my least favorite, just because I couldn't attach myself to the main character...

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-12-2011, 04:18 AM
PikaPwn Offline
New Trainer

Viz is currently remaking the Pokemon Adventures series. Does anyone know if they are censoring anything from the original Japanese Pokemon Adventures?
Old 11-26-2011, 01:20 AM
PetraHalliwell Offline

The Pokemon Adventures Manga is fantastic. It's different from the Anime.....I mean, totally different. I only have the first one, but I'm reading the rest online. Still though, it's just fantastic! (:
Old 12-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Wolf Speaker Offline

I love Pokemon Special so much. <3 I want to read the HG/SS arc so badly. Gold. <333 The Black and White manga is pretty weird, so far. It lacks the adventure feeling the previous arcs had, and it seems pretty sub-par so far. Especially since a couple of chapters seem to be missing. And the main characters seem kind of flat. :/ White is coming along, but...I just don't really like the general feeling of it.

I still don't get why the mangaka is doing HG/SS, Platinum and Black/White all at once. >.< I'd rather have just one of them advancing at a steady pace...