Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Default Need Help Fixing my Sig

I'm having some signature issues and I want to have a sig and the picture or the reason I want for having the sig isn't showing up too well. I have plenty of people on this computer in shorts that I want to look at and all the sigs are too big and I tried to fix them in paint all day today but can you please help me make them smaller? Thank you to anyone who does in advance.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Need Help Fixing my Sig

Can you give us your coding so I can see what it's like? If you mean that the images won't fit vertically, it's because there's only limited space for a sig. If you want to have them horizontally across, that's fine, and you need to have the images like this:

Quote:
[IMG]shorts1[/IMG][IMG]shorts2[/IMG][IMG]shorts3[/IMG]
Instead of this:

Quote:
[IMG]shorts1[/IMG]
[IMG]shorts2[/IMG]
[IMG]shorts3[/IMG]
If you mean that the pictures themselves are oddly shaped, then that's another story. You shouldn't use Paint for resizing. You should use Photoshop. If you can PM (private message) me the pictures and tell me how you want them to be changed, then I can resize them for you. :)

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

There was another one I wanted and it's from dragoart and soon, I'm going to find a way to install Photoshop onto my computer and put it to use. Thanks for trying to help. A mod already fixed my sig already and it looks wonderful.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

'Kay. Glad I could offer, anyway. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Hey wait, I'll send you a pm. There's some other cute boy I wanted in my sig as well. It'd be nice if you can offer the help. I'm only asking politely.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:01 AM
fortomorrow Offline

If you pay attention to the blanks of the url and the character quantity limitation, you can add your sig well!