Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Default What type of N64 controller do you use?

I still have a N64 from when I was a kid but the controllers are a piece of garbage. I have one that keeps causing my car to stop every time I play Mario Kart while pressing A. I wonder if it's that same controller which is causing some minigames that rely on pressing the A or B button in Pichu's Powerplant or Thundering Dyamo hard for me. It's a Superpad and the controller wasn't very well taken care of. Some part of the joystick is gone, meaning the top and it's like the control pad sticks together and doesn't move very well. This is especially for Mario Kart and Pichu's Powerplant so I'm wondering if anyone COULD have a better controller than me and then that could maybe explain why I'm not winning anything to do with the Electric Pokemon on the Pokemon Stadium Hard minigame challenges. Also I know from that one video, Metapod or Kakuna cannot harden and then unharden after a split second. I was watching a TAS video apparently, used for cheating. It never works when I try to do it.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: What type of N64 controller do you use?

I have a regular N64 controller that came with the console. I've never had any problems with it even though it's fairly worn out now. Maybe you could try buying a new controller? I'm sure they'd be very cheap these days.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:36 AM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Maybe the Superpad was a bad idea. I could ask my mom to buy me another type of purple online and see if it works for the minigames but Mario Kart on my current one is out because it completely lost its joystick.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

I had one controller of each color that was available at the time Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, and Gray). My nephews took them all apart and put the shells back together so they were all multi-colored. They are all worn out very badly. I retired my N64 when the Game Cube came out, then retire my Game Cube but not the games when the Wii came out.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I have these:

Clear Purple:

Silver:

My Favorite:
Red<3:

I have Pokemon Stadium and Stadium2, And I lost Pokemon Snap and...I think That's it...
Old 06-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Rhys! Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rhys!

Before my mum gave our N64 to our cousins, we have a Silver controller, a dark blue one, and two silver ones that I think were fake, but worked.