Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Default Question on how to beat a certain minigame

In playing Pokemon Stadium and going to minigames challenge and selecting the hardest difficulty level on one, I have a hard time defeating Thundering Dynamo, about the same as Pichu's Powerplant on Pokemon Stadium 2, and Rock Harden because those rounds seem so hard. Also, what's the strategy for winning on Snore War? I try to make sure I'm doing everything they're doing but they seem to be doing it so fast and better than me. How can I improve at this game? Also if anyone has won against Pichu's Powerplant because that's the harder one because you have to press more than just A or B, could you please tell me?
Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Absol2000 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: buy Lottery Ticket the movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionidlill View Post
cinematic No Strings Attached download Shank Movie Premier buy Che Bella giornata film cheap hi-def quality Tropa de Elite 2 - O Inimigo Agora É Outro downloading Battle of Los Angeles movie Movie Dvd Thomas & Friends: Misty Island Rescue AniMen: Triton Force Movie Yahoo Camp Hell 3d to watch the The Other Guys film The Devil Within movie premier Download The Fighter Film Now Meadowoods Full Lenght Film In Divx Format The Dead Undead The Film watch Bloodwood full film high quality download Harlem Hostel divx Hole in One Film Direct Download Dark Relic film out Nine Dead Film watch MacGruber film 2011 Download Movie Wrong Side of Town online Watch Full Version Of The Switch Movie Just Wright Full Lenght Movie In Pda Format Download The Wrath of Cain Hq Remember Me Theater Film full Ca$h film good quality Download Yamla Pagla Deewana Movie In Hd Gunless Film Imdb Where Can I Download The Sunset Limited The Film Farsan Movie Download Blogspot download movie The Inheritance hq watch the whole movie of The Expendables Website To Watch Unrequited The Movie The Last Airbender Film Download Download Hd Deux de la Vague The Infidel Movie In English To Download Four Lions movie summary Download The Whole Planet Hulk Movie Download The The Chaperone Film Online Watch Infection: The Invasion Begins Movie Dvd Quality Download The Whole Love and Other Drugs Movie Babe, I Love You Movie Synopsis
Lmfao if this didn't help then NOTHING will.
I don't have the game, but I'd suggest IGN or something.

Furries are ridiculous.
If you happen to be a furry...
GTFO muh Interwebz.
I mean, <3?

This user's favorite Pokemon hobby is walking up and down Mode Street in Castelia City, bowling down pedestrians.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Default Re: Question on how to beat a certain minigame

It didn't help at all Absol and I want that spambot out of here. I already reported him to the Pe2k mods.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:12 AM
Absol2000 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycling Road View Post
It didn't help at all Absol and I want that spambot out of here. I already reported him to the Pe2k mods.
It was sarcasm... Oh look. He left.
As will I. Ciao~

Furries are ridiculous.
If you happen to be a furry...
GTFO muh Interwebz.
I mean, <3?

This user's favorite Pokemon hobby is walking up and down Mode Street in Castelia City, bowling down pedestrians.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Then that was spam.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

Can anyone please help me? I saw a youtube video of Pichu's Powerplant being defeated in 5 seconds. It's right here for evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gLN...eature=related

This guy gets perfect scores on everything. I wonder if he could be a member of Pe2k as well because I'm looking for help.

Last edited by Cycling Road; 06-12-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Oops; computer typo
Old 06-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Silvalfo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycling Road View Post
Can anyone please help me? I saw a youtube video of Pichu's Powerplant being defeated in 5 seconds. It's right here for evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gLN...eature=related

This guy gets perfect skills on everything. I wonder if he could be a member of Pe2k as well because I'm looking for help.
Oh, it's a TAS video (improved gameplay by an emulator with slowdowns, savestates, etc.
The best I could do was 7 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTnEyJWu7XM

In any case, just practice until you get the hang of the minigames. If this doesn't help, then nothing will.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Cycling Road Offline
Banned

I saw your performance on youtube and it was from a few years ago, but what does TAS stand for?

Must you have a better control pad or stick than me? Every time I press the angle buttons, they slow down and I also have problems with Mario Kart because when I'm on the A button hitting the gas in the race, the cart tends to slow down on me some a lot so could there be some kind of pattern problem for how I'm not or ever winning this game? Because if it is, I could try to afford another N64 controller and go from there. What controller do you use? I use a Superpad which got messed up several years ago.

Last edited by Cycling Road; 06-12-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Closed Thread