Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians {RP}

Name: Prince Eagle Razenkorak
Activity: Trying to get treated.
Alliance: Noctowl

The Prince watched as the doctor treated her. He was impressed with the skills that he had. He quickly healed her cuts from the different pecks that were thrown at her. He [The Prince] knew that this doctor would be very useful if the Prince was to stop the Skarmory. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice when the doctor told him it was his turn.

Eagle sat down and wasn't afraid of receiving pain. Eagle then noticed that Lolita was gone. He knew she will feel bad about asking about his fiance. Yet he had to fix his arm so he could hurry and warn the people about the incoming storm.
------------

Name: Don Kyoti
Currently Doing: In a bar
Alliance: Skarmory

Don Kyoti was walking and noticed Adriana follow him. He also heard how she pointed out a bar to him. Wow usually he chose the bars and his partners had no say in things in matters. Don shrugged it off. Adriana was the first to stand up to him and his attitude. He didn't mind but it showed her courage.

Don went into the bar and took a seat. As he sat down the room became quiet. Five big guys came up to him. "Are you Don", one of them asked. Don Kyoti said nothing and shifted his position to become more comfortable.

"I asked are you Don Kyoti", he asked again. Once again Don didn't say anything. "One more time are you Don Kyoti". Don Kyoti said nothing. The guy brought his huge hand and grabbed Don's shoulder.

"Remove your hand from my shoulder", Don said. The big guy laughed at Don's remark clearly not afraid of Don.

"Or what", the guy asked.

"This", Don said. In a quick motion Don grabbed his sword and sliced the guy's hand off of his arm. He then grabbed the chair he was sitting in and slammed it against the guy's skull. He fell to the ground knocked out. His partners too out their weapons and charged at him. Don blocked the first attack and pushed with all his might.

He then ducked and stabbed the person behind him. He spun his sword and flipped. He then sliced another one. He then stuck his sword into the ground and spun around it kicking two of them. He pulled it out and stabbed them. The crowd gasped. Don grabbed a towel and started wiping the blood from his sword. He then patted all of the dirt form him. He took another seat and asked for a beer.
---------------

Names: Jolt, Vape, Flame (Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon)
Currently doing: Fighting
Alliance: Neutral

Jolt watched as his fellow Eevee cousin, Shadow disposed of the Rhydons. He was surprised at Shadow's skills even using one of the skills that the Three Devil Dogs used. It would be something if Shadow wanted to join them Jolt wouldn't even say no. "C'mon we have to find another type of food", jolt said examining the pile of Pidgey ,"I know everyone is not a big bird fan".

Jolt didn't wait to hear if Shadow objected. He ran into another open plains. That was when he saw a stampede of Tauros. He was pleased at his awesome sense of hearing. He pin-pointed his aim and then everything he could. He shot huge Pin Needles at them. The Needles had hit at least 3 Tauros. Jolt jumped from his point and then a special call.

His brother and sister Flame and Vape came running towards him. "Help me drag these back", Jolt said. They only nodded and started helping him. Jolt knew that Shadow would come too if not he would be at camp. He wondered what the Snorelaxes would do.

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:50 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Lolita Savanna
Activity: Lost in thought

Lolita merely stared at the storm, petting Dart's head. Dusk looked out ahead before jumping down from his perch and spreading his wings. "I'll go warn the people of the storm," he merely said to Lolita. She nodded and watched Dusk glide down into Sootopolis before looking at the clouds. "I wonder... if I could ever have a chance. With what's going on... in the end... when peace is restored... I'll probably go back to my peasant life... mostly because of how simple it is. Always quiet... just like this but yet full of hustle and bustle as well... you miss that life, don't you Dart?" she asked, looking at Dart.

Dart cooed and nodded in response, looking back out at the storm itself. It was pretty close but not so close that it was raining yet. Lolita smiled faintly. "Maybe the Prince can find someone else to be his Queen... maybe not. He'll probably never get over his fiance... it's all a matter of time... no matter what way you look at it," she said, now speaking mostly to herself. Dart cooed and looked at her, flapping his wings gently. She merely gave another faint smile and rubbed Dart's head, who began to coo happily at the sensation. She just continued to stand lost in thought.

Meanwhile, Dusk had been flying around telling everyone of the oncoming storm. People prepared what they had to do to prepare for the storm, knowing it was probably bad if they had to be warned about it. By time's end, Dusk had easily and quite quickly warned everyone. He flew over to the tavern where the line of people was definitely shorter than before and most merely had scrapes and bruises and small cuts now. He flew in above everyone's heads much to their amazement and landed next to the Prince, looking up at him. "I've already warned everyone of the storm, Sir Eagle," he said, looking to the Doctor before looking back at the Prince.

"However you may want to have a talk with Lolita when you're done here. She'll be at the peak of Sootopolis with Dart. Don't expect for her to hear your arrival... when she gets lost in thought, she forgets about most things around her except her Pokemon friends. So I suggest warning your presence to her in some form," he said, flapping his wings gently to hover himself into the air. "I may add she's quite upset with herself for her previous comment which is why I ask you to talk to her. She criticizes herself too much when you're around it seems," he added. "In any case, I'm merely asking so I'm leaving the decision to you, Sir Eagle," he said. And with that, he flapped his wings and flew out of the "medical ward" to do his own errands, probably to take shelter with Celerity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Adriana Wyvern
Activity: Watching a bar fight
Alliance: Skarmory

Adriana watched as Don walked off toward the place she choose and smiled. "Cmon Blade. Let's see if we can't make ourselves some bar fights, hm?" she asked, smiling. Blade grinned mischievously. "Weav, weavile!" he nodded in agreement. Adriana followed after Don into the bar and looked around the place with a bored look. "Wow... this place is a drag... goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover," she said with a smirk. She took a seat nearby Don and looked around to find some guys that looked like they could get in a real fight.

Before she could cause her own mischief, her dual colored eyes landed on a group of five men coming toward Don. She smirked with a raised eyebrow. "This should be interesting. And to think, I didn't even have to create this fight," she said, watching in amusement as Don merely ignored the men. Before long, the man went too far and Don ended up killing them all. "Weavile," Blade said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Yea I know, we could do better," she said, smirking as she watched Don nonchalantly clean off his sword of blood.

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder and she didn't bother looking behind her, knowing it was some guy. "Hey sugar, do you wanna have some fun time?" the man asked gruffly. She sighed then smiled and turned around, locking eyes with him. "Beat it or I'll have Blade slice you into little cubes," she said. Blade grinned and his claws gleamed as he got into an attack position. The man merely chuckled. "Oh come now hunny... what's the harm in having some fun?" he asked, apparently unafraid. He also apparently didn't notice her eyes... probably because of the lighting... which made her eyes look as if both were blue.

Adriana merely turned away and Blade slashed at the man's chest, opening it up diagonally. The man screamed and other men got up from the bar. Blade then jumped on his chest, kicking him down onto the floor and slashed his face repeatedly before finally ending his misery with a slash to his throat, almost cutting his head clean off. Blade jumped off the man and licked his claws clean. Apparently, Adriana just didn't want to bother with it as she sipped some beer she ordered during the killing. Once Blade cleaned his claws, he hopped up onto the bar and glared at everyone. He was willing to slaughter anyone that came near his friend.

As for Adriana, she held a bored look the whole time and merely held a conversation with the bartender while drinking some light beer. Of course, it wasn't really a conversation since the bartender kept looking to Blade the whole time with fright in his eyes. She looked around the room as Blade finished up, wondering who to set up with who for a bar fight here. Don didn't make his fights last long so that was really boring. She was having a tough time choosing who to pit against who in a bar fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shadow and Sunny
Activity: Hunting with Jolt

Shadow looked at Jolt as he merely answered with an order to Shadow's question. He growled to himself and walked over toward the pile of Pidgey as Jolt ran off. His sister was actually a vegetarian since she didn't like to harm living things unless she needed to. He rolled his eyes at the waste of the lives of those Pidgey and trotted off after Jolt boredly. Though I may not like Jolt, I do like the Devil Dogs style of fighting... still my sister would object to me becoming one of them... 'tis a hard life I live, he thought with a sigh.

Shadow arrived just as soon as the three Tauros were taken down. He watched from a distance, preferring to keep to himself at this point now. He looked around as Jolt gave off his special call and before long Flame and Vape were coming, hightailed by his sister. Sunny approached Jolt and looked at the Tauros with a frown. She was a vegetarian and was saddened at the lost of these Tauros but Jolt and his buddies had to eat... She looked at Jolt and smiled. Shadow could quite easily tell when Sunny had a crush on someone because she always clinged to them like she was doing with Jolt.

Sunny trotted over to him and looked at the Tauros. "You have pretty good skill. Need help in carrying them back? I can use my psychic abilities... though I should say I'm a vegetarian really..." she said, tilting her head to the side. As she waited for Jolt's orders, Shadow actually smiled. Hmm... if Sunny actually likes Jolt enough she may consider becoming neutral... that's if Jolt shares the same feelings... I doubt he does though. So I won't get my hopes up, he thought as he watched in the shadow of a tree. For now, he would merely observe and help when his help was needed.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Kiera & Riko
Activity: Thinking

"I think we should find somewhere to crash, my legs are killing me" Riko said, and I nodded in agreement. I followed Riko through the forest, it was now almost dark; the time they call 'twilight'. We were going to be walking for a while, so it gave me time to think. The amber stone, filled with the esence of fire, hidden in a place so secret, those who did know its whereabouts had long been gone. The day the Noctowl had sent them on this quest he had also said a riddle, of which when it is unwoven; it shall reveal the resting place of the stone.
"It is an amber rock of flame
to search it is a deadly game
of steel and of flight
of evil and of might
its protector will not let it fall
but those who discover, during nightfall
are under a spell uncast
to retrieve the stone at last"

"Kiera, KIERA!" Says Riko, disturbibg me from my daydream "sorry, what?" I apologize, shaking my head "hmmm, theres a trench under this rock and I figured we might sleep there? what do you think?" said Riko, looking hopeful "yeah sounds fine, great job" I praise as I enter the hole under the boulder.

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 09-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Master Zorua Offline

((Sorry >.< I forgot completely about this one ))

Robert Gallifrey
Sootopolis City

"Alright, Gardevoir, numb his mind to the pain. Now sir if you could just look over at the window there, I'll be done in a jiffy." Robert spoke. Robert first used the cloth to wash the wound clean of any debris. Then he added a bit of ointment to the wound itself to prevent infection from being able to take hold. With a quick motion of his mastered hands, he began sewing up the wound on the prince's hand.

"Alright, now Blissey, some Refresh energy if you would please." The doctor requested. The large egg Pokemon smeared the area with her healing energies, melding the flesh together. It would take time for the wound to completely heal, but it was the best that could be done. "And we are done." Robert spoke as he put his stuff away.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyliao View Post
There it was - I could see a Swalot, faintly. I returned to Melody and informed her that there was a Swalot watching us. It thoroughly creeped me out....
First of all, the last post in this thread was about 4 years ago. Second necroposting is against the rules, you don't want to get in trouble for that. If you would like to join an RP, try looking in the Sign Up sections and sticking to those on the first page. :3

Mod lock?