Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:33 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Arrow The Ultra People of the Roleplaying Game (More Promotion!)

As one of the longest-playing members of the URPG still active, I have witnessed the coming and going of URPG generations. People join us to have fun and experience their own Pokemon journey. In some cases, they stay for a long time, such as Pidge. And in others... they eventually leave.

But just because the destination is departure does not mean the journey was not worthwhile.

I'd like to take the time to thank a few people.

Stinky, you shall be missed sir. Ataro came to me and recommended you for a position in the URPG leadership and from what we've all seen, you clearly deserved it. Battles can sometimes be the most complicated and conflicting of sections, but you have handled your duties and responsibilities with ease. And even more important, you were passionate about it. You helped us when we needed leadership and I am eternally thankful for your help.

Though the initial Black and White craze is finally stabilizing, we're approaching the summer months, months where the URPG happens to be its busiest. Thus we're going to need more help and I'm happy to announce a few promotions.

Bumblebee is no ordinary robot in disguise. He's been a helpful member on PE2K and BMG and one who has been dedicated to our little community for a long period of time. You can always depend on him for any help and he'll willingly step forward. So I am proud to announce him as one of the new URPG Officials.

Similarly, everyone knows WTP to have been an active member on both forums. Behind his humorous mask lies... well, more humor, but also a keen mind and a helpful personality. We always complain that it's always so hard to find a ref, but when WTP is around, it's easy. Thus, I am happy to announce his promotion to URPG Official.

ChainReaction01 is a member I have been keeping my eye on since I first met him. Not because he was a troublemaker, but because I saw in him a spark of leadership and ingenuity. That he would be able to go far and accomplish much. And I'm glad to say that my expectations were proven right. So please welcome him as a URPG Official!

Last, but not least, I'm sure all our story folk know of Taras Bulba. When he's not fighting Darkwing Duck, he's grading stories under the watchful eyes of our Story Mistress. Luckily though, I don't believe he's as whip-focused as she is. So keep your stories clean and properly written else our new Official, Taras, will Bulba you.

Additionally, due to Stinky's retirement, Pidge (who is perhaps one of the smartest guys I've ever met) will be stepping up as Head Ref. Go bother him for ref tests, ref stuff, ref questions, etc. He's been around long enough to remember my predecessor, his predecessor, and his predecessor before him! So he should know how all of this works.

Similarly, Trainer17, or Sam as I like to call him, will now act as Head Ranger along with Dog of Hellsing. He's a slap happy guy with a love for good anime and good people. In his hands, I imagine our Rangering will be boosted 100 percent. Submit all suggestions about the Park to him.

Long live the URPG!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 05-19-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: The Ultra People of the Roleplaying Game

Good job all! Well deserved

Except that ChainReaction guy. I hear he backstabs.

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 05-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Spiderc Offline

Send a message via AIM to Spiderc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
Except that ChainReaction guy. I hear he backstabs.
What? And you don't have him blocked?

Anyway, congrats on the new positions everyone (on a related note, I think I should be Head Wait a sec, this Guy doesn't do Anything)
Old 05-19-2011, 06:05 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

Congrats you guys, you all definitely deserve the promotion!

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 05-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: The Ultra People of the Roleplaying Game (More Promotion!)

JokesterJesse is also now a Senior Judge. He will be helping us to improve and maintain the Contest section of the URPG, and will also help to mark the judge quizzes. If you haven't noticed, ATF (AmericanTreeFrog) is also back and is one of our Senior Judges as well.

If you have any judge quizzes you would like to send, feel free to ask them.