Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-01-2011, 07:36 PM
hazzaboy's Avatar
hazzaboy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 35
Default Re: Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

it was a big let down of ash and dawn were actually the main charectors and that brock was someone there to look after them like a baby sitter i wished i could of seen less of ash battling and more of brock battling, it was also a shame as that was the last of brocks apreance in pokemon for the time being, and that he spent his one remaining series doing nothing but sometimes caring over injured/sick pokemon!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

To tell the truth I really liked the Sinnoh Saga. Some of the filler episodes were hit and miss but I really liked the episodes that involved the gym leaders or the continuing story plot. A lot of the gym leaders like Fantina and Gardenia got expanded upon as you saw that they did more then just hang around at the gym. They took the whole 'give the gym leaders at least two episodes' thing from Hoenn and expanded on that by giving them a bit more spice in their personalities.

Sinnoh also felt like it handle it's source material better then the previous sagas by how they handled Team Galactic and including characters and locations that you see in the games such as Iron Island and Marley. One thing that I hated the Hoenn Saga was how horrible the Team Magma and Aqua was but with Team Galactic everything felt good. All their episodes tied in with each other and how nicely it tied to the overall story and characters. The build up was nice and smooth.

Also I liked how things were a bit better balanced between Ash and Dawn for some sort of screen time. I mean Ash still got a good bit of attention but at least it was entertaining to watch Dawn. Brock got screw over but at least they remembered him via the whole Team Galactic so it wasn't too bad.

I really enjoyed the Sinnoh saga and think that it is maybe the best that the writers have done in a long time. They were able to create a good subplot and used their sources nicely unlike in the past where things were just separate things that didn't really connect to each other.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

As I said before, the Sinnoh saga was still better than a few previous seasons, but it honestly still did not make the cut.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-24-2011, 03:10 AM
SCX's Avatar
SCX Offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
Default Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga



Uh...tl;dr - I likes Pokemon o3o & Sinnoh Saga

Have to say that if it is Pokemon, I will come to enjoy it as I just generally enjoy the entire spectrum. The beginning seasons were great, really. Ash was a new trainer who had a rival who appeared at some parts. Then it accompanied a female role who carried quite a punch. Brock was the character role who helped to be the butter between Ash and Misty as well inform the audience on Pokemon knowledge (ignoring some things he had said). Add to it that Brock also had creative personalities infested into him to make him fall head over heels in love with a lot of the girls Ash and Co. met on their journey.

Skipping the filler saga, Ash and Co. are now in Johto. A lot of the Pokemon have a bit more personality and delivers an entertaining party. A Totodile who are quite quirky. The Cyndaquil who had a habit to wander off in curiosity. Then there is Bayleef who crushed hard on her trainer. Ash with his interesting Pokemon Party, went at Johto with the idea to show he can succeed Gary (it is because of Gary he went to Johto after losing to Eevee). Mind you all, Ash was still quite the newbie. Might I remind you that he faced Pryce with a Normal type Pokemon against his Ice type despite being told by his friends how wrong of a choice he made.

The Silver Conference reflected what his reason for traveling Johto was. He used his other skills to battle Charizard against Blastoise as to ignore the whole advantage/dis-advantage scenario. As long as he believed in his Pokemon, he'll come through. After he lost to Harrison, he got the idea to head to Hoenn. Now, this is where you take into consideration what was told to Ash. The more experience he gets on his travels, the better they will be.

So, he travels to Hoenn where he starts out with a new team. Clearly this is to experience all different Pokemon and deal with a girl. Yes, he had Misty, but May very well embraced her feminine side. Her attitude was a mix of being a gym leader's daughter and new at training with the side of not liking Pokemon (compared to Ash who just couldn't wait to get his starter). He supported her when she decided to try contest battling and this introduced a lot to Ash.

I'm not sure what episode it is, but Ash wished he was there to help May in battling. Especially since she didn't start off the way Ash did. Advance Battles brought in the beginning of different type of people while Ash developed his experience. In this saga, I think he does very much take into consideration advantages and disadvantages in the battle field. He's not entirely the kid he started off with saying, "Oh yeah! You don't know what you can do until you try!" In his Kanto days and Johto days, he used his hard head a lot versus his brain.

The Frontier Battle helped to show how much Ash has grown. Many people will say that they don't believe Ash has grown or anything. No matter if he was ten or fourteen, he isn't an adult and it takes much experience as well years to gain quite the knowledge. Don't expect that a ten year old or how ever old Ash should be, will travel four different regions to act as if a twenty-one year old would behave. After all, Ash did still act in certain ways as to not listen to Brandon and run around foolishly after being found in the tomb.

Then it was the ending of the Frontier Brain that built up what could be expected in the Sinnoh Saga. What Ash uses with his beliefs. Look how far it has gotten him. If it wasn't for the special training he had to get the feel of what it was like back in his old days, then his battle would not have won him the Brave Symbol. You don't know what you can do until you try and you should always believe in yourself and your Pokemon. That is a lot of what Ash relies on.

The Sinnoh Saga I feel had delivered a more philosophical point of view. That belief Ash has as mentioned, is targeted as it rivals much of what were Paul's beliefs. They were both into Pokemon and nothing fuels a rivalry better than trainers who carry different believes. Ash learned that he cannot expect everyone to have his same belief or see eye to eye. In the end, it's about who made it to be the better trainer. Ash earned his spot fair and square.

What else the Sinnoh Saga brought was realistic feels. Dawn started her journey as a member of Ash and Co. with somewhat the same arrogance that Ash carried. What I also enjoyed was that Dawn didn't give Ash a hard time for what Pikachu did to her bike. Just thought I throw that in there. Any ways, Dawn came to realize that there was a lot to contests and because of her losses, she questioned if she should be a coordinator. People a lot of times when they do not do well in something will give up. Dawn used much of Ash's similar belief to continue trying harder and harder each time for her next Pokemon Contest.

Sinnoh expanded on issues with how Pokemon can differ. Some Pokemon are happier with cruel, brutal, and high standards type of trainers. Then some work better if they have a trainer such as Ash. Next to that are the Pokemon Gym Leaders that had more personality. Roark who rivaled his father, Byron. Gardenia who had such a love for grass-types. Fantina, Maylene, Candice, etc. After all, Pokemon consists of more than just Ash and Pikachu.

Yes, the dialogue and how episodes were shot didn't really do it at times. Don't expect every show to give you a mind-gasm full of awesomeness. There will be episodes you dislike and episodes you like. All series start out bad and admittedly, Pokemon did not always have every great episode at first. Yes, I did very much enjoy when I was younger but I had the mind of a five to six year old. Story, Voice, Dialogue, etc never made a difference to me if in one episode it was good or if in one episode it was bad. It was the general Pokemon World that had my gaze glued to the screen in awe.

I don't really care if people dislike characters or Pokemon. My own view really only matters to me. If you want to tear any of this to shreds, go ahead. If you hate what Pokemon has become, good for you. If you love what it has become, good for you too. Just remember that the Pokemon fan base has grown and that over half the world knows what Pokemon is.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCX View Post


Uh...tl;dr - I likes Pokemon o3o & Sinnoh Saga

Have to say that if it is Pokemon, I will come to enjoy it as I just generally enjoy the entire spectrum. The beginning seasons were great, really. Ash was a new trainer who had a rival who appeared at some parts. Then it accompanied a female role who carried quite a punch. Brock was the character role who helped to be the butter between Ash and Misty as well inform the audience on Pokemon knowledge (ignoring some things he had said). Add to it that Brock also had creative personalities infested into him to make him fall head over heels in love with a lot of the girls Ash and Co. met on their journey.

Skipping the filler saga, Ash and Co. are now in Johto. A lot of the Pokemon have a bit more personality and delivers an entertaining party. A Totodile who are quite quirky. The Cyndaquil who had a habit to wander off in curiosity. Then there is Bayleef who crushed hard on her trainer. Ash with his interesting Pokemon Party, went at Johto with the idea to show he can succeed Gary (it is because of Gary he went to Johto after losing to Eevee). Mind you all, Ash was still quite the newbie. Might I remind you that he faced Pryce with a Normal type Pokemon against his Ice type despite being told by his friends how wrong of a choice he made.

The Silver Conference reflected what his reason for traveling Johto was. He used his other skills to battle Charizard against Blastoise as to ignore the whole advantage/dis-advantage scenario. As long as he believed in his Pokemon, he'll come through. After he lost to Harrison, he got the idea to head to Hoenn. Now, this is where you take into consideration what was told to Ash. The more experience he gets on his travels, the better they will be.

So, he travels to Hoenn where he starts out with a new team. Clearly this is to experience all different Pokemon and deal with a girl. Yes, he had Misty, but May very well embraced her feminine side. Her attitude was a mix of being a gym leader's daughter and new at training with the side of not liking Pokemon (compared to Ash who just couldn't wait to get his starter). He supported her when she decided to try contest battling and this introduced a lot to Ash.

I'm not sure what episode it is, but Ash wished he was there to help May in battling. Especially since she didn't start off the way Ash did. Advance Battles brought in the beginning of different type of people while Ash developed his experience. In this saga, I think he does very much take into consideration advantages and disadvantages in the battle field. He's not entirely the kid he started off with saying, "Oh yeah! You don't know what you can do until you try!" In his Kanto days and Johto days, he used his hard head a lot versus his brain.

The Frontier Battle helped to show how much Ash has grown. Many people will say that they don't believe Ash has grown or anything. No matter if he was ten or fourteen, he isn't an adult and it takes much experience as well years to gain quite the knowledge. Don't expect that a ten year old or how ever old Ash should be, will travel four different regions to act as if a twenty-one year old would behave. After all, Ash did still act in certain ways as to not listen to Brandon and run around foolishly after being found in the tomb.

Then it was the ending of the Frontier Brain that built up what could be expected in the Sinnoh Saga. What Ash uses with his beliefs. Look how far it has gotten him. If it wasn't for the special training he had to get the feel of what it was like back in his old days, then his battle would not have won him the Brave Symbol. You don't know what you can do until you try and you should always believe in yourself and your Pokemon. That is a lot of what Ash relies on.

The Sinnoh Saga I feel had delivered a more philosophical point of view. That belief Ash has as mentioned, is targeted as it rivals much of what were Paul's beliefs. They were both into Pokemon and nothing fuels a rivalry better than trainers who carry different believes. Ash learned that he cannot expect everyone to have his same belief or see eye to eye. In the end, it's about who made it to be the better trainer. Ash earned his spot fair and square.

What else the Sinnoh Saga brought was realistic feels. Dawn started her journey as a member of Ash and Co. with somewhat the same arrogance that Ash carried. What I also enjoyed was that Dawn didn't give Ash a hard time for what Pikachu did to her bike. Just thought I throw that in there. Any ways, Dawn came to realize that there was a lot to contests and because of her losses, she questioned if she should be a coordinator. People a lot of times when they do not do well in something will give up. Dawn used much of Ash's similar belief to continue trying harder and harder each time for her next Pokemon Contest.

Sinnoh expanded on issues with how Pokemon can differ. Some Pokemon are happier with cruel, brutal, and high standards type of trainers. Then some work better if they have a trainer such as Ash. Next to that are the Pokemon Gym Leaders that had more personality. Roark who rivaled his father, Byron. Gardenia who had such a love for grass-types. Fantina, Maylene, Candice, etc. After all, Pokemon consists of more than just Ash and Pikachu.

Yes, the dialogue and how episodes were shot didn't really do it at times. Don't expect every show to give you a mind-gasm full of awesomeness. There will be episodes you dislike and episodes you like. All series start out bad and admittedly, Pokemon did not always have every great episode at first. Yes, I did very much enjoy when I was younger but I had the mind of a five to six year old. Story, Voice, Dialogue, etc never made a difference to me if in one episode it was good or if in one episode it was bad. It was the general Pokemon World that had my gaze glued to the screen in awe.

I don't really care if people dislike characters or Pokemon. My own view really only matters to me. If you want to tear any of this to shreds, go ahead. If you hate what Pokemon has become, good for you. If you love what it has become, good for you too. Just remember that the Pokemon fan base has grown and that over half the world knows what Pokemon is.
That is the problem though. Dawn was TOO similar to Ash. If you want to have another character almost exactly like Ash, you might as well make it a spin-off. You cannot make Dragon Ball Z with two Gokus. It would be ridiculously boring.

Also, May question herself plenty of times and did not give up. The only problem I have with the whole "coordinator" thing is that it makes Dawn and May too soft. While Misty was a tomboy, she did have a thing for beauty, yes, but she was also headstrong. May and Dawn also had a thing for beauty, but were really quirky. Like... You know how every class in school has that one girl that won't fit in because she is too unsure of herself. That is what both Dawn and May are like.

The Sinnoh season was way too much like the Hoenn series, only with minor improvements. The new seasons are far better in my opinion, and at least Iris does not seem to be a replacement for Misty. =D
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-24-2011, 10:20 PM
SCX's Avatar
SCX Offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
Default Re: Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
That is the problem though. Dawn was TOO similar to Ash. If you want to have another character almost exactly like Ash, you might as well make it a spin-off. You cannot make Dragon Ball Z with two Gokus. It would be ridiculously boring.

Also, May question herself plenty of times and did not give up. The only problem I have with the whole "coordinator" thing is that it makes Dawn and May too soft. While Misty was a tomboy, she did have a thing for beauty, yes, but she was also headstrong. May and Dawn also had a thing for beauty, but were really quirky. Like... You know how every class in school has that one girl that won't fit in because she is too unsure of herself. That is what both Dawn and May are like.

The Sinnoh season was way too much like the Hoenn series, only with minor improvements. The new seasons are far better in my opinion, and at least Iris does not seem to be a replacement for Misty. =D
Pokemon has hit many episodes and in any story, you are bound to run into echo characters. There was no problem with Dawn in my opinion (let's agree to disagree with this). Many characters in Pokemon carry similar characteristics. Ritche for example reflected a lot of Ash as another echo character.

Coordinator made May and Dawn too soft? Not all ten year old's will be these great, assertive women at start. May and Dawn grew in their saga's, but they still deal with weaknesses. Next to that is May stood up for her Pokemon and stood up to Drew for how he treated Absol. Yeah, she did question herself a lot, but she is building herself. Dawn as well wasn't sure when she started losing a couple contests. What they did do was take what they had done to help better themselves or else they would not come to develop. Next to that I like to add that Dawn herself had her moments where she had a temper. Such as when Ash made the comment that her hair still looked the same after she attempted to fix it or when Paul forgot her name.

...That one girl that is unsure of herself? Well gee girly, I'm sorry that all girls can't be like you and work the same way as you do. Part of growing up is development. Last I checked, Misty sometimes wasn't sure of herself either.

May and Dawn quirky? Uh, I see plenty of girls who will fix their hair/make-up. If you are referring to how Dawn acted at times, most people I know act in their own awkward ways. Yes, Misty does have a bit of feminine side to her. However, most of the sagas she was in she acted not much a lot of times, which is why it was a surprise to Ash to see her in a swimming suit and when certain Pokemon found themselves attracted to her.

Misty was quite the character too, but I don't see how you think that if it was her instead of anyone else that it would change anything. There is more to a story than just the characters or a character for that matter. Really, any of the girls are not important. Pokemon in the end is about Ash and Pikachu's adventures.

The only way that Sinnoh is similar to Hoenn is that Ash went on another journey, met another friend to travel with, Brock jumped in a little bit after Ash arrived, and they went through the Sinnoh League while attending contests on the side. Sinnoh does not resemble Hoenn any other way. Kenny is not a Drew, Zoey is not a Solidad, and Urara (Ursula) is not Harley. Do they resemble some personality? In some ways, but a lot of characters throughout the entire Pokemon series resemble each other with characteristics. There won't be just one kid that has a problem with Pokemon.

Ash however, never ran into some such as Paul. He wasn't a charmer, so he isn't like Drew. There is no way he'd go out of his way to ruin one of Ash's battles. Admittedly, there are episodes I passed off and really only watched the ones with Paul. What I mentioned earlier in my last post was that Pokemon when it started had its episodes that were great and were not. Each saga has those episodes. For me, I enjoyed the Johto episodes with Larvitar, Bayleef, Lugia, Hoho, Gym battles, Gary, and Lance. Then when it came to Hoenn, I enjoyed the contest battles (Yes, yes I did), Gym Battles, When he caught some of the Pokemon (Torkoal for example), & some of the battles with Team Aqua/Magma, especially when Lance came into the picture. I definitely enjoyed a lot of the episodes in Frontier (Agatha, Frontier Battles, & seeing older Pokemon).

I as well find myself enjoying a bit of the Unova saga. Iris is still playing that female role and has her soft sides as well sides where she is criticizing/insulting Ash (however you decipher her when she calls him a child or anything else she said).

But I still think that the Sinnoh Saga was great. :>
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCX View Post
Pokemon has hit many episodes and in any story, you are bound to run into echo characters. There was no problem with Dawn in my opinion (let's agree to disagree with this). Many characters in Pokemon carry similar characteristics. Ritche for example reflected a lot of Ash as another echo character.

Coordinator made May and Dawn too soft? Not all ten year old's will be these great, assertive women at start. May and Dawn grew in their saga's, but they still deal with weaknesses. Next to that is May stood up for her Pokemon and stood up to Drew for how he treated Absol. Yeah, she did question herself a lot, but she is building herself. Dawn as well wasn't sure when she started losing a couple contests. What they did do was take what they had done to help better themselves or else they would not come to develop. Next to that I like to add that Dawn herself had her moments where she had a temper. Such as when Ash made the comment that her hair still looked the same after she attempted to fix it or when Paul forgot her name.

...That one girl that is unsure of herself? Well gee girly, I'm sorry that all girls can't be like you and work the same way as you do. Part of growing up is development. Last I checked, Misty sometimes wasn't sure of herself either.

May and Dawn quirky? Uh, I see plenty of girls who will fix their hair/make-up. If you are referring to how Dawn acted at times, most people I know act in their own awkward ways. Yes, Misty does have a bit of feminine side to her. However, most of the sagas she was in she acted not much a lot of times, which is why it was a surprise to Ash to see her in a swimming suit and when certain Pokemon found themselves attracted to her.

Misty was quite the character too, but I don't see how you think that if it was her instead of anyone else that it would change anything. There is more to a story than just the characters or a character for that matter. Really, any of the girls are not important. Pokemon in the end is about Ash and Pikachu's adventures.

The only way that Sinnoh is similar to Hoenn is that Ash went on another journey, met another friend to travel with, Brock jumped in a little bit after Ash arrived, and they went through the Sinnoh League while attending contests on the side. Sinnoh does not resemble Hoenn any other way. Kenny is not a Drew, Zoey is not a Solidad, and Urara (Ursula) is not Harley. Do they resemble some personality? In some ways, but a lot of characters throughout the entire Pokemon series resemble each other with characteristics. There won't be just one kid that has a problem with Pokemon.

Ash however, never ran into some such as Paul. He wasn't a charmer, so he isn't like Drew. There is no way he'd go out of his way to ruin one of Ash's battles. Admittedly, there are episodes I passed off and really only watched the ones with Paul. What I mentioned earlier in my last post was that Pokemon when it started had its episodes that were great and were not. Each saga has those episodes. For me, I enjoyed the Johto episodes with Larvitar, Bayleef, Lugia, Hoho, Gym battles, Gary, and Lance. Then when it came to Hoenn, I enjoyed the contest battles (Yes, yes I did), Gym Battles, When he caught some of the Pokemon (Torkoal for example), & some of the battles with Team Aqua/Magma, especially when Lance came into the picture. I definitely enjoyed a lot of the episodes in Frontier (Agatha, Frontier Battles, & seeing older Pokemon).

I as well find myself enjoying a bit of the Unova saga. Iris is still playing that female role and has her soft sides as well sides where she is criticizing/insulting Ash (however you decipher her when she calls him a child or anything else she said).

But I still think that the Sinnoh Saga was great. :>
Sinnoh and Hoenn are similar in many ways.

May is virtually another Dawn. Simply give Dawn a little more nerve, and, there you have it, another carbon copy. Also, we all know that Croagunk was a replacement for Ludicolo. We all know that Team Rocket was just as bland in Hoenn than they are in Sinnoh. It is the same journey, with different names. It is the SAME EVERYTHING. At least they introduced new things from Kanto to Johto. The only real new thing worth mentioning in the show are the 150 new Pokemon from Hoenn to Sinnoh.

Sinnoh was a step up from Hoenn, but definitely far from my favorites.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-25-2011, 04:05 PM
NornLoroToump Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 1
Default Download Tangled Movie Bootleg

Your Love Never Fails film in english to download Watch Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll Film In High Quality The New Tracker Movie order The Karate Kid movie Watch The Entire Movie Of Hellweek online divx download Gulliver's Travels Watch Larry the Cable Guy: Tailgate Party Movie High Quality where to watch the full Death Race 2 movie Nine Dead Film Songs pre buy The Karate Kid movie download the S.N.U.B! online Watch A Movie The Green Hornet Legal The Truth Movie Download Forrest Gump Trailer Download Watch The Complete Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove Film Apple Movie Trailer Red Riding Hood Full Movie Farsan dvd Life as We Know It Where To Watch The Next Friday Film Download The Big Bang Avi watch Married in a Year online Megamind Online TRON: Legacy Downloads Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps Video Download Roger Spottiswoode La herencia Valdemar Now I Want To Watch The Full Film Of Rango online Download Final Storm download dvd movie Source Code The Karate Kid Full Movie High Quality Part The The Pool Boys Film Full The Big I Am Film Good Quality buy Scream of the Banshee moivie high quality Where Can I Download The Last Night Download Game of Death Film In Ipod Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie Movie Premier The Hobo with a Shotgun Full Movie Online where to watch the full Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster movie Watch A Movie Devil website to watch The Karate Kid the movie Perfect Combination tide movie cinema Watch IMAX: Hubble 3D Movie 2010 film stream Shaolin Pre Buy Mars Needs Moms Movie The Next Three Days Information Websites To Watch Red Riding Hood The Movie Watch Full Version Triangle Movie Gulliver's Travels movie posters
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-13-2011, 11:23 PM
dgg's Avatar
dgg Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Default Re: Download Tangled Movie Bootleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NornLoroToump View Post
Your Love Never Fails film in english to download Watch Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll Film In High Quality The New Tracker Movie order The Karate Kid movie Watch The Entire Movie Of Hellweek online divx download Gulliver's Travels Watch Larry the Cable Guy: Tailgate Party Movie High Quality where to watch the full Death Race 2 movie Nine Dead Film Songs pre buy The Karate Kid movie download the S.N.U.B! online Watch A Movie The Green Hornet Legal The Truth Movie Download Forrest Gump Trailer Download Watch The Complete Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove Film Apple Movie Trailer Red Riding Hood Full Movie Farsan dvd Life as We Know It Where To Watch The Next Friday Film Download The Big Bang Avi watch Married in a Year online Megamind Online TRON: Legacy Downloads Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps Video Download Roger Spottiswoode La herencia Valdemar Now I Want To Watch The Full Film Of Rango online Download Final Storm download dvd movie Source Code The Karate Kid Full Movie High Quality Part The The Pool Boys Film Full The Big I Am Film Good Quality buy Scream of the Banshee moivie high quality Where Can I Download The Last Night Download Game of Death Film In Ipod Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie Movie Premier The Hobo with a Shotgun Full Movie Online where to watch the full Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster movie Watch A Movie Devil website to watch The Karate Kid the movie Perfect Combination tide movie cinema Watch IMAX: Hubble 3D Movie 2010 film stream Shaolin Pre Buy Mars Needs Moms Movie The Next Three Days Information Websites To Watch Red Riding Hood The Movie Watch Full Version Triangle Movie Gulliver's Travels movie posters
The Sinnoh was the worst saga ever to be made in the pokemon anime.

The Sinnoh team weren't even all that strong and they suck,Infernape was pretty strong.

Staraptor had a few good wins but he was still Ash's weakest member on the Sinnoh team.

Buizel started out good but in the mid through late part of the Sinnoh series he became less useful in battles and Ash hardly use him at all in the Sinnoh league.

Torterra was pointless and it didn't get a lot of battles like it should have,even the Johto team had more battles then him and they won there's,Torterra was weak and useless.

The truth is you guys need to understand that Sinnoh was a huge mistake on the writers part and it suck,atleast Johto was the best saga ever happen.

Paul was an ok rival but he was really boring and had no personality unlike Gary who was Ash's best rival ever.

Last edited by dgg; 06-13-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com