Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Roleplaying Olympics Voting

Guys, we're gonna need some alternatives. DP and AM(Cute Mew) are the only ones that RP/come on anymore and AM's not even coming on anymore! So a lot of people need to start RPing and coming on or we're sunk...
Old 04-13-2004, 06:27 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

I'll be closing the voting for the Olympics at 12:00 AM, April 16th, Global Moderate Time.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-13-2004, 06:47 AM
Dratini Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dratini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Guys, we're gonna need some alternatives. DP and AM(Cute Mew) are the only ones that RP/come on anymore and AM's not even coming on anymore! So a lot of people need to start RPing and coming on or we're sunk...
Uh, people like Cat are on plenty. They just don't post in every RPing thread. d=;; She's too busy thinking about N....(I won't say it) to do so anyway. =X She'll kill me for that. ^^;

Hmm, seems like Nate has a sure ticket into this, so I'll vote Cat. The RP of lo....again, I won't say it.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:01 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Because you've never seen REAL RPing instead of some kiddy "I fight you, you fight me" RP :\ E8 and Cat are some of the good RPers during the War RP. Bron would be a good choice too.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Khashoggi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khashoggi Send a message via MSN to Khashoggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratini
Uh, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> like Cat are on plenty. They just don't post in every RPing thread. d=;; She's too busy thinking about N....(I won't say it) to do so anyway. =X She'll kill me for that. ^^;

Hmm, seems like Nate has a sure <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=ticket&v=55">ticket</a> into this, so I'll vote Cat. The RP of lo....again, I won't say it.
You got one thing right, at least.

Whoa, I seem to be doing quite well. o.O
Old 04-14-2004, 03:11 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I can't vote for myself so I'll give away my vote to the Second best RPGer (after my Role Model, Syrus that is), Eliminate.

For anybody's information, My credentials are in my Signature.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-14-2004 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-17-2004, 12:22 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Okay, the voting has ended. It's now time to calculate the results and see who will represent our forum.

Here are our lucky winners:
Representative 1: ElimN8- 7 votes
Representative 2: Catriona- 4 votes
Alternate 1: CuteMew- 2 votes
Alternate 2: Dark Pikachu- 2 votes

Congratulations to Nate and Cat for their victories. They'll be roleplaying their best to show the other forums that we're the best, that we have the unity, the creativity, the strength, and the force to triumphantly succeed above all opposition. I wish good luck to them.
Old 04-17-2004, 03:49 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Yay! The candidate I voted for actually did win. Eliminate, Congrats and Cat too! .
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 04-28-2004, 10:54 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Since this is over....

Thread- Unstickied and Unlocked
Closed Thread