Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [RP] Dusk of Broken Harmony [RP] (A Pokémon Role Play)

Dahlia
Neutral
Neutral Territory

Time passed, but looking at the scene, one couldn’t tell. The rain continued to dart down to the sky, crashing softly against the moist blades of emerald green grass. Small, light objects blew with the ever violent breeze, adding an extra chill to the air. Flashes of brilliant lightning, the loud banging echoes of thunder, they hadn’t faded into the everlasting darkness…

From their shelter, the two Pokémon continued to observe the outside world. The dragonfly wondered why his trainer, his friend lingered on in such conditions. He knew she’d be much better off coming back inside the spacious tunnels, away from the harsh external weather. Although she wasn’t ill often, the thought of her getting sick also crossed his mind; treatment was rare and tended to be costly. They had nothing of value to give…

Dahlia really didn’t know what she was even looking for, maybe it nothing. Maybe it was an excuse to be here, alone in the depths of the storm. Either way, something inside seemed to be enjoying this, despite the gnawing sensation of the wind striking her moistened skin. Her clothes made for poor protection against the elements, never having been designed for such a purpose. Of course, by now, they were fully saturated with water, and clung onto her body, adding more unpleasantness…

The cat also hoped that her friend would return, but this thought didn’t consume her mind. Her large eyes, having drifted from the overflowing pots, were now scanning the area, almost in imitation of her trainer. There didn’t seem to be anything too unusual, the weather having driven most to take shelter. Anything could happen, however…

“Huh?” The girl’s mouth worded the simple response, something had finally been spotted. She was actually surprised, but not stunned. It did, however, take a few moments for her to get herself up and back toward her Pokémon.

The look on her Meowth’s face gave away the fact that, she too, had noticed the distant movement. From what she could make distinguish, it came from above the cloud line, and seemed to be headed in their direction.

Dahlia figured it wasn’t a person. She quietly debated if this was worth actually investigating, but she didn’t have the time to make up her mind. The feline’s large whiskers twitched abnormally and she darted outside, in the direction the movement came from. Yanma and the girl knew something was wrong, this was uncharacteristic of Min.
Not hesitating, Dahlia followed, although moving at any execrated pace was difficult because of the wet grass and the slopped landscape. Tripping wouldn’t be hard, not under these conditions, made even worse by a lack of light.

What was happening?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 05-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Stormbreaker
Rayquaza
Legendary Beast
~Curiosity may have killed the cat
but satisfaction brought it back.~
The rain continued to pound the earth in rippling sheets, gouging ridges into the earth where the rain flowed down hills and slopes.

A patch of turbulence and wind sheer interrupted Stormbreaker's smooth flight. His form spiraled with jerky movements as he fought control over his own body. Despite being powerful, her was caught in a vacuum. He went downwards, forcing himself below the spot where updrafts and downdrafts clashed. The green dragon's body moved in wave-like ripples as his head fought the updrafts, sending a ripple down his body, and the updrafts made his end go upwards.

Finally, he struggled out of the wind. It had been a particularly nasty spot that had been forming rotation for a while, but nothing became of it. Good. Recently, Stormbreaker's control of the weather had been faltering a bit. He could lessen the rain, but not stop it. It would have taken the combined effort of both he and Suicune, and neither had the energy. Below the cloudline he dove, into plain sight, not caring who saw him. He could have been an easy target if the rain did not make his form hazy. His gaze flickered to the side as he descended, feeling strangely exhausted.

The girl had began pursuing a Meowth that had dashed out of the tunnels. The Meowth headed in Rayquaza's direction, followed by the girl and a Yanma that had also emerged from the vast, complex depths of the dank tunnels. The Legendary Pokemone spiraled to the ground, pulling up as he neared the muddy eath. He drifted softly at the base of a large tree, and compacted himself under it.

Sleep had been scarce, and the particles that he fed off of that used to thrive in the ozone layer was dwindling dangerously. He had never tried greens or Pokemon or humans before for food, but he did not plan on trying it anytime soon. It seemed a bit barbaric. His emerald plates glistened with water that rolled down them. His markings glowed dimly. Rest, he needed rest, but there was that human and those two Pokemon coming...

Stormbreaker pulled himself awake, analyzing the situation. There was a human, a Meowth, and a Yanma. The human couldn't hurt him, the Yanma had a limited moveset that mostly would not affect him, and the Meowth would be of little worry. Reinforcements could be called, but humans were noisy and he could quickly stumble or glide away before they reached him.

This Pokemon was unsure of what to do. This was the first chance at rest that he had gotten in weeks, and yet he was reluctant to take it. The Sky Tower was so far away, and it would take too long to get there just to rest. Besides, maybe he could make a human friend or two. Being the entity of the sky had its downfalls. Pokemon couldn't fly up to that height, and if they could they would be terrified or overly respectful of him, and both would become annoying. But humans, humans were strangely bold, if not reckless, and the girl's Pokemon might make decent companions. And...

He snapped out of it. He was still unsure of whether he could trust this human. Think, Stormbreaker, think! His mind drifted, his concious flickering. He was felt so tired, and needed rest. Here of all places. He curled himself around the tree and allowed himself to drift into a light doze. Maybe he could catch some sleep before the human made it to him...
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Micro Offline

Techno, Genderless (Male), Genesect
Alliance: Legendary Beasts
Where: Somewhere in Neutral Territory.
Affected Players: None.

The sun still felt warm on my skin, but I knew I couldn't stay flying for always. Then I decided to look on the cold ground under the clouds. I flew downwards. When I was down I looked around but nobody to see. I flew a little bit around. "No life form detected..." I said in a machine-like voice. Then I landed on the ground. I was back on the cold floor and I began to run. After a while I heared a voice, I wasn't sure if it was a pokemon or a human but I had to check it out. It could be someone who worked for eighter the Humans or the Musketeers. If that would be that case I would search and destroy it eighter way. If it would be someone who is neutral I could maybe make him or her to work on our side. After a while I spotted a trainer with both a Meowth and a Yanma, but in the sky I saw Stormbreaker, the Rayquaza that was both strong and fast. I would better leave them alone because Stormbreaker would probably deal with the trainer and her pokemon. I then walked away and flew into the skies again.

(Mystery is still in the cave, doing nothing really.)

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 05-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

[Lucent] Lugia (M)
Musketeer Alliance
Musketeer Training Grounds

Watching new recruits train was fun and all of that, but Lucent had something better to do.

He knew of a place where a lake was still miraculously there, and he knew it could help heal him; it was as clear and unpolluted as if a Suicune walked over it every day.

Heck, one probably did. The lake lay deep in the territory of the Legendary Beasts, sheltered among there cliffs in shade.

Lucent knew that going to it was a crazy risk. If he was caught, at best he would be sent away with some serious injuries. At worst, he would be killed or taken prisoner. The two worst parts of the war were that he couldn't trust his fellow Pokemon, and that there was barely even a body of water for him to recuperate in.

Lucent looked out at the Houndour scrambling about with the other Pokemon and wondered how long it would be before his doubt set in. If he was going to get anything truly done it would have to be before then, so he kicked his legs and lifted up powerfully into the air, flying toward the Beasts' territory, with the doubt brewing. He had made a decision that with his luck would get him killed.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 05-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Artemis/William (NPCs)
Musketeers
Musketeer Territory

The Musketeer trio was not known for co-operation amongst themselves, as demonstrated in the last encounter. However, that being said, they wouldn’t allow differences to hinder their overall objective, and the link that bound them, destroying (or at least enslaving) the human race. They’d seen the effects of those vile creatures, none of them good, from forcing battles onto Pokémon to destruction of habitat. How could the Beasts be so blind to all this? Why would they want to protect such greedy beings?

William would never know, but didn’t care so much anymore. It was useless to ponder; they’d made enemies of themselves by this point. Like any other human and Pokémon against them, Suicune, Entei and Raikou would suffer the consequences. At this point, he just shook his head. This was not the right time. With that, the duo arrived at their destination, the Medical Wing.

Alexander was not lying. There was not an empty spot, the Blissey nurses look floored and some of the injuries looked ghastly. William felt a little sickly, but tried to push this aside. Artemis, on the other hand, went to consult with one of the pink and white Pokémon. The last fight had, indeed, not been kind to the Musketeer fraction…

(00C:Don’t forget that Raikou and the Musketeers are NPCs. If you guys want/need them for a post, go ahead!)

Dahlia
Neutral
Neutral Territory

What was Min thinking, what made her just rush off? Dahlia couldn’t help but ask herself as she followed her Meowth. The rain seemed to have let up some, although this didn’t really change the situation much. The earth was still soggy and she was still soaking wet. On top of this, thunder and lightning failed to follow suit, still indicating the storm was not yet past.
Flitter, however, welcomed the change. The lack of rainfall made it easier for him to fly, which was always nice.

“What the heck?” Dahlia let out a small shout, the silhouette of… Rayquaza seemed to lurk straight ahead. This was shocking, if not a little frightening.

Min, who was still ahead finally stopped, turning back to check on her trainer. In the distance, she seemed to notice an object flying, but figured it couldn’t be as important as the legendary sky serpent. She then returned her gaze back down to Dahlia who had also ceased her movement forward.

“Min come back,” she called, and the feline could tell the girl was both worried and frustrated. At the back of her mind, Meowth knew staying put was the better choice. There had to be a reason the legend had come, and finding out was important. It was dangerous, yes, but since the emerald green creature had not yet responded aggressively, it wouldn’t be in a rage…

Sighing, the neutral started forward, slowly, hoping that her Pokémon wouldn’t try to go any closer…

00C: Bleh! Not my best work, especially Dahlia, but I wanted this up.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 05-09-2011, 02:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: Sorry for the wait. Been really busy plus the quick posting between a few players just totally messed me up. From what I can tell right now I just need to play as Agana, but if I am mistaken please let me know.

Agana Lilith
Human

Human City, her office
Agana patiently waited for this girl to enter. Cher was on her lap, purring as she purred. Wolfgang had moved to the front of the desk. He kept his red eyes on the door as Venom slithered under the desk to be hidden. It wasn't long until the door opened to reveal a young woman. She had appeared nervous, and Agana couldn't help but smile a bit. She's let that this girl entered the room itself without permission. (I think I forgot to mention this, but there is a hallway between the elevator and the office so permission needs to be given for anyone to enter the room.)

"Um, hello, Ma'am. I... I had an idea of sorts. You see, I bond well with Pokemon and I was thinking that we could use more information on the Legendary Beasts' movements. With your permission, Ma'am, I'd like to try and... find this information for you."

Agana then had a small glare in her eyes. She was not tapping the wooden desk with her nails, not pleased. No one, absolutely no one, spoke to her unless she have to go ahead. Walking in was one thing, but speaking was another. Wolfgang growled at the young woman, also noticing that Agana didn't say that this girl could speak.

"This is rather interesting," she said, her voice low. "I was just thinking of finding out what's going on behind the scenes with them. Makes me wonder why you now come to me with this idea."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: 'Scuse my inactivity. Difficult things going on at home.

Stormbreaker
Rayquaza
Legendary Beast
Stormbreaker's head lifted.

'Bout time, he thought.Slow humans and their Pokemon.

His gaze fell upon the girl, and suddenly it softened by unmeasureable amounts. For a moment, he saw Crystal with her Pokemone gathered around her. Her Zebstrika, Tsukiarash, and her Seismitoad, Lymphyus, whom she always complained about how she was glad he evolved because the tadpole with the creepy child's face defaced her team, but loved with all of her heart. Then there was always Kuragari, her shiny Charizard, whom she had spent her life with. There was constantly Kalahaq, the shy Sawk, that never made a sound but always defended her with his life. And that damned Sigilyph, Senencia, that always teased Stormbreaker and tossed Psywaves and Psybeams at him when his back was turned. But there was always Stormbreaker himself, almost like one of her Pokemon, but still wild and free as the wind.

The mirage of his mind faded, and he saw the girl and her Yanma and Meowth, but his eyes were still warm. He unfurled himself from the tree and rose up, hovering. The round plates on his body spun slowly, and his markings glowed softly. He stared at the Meowth, amusement in his eyes.

"What a brave Pokemon you are, Min," he said softly to the Meowth, using the name that the girl had used. His head lowered to the Meowth's eye level. For a moment, his vision zipped back to Crystal, and he was staring into the eyes of Senecia as he pinned the smaller Pokemon out of irritation by the wings, while the Sigilyph tickled his arms with Psywaves. He let the Pokemon up, and she fluttered about his massive head.

"And what a brave girl for following," he added, his head rising.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."