Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:11 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

So, I think I'm back. Don't know if it's for good, cause it seems like a lot of my friends are gone and B&W and the URPG are kind of uninteresting to me now, but I guess I'll give this place another shot.

EDIT: I changed my mind. I'm barely home anymore because of work and this place has gotten too unfamiliar. Bai.

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 05-17-2011 at 02:29 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:55 AM
::JD:: Offline
Elite Trainer

Well it's been a LONG time since I've been here. I'm not sure if I know anyone anymore, but I suppose I'll get the swing of things again.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

As much as I hate to say this... I'm going to be inactive for a little while.

I love helping contribute to the forum, creating articles, handling MOTM, but lately, it's proven a bit of an overload on me. My senior year is coming up, and I know I won't have any time for PE2K with four AP courses. I need to study for an SAT coming up soon, and I can't really be here during the summer due to an internship I was offered and a few leadership positions in the marching band (I didn't make drum major. Dx) that will keep me busy all summer long. I was wanting to at least do a bunch of stuff this month, but I've got tons of standardized tests, final exams, and much more to prepare for.

So, unfortunately, even though this has been my home since August 2006, and I've grown up SO much with PE2K since then, I'm going to have to say goodbye for now. D:

~Professor Geoffrey, PMD, OG, PPhD, etc.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Welcome to our world, Geoffrey. ;)
Anyway, gl on your stuff. :3
Old 05-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Geoffrey View Post
As much as I hate to say this... I'm going to be inactive for a little while.

I love helping contribute to the forum, creating articles, handling MOTM, but lately, it's proven a bit of an overload on me. My senior year is coming up, and I know I won't have any time for PE2K with four AP courses. I need to study for an SAT coming up soon, and I can't really be here during the summer due to an internship I was offered and a few leadership positions in the marching band (I didn't make drum major. Dx) that will keep me busy all summer long. I was wanting to at least do a bunch of stuff this month, but I've got tons of standardized tests, final exams, and much more to prepare for.

So, unfortunately, even though this has been my home since August 2006, and I've grown up SO much with PE2K since then, I'm going to have to say goodbye for now. D:

~Professor Geoffrey, PMD, OG, PPhD, etc.

Oh, I was gonna offer to count the votes for you on MOTM after next Friday since then my schedule is wide open with being lazy on Summer vacation and since you told me how busy things were..

Anyway good luck and I hope you'll drop by when you can, so come back soon :)
Old 05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Hi, I'm leaving. My farewell post is in my sig.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:20 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Leaving for a simple three days to go to a hippie camp for school, and possibly another two to go to my friend's afterwords.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Roze Offline

You had me worry for a second. But also Pe2k my computer screen is acting up, like bad. so if.I leave for a while suddenly that is why. I'm gonna try to get it fixed quick.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 05-13-2011, 10:52 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Just here to say: OMIGOD I ALMOST DIED ABOUT 15 TIMES
Once kanoing, my friend and I got carried off by the wind due to inexperiance.

Another time on the climbiong wall, fell abourt five feet before the person noticed I was falling. And I was about *How many feet in a yard* in the air.

I fell right nxt to a cliff overlooking the water. I could have EASILY bounced through the fence, but some random passerby helped me up.

If they had REALLY cared about our safety, they would have closed boating for the day and not had so many big rocks on EVERY SINGLE EFFING PATH because we people are up at about 8:00 or 9:00 at night walking back to our cabins. At least our counslers were epic.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:16 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Dropping by for a visit.

I'm not actually back.

(But I can't say that I'm leaving for good, because that probably isn't gonna happen)
Old 05-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Dropping by for a visit.

I'm not actually back.

(But I can't say that I'm leaving for good, because that probably isn't gonna happen)
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you
Old 05-18-2011, 05:21 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

So, as of right now, I don't have internet access at home, and it's rather difficult to get a hold of it on a daily basis - I have to leave my house to do so, which I can't always do for personal reasons. If all goes according to plan, I won't have reliable access until the Fall, when I will be starting school again - and my school life is largely incompatible with my responsibilities here, so I can't promise activity then either.

As such, it's difficult to help run an online community given that I
m
not online. I also feel bad that individuals are often waiting for me to "return" and I have no idea when that will be, if at all. So I suppose this is my "leaving" post, but there's just a few things I want to clear up whilst I disappear into the smoke.

ASB
I will be completing the balancing project as promised and I'll upload it for the Officials to look at in time for the summer, because I can work on that offline. Aside from that, I can't ref, ranger, or approve stuff, and thus, I suppose it would be appropriate that I'm no longer a Moderator until I can commit to the responsibility. Doesn't matter, since I designed ASB 2 to be able to run without me anyways.
If the three remaining individuals feel that we need to replace me, then my vote, if it counts for anything, is to promote either Jenn or Khajmer to Moderator, and promote KantoBreeder to an Official... but that's entirely up to you guys. It is also up to you guys whether or not I keep my current titles (interestingly enough, I do not have a user button at all.... :() I hope everything goes according to plan, and emailing me is now the best option of contacting me.

As far as things I'm involved in on a Member Basis:
Aeon, my challenge in the Trivia Center still stands. I'll finish it... someday. Same applies to Hitmonfighter.

As far as my battles, it is up to whomever I'm battling if they would like to DQ me or simply wait - I don't care in either case.

Website Staff

Vice Editor
It's a damn shame that I did so little while I was in this position, but I'm glad I had it while I did. It's up to you, Harry, how you want to handle this, but you know how I felt about people in power that weren't doing anything. If I still have the power, I'll pop in when I can and publish articles. As for my unpublished articles, Harry, you're free to use them as you wish, since you have access to them.

Site Redesign and Creative Dex
Looks like while I was away, Ryan finally showed up... but a little too late. I can't even work part time on these, since I need to be editing on a server itself, so I would like to pass this mantle on. Randor appears to be the only other individual with the technical know-how to even complete the projects, so I'd like to pass this torch to him, if possible. As far as administrative duties, I'd like to pass the Creative Dex to Simmi and Sarah, and the Site Redesign to whomever wants it (although I imagine it will fall on Harry... sorry!)

If, by some miracle, I can consistently get online, I'd like to fold back into whatever spaces I can to help out, but I have no idea when that will be, and I'm not making any promises. Have a great summer everybody! Leaving PMs/VMs are fine, but I make no promises on when i can reply to them. <3

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 05-18-2011, 05:29 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
So, as of right now, I don't have internet access at home, and it's rather difficult to get a hold of it on a daily basis - I have to leave my house to do so, which I can't always do for personal reasons. If all goes according to plan, I won't have reliable access until the Fall, when I will be starting school again - and my school life is largely incompatible with my responsibilities here, so I can't promise activity then either.

m
not online. I also feel bad that individuals are often waiting for me to "return" and I have no idea when that will be, if at all. So I suppose this is my "leaving" post, but there's just a few things I want to clear up whilst I disappear into the smoke.

ASB
I will be completing the balancing project as promised and I'll upload it for the Officials to look at in time for the summer, because I can work on that offline. Aside from that, I can't ref, ranger, or approve stuff, and thus, I suppose it would be appropriate that I'm no longer a Moderator until I can commit to the responsibility. Doesn't matter, since I designed ASB 2 to be able to run without me anyways.
If the three remaining individuals feel that we need to replace me, then my vote, if it counts for anything, is to promote either Jenn or Khajmer to Moderator, and promote KantoBreeder to an Official... but that's entirely up to you guys. It is also up to you guys whether or not I keep my current titles (interestingly enough, I do not have a user button at all.... :() I hope everything goes according to plan, and emailing me is now the best option of contacting me.

Aeon, my challenge in the Trivia Center still stands. I'll finish it... someday. Same applies to Hitmonfighter.

As far as my battles, it is up to whomever I'm battling if they would like to DQ me or simply wait - I don't care in either case.

Website Staff

Vice Editor
It's a damn shame that I did so little while I was in this position, but I'm glad I had it while I did. It's up to you, Harry, how you want to handle this, but you know how I felt about people in power that weren't doing anything. If I still have the power, I'll pop in when I can and publish articles. As for my unpublished articles, Harry, you're free to use them as you wish, since you have access to them.

Looks like while I was away, Ryan finally showed up... but a little too late. I can't even work part time on these, since I need to be editing on a server itself, so I would like to pass this mantle on. Randor appears to be the only other individual with the technical know-how to even complete the projects, so I'd like to pass this torch to him, if possible. As far as administrative duties, I'd like to pass the Creative Dex to Simmi and Sarah, and the Site Redesign to whomever wants it (although I imagine it will fall on Harry... sorry!)

If, by some miracle, I can consistently get online, I'd like to fold back into whatever spaces I can to help out, but I have no idea when that will be, and I'm not making any promises. Have a great summer everybody! Leaving PMs/VMs are fine, but I make no promises on when i can reply to them. <3
NO! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!! You can't leave! You're, like... my Bat Mobile--we NEED each other! I... I'm actually crying right now... Juuuuuuussssstiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn... *claws at your door*

;__________________________________________;
Old 05-20-2011, 01:22 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Even though I'm not involved in any important things right now, I'll be gone tomorrow to go to a show, then the next three days after that to go on a trip. So...yeah.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by GallantlyGlaceon; 05-20-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post

m

ASB

Website Staff

Vice Editor

NOO!!!

Aww FML!! I was gonna spend my summer vacation working with you on the Creative Dex and other stuff, and now you tell us you won't be back until my summer vacation is over. O.o;;

Your going away for the whole summer. :(

I'm not happy. :(

Anyway I will take care of the Creative Dex, hopefully the submissions will be well on it's way once you return to the forum.

So I certainly will be leaving you VM's or PM's on progress and if I have any questions.

And I'm 100% you'll be allowed to fall back into place once you return, anything else is just absurd, we mustn't think of such things.

So I hope you'll be able to come back full time as soon as possible cause I'll be waiting for you to come back.

Last edited by Simmi; 05-20-2011 at 02:03 AM.