Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG

Pokemon Ultra RPG Expand your horizons.


 
 
Thread Tools
  #736  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:44 PM
AmericanTreeFrog's Avatar
AmericanTreeFrog Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pacific northwest
Posts: 2,794
Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Hello,

I've decided to come back to the URPG for at least a little while now that school is winding down for me. This is because I now graduate in May with my B.A.!

I'm glad to see some old faces, and some in new places (Congrats, Stinky!), but it seems some of my old comrades have left...

Haven't really looked around so I'll be doing that for the next few days.

~ATF
__________________
Coordinator Stat's



Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
  #737  
Old 04-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,579
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
Hello,

I've decided to come back to the URPG for at least a little while now that school is winding down for me. This is because I now graduate in May with my B.A.!

I'm glad to see some old faces, and some in new places (Congrats, Stinky!), but it seems some of my old comrades have left...

Haven't really looked around so I'll be doing that for the next few days.

~ATF
Hello!! Welcome back, hope you stay this time!!
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
  #738  
Old 04-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
Hello,

I've decided to come back to the URPG for at least a little while now that school is winding down for me. This is because I now graduate in May with my B.A.!

I'm glad to see some old faces, and some in new places (Congrats, Stinky!), but it seems some of my old comrades have left...

Haven't really looked around so I'll be doing that for the next few days.

~ATF
Welcome back ;]
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

  #739  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Ataro's Avatar
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Location
Posts: 20,271
Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

The waiting period for all Pokemon regardless of evolution is now 24 hours instead of having to wait a full 3-5 days, for the Daycare Center. You still are restricted to one Pokemon for two moves, or two Pokemon for a move apiece. Only the waiting time is changed.

This is subjected to change, but for now; have at it.

Also, items like Heart Scales will have their effect changed once we have it discussed. Stay tuned~
__________________
urpg stats . the ultra dex .
avatar image courtesy of emma-kins .
  #740  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
SiberianTiger's Avatar
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Unlike you, the real world
Posts: 6,661
Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
The waiting period for all Pokemon regardless of evolution is now 24 hours instead of having to wait a full 3-5 days, for the Daycare Center. You still are restricted to one Pokemon for two moves, or two Pokemon for a move apiece. Only the waiting time is changed.

This is subjected to change, but for now; have at it.

Also, items like Heart Scales will have their effect changed once we have it discussed. Stay tuned~
My bad, I had to log off almost immediately after posting the changes on BMG; otherwise I'd have posted here as well. You might also want to update the daycare if you haven't as I don't have the power to edit threads here :3
__________________


URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
  #741  
Old 04-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Ataro's Avatar
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Location
Posts: 20,271
Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiberianTiger View Post
My bad, I had to log off almost immediately after posting the changes on BMG; otherwise I'd have posted here as well. You might also want to update the daycare if you haven't as I don't have the power to edit threads here :3
It's cool. I got it.

Also, Heart Scale now allows you to get a daycare move immediately (you still have to post).

Daycare Ticket still works the same in - it basically allows you to get a free trip in. The waiting time is changed to 24 hours however.
__________________
urpg stats . the ultra dex .
avatar image courtesy of emma-kins .
  #742  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Stinky's Avatar
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,794
Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

TED's (now deleted) post brings up a good point: that I should have just deleted the entire irrelevant conversation (which I have now done).

So keep this chat for URPG Related things. Take your drama elsewhere. Any further posts not related to URPG will result in Warnings/Infractions.
__________________

Last edited by Stinky; 04-06-2011 at 08:06 PM.
  #743  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
TheEvilDookie's Avatar
TheEvilDookie Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

I have a question: I got my Dowsing Machine thingy from the quiz and it says a 10% change to get a TM or something after every non basic battle. Does that mean I can choose Protect for every time it works?
__________________


^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987

Last edited by Stinky; 04-06-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: trying to evade the rules isn't abiding by the rules
  #744  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Stinky's Avatar
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,794
Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
I have a question: I got my Dowsing Machine thingy from the quiz and it says a 10% change to get a TM or something after every non basic battle. Does that mean I can choose Protect for every time it works?
Yep! As far as I am aware, you can pick any Item in the Pokemart.
__________________
  #745  
Old 04-07-2011, 10:33 AM
The pokemaster's Avatar
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hiding from everything
Posts: 1,133
Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

What is the Dowsing Machine exactly, and how do you get one? Because it sounds awesome. :o
__________________

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
  #746  
Old 04-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The pokemaster View Post
What is the Dowsing Machine exactly, and how do you get one? Because it sounds awesome. :o
Dowsing MCHN (10% to get a Pokemart item or TM after every non-basic battle, breaks on May 9th)

Currently, there is no way to get one other than from a prize from things like quizzes
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

  #747  
Old 04-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Ataro's Avatar
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Location
Posts: 20,271
Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Hi. There will be a garage/junkyard sale soon enough. You would be able to get small amount of momentary refunds for the items or Pokemons that you don't want. Do contemplate about possible stuffs that you don't want. It would most probably be held at the same time with the Spring Gift Station, so that people can sell Pokemon/Item that they don't want, while gifting accordingly.
__________________
urpg stats . the ultra dex .
avatar image courtesy of emma-kins .
  #748  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,579
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
Hi. There will be a garage/junkyard sale soon enough. You would be able to get small amount of momentary refunds for the items or Pokemons that you don't want. Do contemplate about possible stuffs that you don't want. It would most probably be held at the same time with the Spring Gift Station, so that people can sell Pokemon/Item that they don't want, while gifting accordingly.
I see!
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
  #749  
Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 AM
DarkEevee's Avatar
DarkEevee Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 769
Send a message via AIM to DarkEevee
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Hey guys. I've decided to start doing some URPG again after probably a year's hiatus.

I see that there are many more people with positions and the likes.

Could someone possibly update me on some of the changes that have happened since Heart Gold and Soul Silver came out? Are there any new rules that have to be adhered by?

I hope somebody does recognize me from before...
__________________
  #750  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:08 AM
The pokemaster's Avatar
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hiding from everything
Posts: 1,133
Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster
Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEevee View Post
Hey guys. I've decided to start doing some URPG again after probably a year's hiatus.

I see that there are many more people with positions and the likes.

Could someone possibly update me on some of the changes that have happened since Heart Gold and Soul Silver came out? Are there any new rules that have to be adhered by?

I hope somebody does recognize me from before...
Oh hi! I remember you, you were doing that epic sprite shop with Sequentio like a year ago. Welcome back! :)
From what I know, rules haven't changed too much, except for the B/W and B/W Revolution rules which are same as D/P/P but your team has to be posted to the ref before the battle or something, idk. And the B/W 'mons are around too, which are pretty cool.

And my internet's fixed, so I'm back, for anyone over here who wanted to know lol. :)
__________________

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com