Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 03-27-2011, 11:27 PM
dimes's Avatar
dimes Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

See if Oscar is reacting to the zombie. If he can sense them, use him to help you keep away from more zombies. Also RUN!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:31 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

> What do you THINK you should do? Have Oscar Tackle the corpse, and hack away at its clammy hands with your shovel. Hopefully it comes off.
> With your quick reflexes, you smack the bony hand with the shovel, pull your hand out of its bony grasp and ready your shovel to smash the undead skull.
> What the heck?! A zombie, of all things?! In a Pokemon Game?! Attack the hand that currently wishes to drag you into the grave with the shovel, along with anything else that pops out of the grave. Do NOT pull it out, It'll eat your brains!
> Time to learn how to use a shovel. It can be more then a handy tool since it also makes a great weapon. Lay the smack on the zombie hand and run.


Without hesitating, you bring the shovel down upon bony hand as it reaches to drag you further downward. You were never a good shoveler, but using the shovel as a weapon, particularly like a shanking weapon, is extremely familiar.

The shovel’s sharp head strikes the wrist of bony hand, severing it from a skeletal arm with a sharp snap. The bony fingers release your leg and you madly scramble up the side of the hole and onto the flat ground above.

You pivot around, bringing the shovel forward in case the skeleton counterattacks. Instead, however, you watch as the exposed skeletal hand bursts into flames, spewing dark fumes of smoke. In short order, it disintegrates into black ash, as if it were nothing more than wood soaked in oil.

The smoke slowly clears away as you watch the hole warily. For the moment, nothing else emerges.



> See if Oscar is reacting to the zombie. If he can sense them, use him to help you keep away from more zombies.

“Heya there Oscar, did you sense that… thing?”

Oscar nods his head vigorously. His fins are all standing on end, and you can clearly make out the blue veins pulsing through them. He’s just as freaked out as you are.

He detected them all right.



> Maybe keep Oscar in his Pokeball. You don't want his brains to be eatin, now do you?

“No Mudkip brains for dinner tonight,” you mutter as you recall Oscar into his Pokeball.

There. Safe. Probably.



> A thought rushes through your head. Could you catch the zombie? It might prove useful. (if it didn't eat you)

IF it didn’t try to eat you or pull you down into a grave or try to kill you or do anything that might result in your untimely death… then yes, it might prove useful.

Good thing you don’t have a spare Pokeball to test that theory.



> Keep your eyes out to see if the shadows are actually doing anything besides creeping around...

Good point, you haven’t paid any attention to them after the whole skeleton fias-

OH MY FREAKING ASH

They’re all around you now, surrounding you and the hole in what appears to be a circle. It’s not a solid circle, but rather a circle comprised of maybe a hundred shadows.

You are trapped.

Your courage decreases 2 levels!
Your courage is now Not Safe.




> After the hand is off you, go to Route 1. No more wandering around here!
> Layeth the smackdown upon the hand, and decide it's time to leave Pallet Town
> Kill it, run away.
> GET THE HECK OUTA PALLET TOWN!
> Run.
> Also RUN!


Your Uncle Peter always had a saying for times like these.

“When the dang gov’t comes, run like Hell.”

Probably explains why you haven’t seen him in years. Either way, it’s good advice.

You run.

Fast.

Shovel in hand, you shoot towards the edge of the circle and leap for all your life over the shadows. For a brief moment, you fear a shadowy hand reaching out at catching you, but it passes as your feet touch the ground and you continue running.

You dash between the two houses and shoot down the dirt road, forcing your legs to put some distance between you and whatever they were.

Unknowables.

Finally, after what seems like forever, you stop. Your legs scream for relief after what you’ve just put them through and you’re panting heavily.

You've lost 1 energy point!
Your energy is now 3/10!


The adrenaline rush is still there and it’s keeping you alert, for now.

You quickly gaze around, taking in your location, scanning for any potential threats.

There is none, as far as you can see.

There are no shadows or mounds in this area. You’re standing on a dirt road surrounded by what appears to be tall strands of wild grass on either side of the dirt path, about a foot in height. Various trees dot the terrain, but it is no forest. Looking behind you, you can barely make out the outlines of Pallet Town, which you’ve left behind.

Ahead there is only more road.


> _
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:51 AM
KajiVenator Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

Release Oscar. If this is anything like Red or Blue, you will run into wild Pokemon on the way to Viridian and, judging by what you just saw in Pallet Town, you will need him. Ask him to alert you if he senses anything nearby.

Keep your shovel drawn in case you need to defend yourself.

Walk down the road and through the grassy areas, avoiding them as much as possible.

Last edited by KajiVenator; 03-28-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-28-2011, 09:05 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

> Follow the advice posted earlier by me about Viridian City. Don't look back. Just don't.

> Avoid that grass. I have a bad feeling there's more than just Poochyena lurking in there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-28-2011, 11:08 PM
dimes's Avatar
dimes Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

Send out Oscar and be on the lookout for more hostile creatures. If you find a wild pidgey or rattata or some other low leveled pokemon, try battling with Oscar (you've got to level him up somehow). If the wild pokemon you find look warped or stronger than expected, return Oscar and run away as fast as you can!
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

>_I told you. The Shadows surrounded you, didn't they? Probably rearing up for an attack. In since they aren't affected by sunlight as much as the Zombie was, well, keep your distance.

>_Keep out Oscar from here on out, and listen to the other voices. I like the idea of having some extra eyes.

>_Keep your eyes peeled for any PokeBalls lying around. You'll need them. Also keep them peeled for other threats.

>_Walk towards Pallet Town. Only run if it's absolutely logical. Otherwise, you'll need to conserve energy.

>_IF there are any Mounds or Shadows about on the route, Avoid them. If not, continue on reguarly.

>_And if anything else, Keep heading up Route 1. This is Route 1, after all. Do NOT return to Pallet Town.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-29-2011, 04:46 PM
jasmtiger's Avatar
jasmtiger Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

>Do exactly as they said above... Give or take the normal. If you're not a pixelated image that can't freaking jump, try skipping the path and ledges and such.

>Yes, if there is no Zombies you should keep Oscar out... But if the zombies come near, you could probably shovel/shank them to their second death...

>...Try and access Oscar's Data and Stats. It could come in handy if you knew more about him.

>locate anything unfamiliar... Besides the obvious. Make SURE You're in Route 1 and not some alter version. WAIT.

>Alter, Distorted... Does this sound familiar? Giratina could be causing all the troubles... If so, then he's going to be REALLY powerful and warped. Maybe Arceus' shadow will be a bit troublesome...

>Finally, make sure that you and Oscar are healthy. Maybe eat some of those Rations. You probably don't have to cook them all.

An thats it...
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Scourge of Amaranth's Avatar
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I swear I'm not
Posts: 1,627
Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

> Run from the watermelon. Don't look back. Just run.
__________________

EmBreon is the maple syrup to my slightly undercooked crepe
{URPG Stats}--{ASB Stats}--{Fanfiction}
khajmer = biffle
yoface = broham

thegalleonman: (8:37:28 PM) How sad.
thegalleonman: (8:37:37 PM) I'm amused.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 AM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

HKim, Y U NO UPDATE?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:22 AM
KajiVenator Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Default Re: [IA] Pokemon 1: Interactive Adventure

Where's the next part of the story, Kim? :<
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com