Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Notched Eared Pichu Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Milo Blossem
under sea cave
10:56
Sunday

Milo was sitting near cystal water when he woke up then drank some of it before realizing where he was"where am I? Whats going on?" He sat up and started calling for Spike his, spikey eared pichu. it was hard to remember all Milo could remember was sparks flying of his older brothers jolteon and his older blother, Kieth, smirking and saying "now Rapter Mega Volt!" it was all blank from there on.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:26 PM
New Trainer

Kieth Blossem
Island league
10:58
Sunday

Kieth was the king of the island and was sitting on his throne "don't feel bad Rapter. We did what we Could." Rapter shocked Kieth a little bit but, Kieth was used to it. Kieth knew Trainers would be coming to try to beat him and take his title. He hated the thought of it even know he could beat them he worried. Earlier he had deafeted his younger brother and had him taken away to a cave so he wouldn't challenge him again without a Island League pass. He Had always won the Island League but, he had a bad feeling about this one"I need to study."
Old 04-30-2011, 08:52 PM
New Trainer

Milo Blossem
under sea cave
10:58

Milo started looking for Spike. He eventually found him sucking on his ear"there you are ya' little cutie." Milo was getting more and more of his memory back. "Time to start looking for an exit" After a while of searching there seemed to there was not an exit at all. Milo didn't Know what to do untill he saw Lyla in the cave looking for someone. Milo ran over to her asked "who ya' looking for."Oh there you are! I heard about your older brother deafeting you and having taken down here" Milo felt embarrassed "oh yeah. Sooo can you get me out of here?" Lyla grabed Milo's hand and swam him up to Island 1. "Let's battle now" "you're on."
Old 04-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Don't post in long-dead threads. Don't post more than once in a row. Also, although this is not technically a rule, never use smilies to represent emotion in an RP. If you want to join an RP, first you must post a sign-up and then have it approved by the RP master. If you want to sign-up for an RP, look here. The RP section rules are here.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Closed Thread