Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Shadow440 Offline

Default Re: Eevee World rpg

Icefall took another massive bite out of the Ninjask.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

"that would explain it." I said as i find some flower, then some berries, so i pick the berries and eat them. "aww, nothing like fresh strawberries in the morning." i then hand a few to Icefall "want some?"
Old 04-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Shadow440 Offline

Icefall smiled. "Sure!"she said, quickly eating her share of the strawberries.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

I smile at icefall
"Sometimse i wonder if the leaf clan is jealous of my gardening and harvesting skills." i then Start by harvesting some strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, and then i jump up into the trees and pick some lemons, apples, oranges and and harvest the grapes shile sliding down the vine.
"oh i forgot the banana's" I said as i leaped back into a tree, and then bananas start rolling down into the pile of fruits
Old 04-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Shadow440 Offline

Icefall laughed. ''The Tribe of Falling Leaves is jealous of EVERYTHING!'' she said.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

"oh." i said. I then let out a small giggle. "i accually grow and harvest the food for my clan. speaking of which, i have yet to harvest the wheat, potatoes, Carrots, And other stuff." i then walk off towards a small opening full of whear leaves."
Old 04-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Shadow440 Offline

(Got to go! Might be back later!)
Old 04-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Shadow440 Offline

I'm back!

Icefall gazed at the sky as it began to rain.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Hi, I can see you're new here so hi, welcome to the forum. I'm going to let you know how we normally do things on the boards here, give you some pointer and such. :3

First, this thread should be broken up into a Sign Up thread separate from the actual RP thread. Sign Up threads for any and all RP's go in this sub board here.

Since this is a Pokemon based role Play, it should be in the Pokemon RP section, the Other RP section is used for anything not Pokemon related. You should put the actual RP you are having in another thread in that section.

About your RP itself, it doesn't have much of a plot line to it. One of our RP Board rules is:

Quote:
6. Literacy will now play a role in the RPs. Illiterate RPs will be subjected to modding or closing. Make sure what you're RPing is at least literate. also, please take your time in creating an RP. Make sure that you have a decent plot, etc. and actually have some weight in your intro. Also subject to modding or closing. Remember, USE SPELL CHECK IF YOU CANNOT SPELL
We have a great RP Creation Guide here that is a must to read.

For your plot, what's the conflict? What's going on in the world you're setting out? Why is it only Eevee's? Those are just a few questions you can answer with a plot.