Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 08:04 PM
eishiba Offline

Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
I mean, you CAN make Overhead Throw lower his Speed by 6, but that's just too much, imo. I simply can't approve an over-powered move, but I can approve an under-powered move. :P It's no problem, I hope. But yes; re-post the move with the aforementioned changes.
Well, if you think the that is too much negative I have no problem changing it. If speed dropping by one stage is enough negative to the move then I am fine with that.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:36 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post

[FreakyBalloon] Drifloon (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift and Pull
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying
Base Power: For foes she can lift very high (100 lbs or below): 100 BP
For foes she cannot lift very high (101-200 lbs): 50 BP
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 18%
Effects: Boosts ATK and SATK by two points each. Decreases DEF and SDEF by a point apiece. These changes cannot be negated or copied.

Edited.
Approved [2/3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
Happie {Mankey}
Ability: Anger Point

Signature Move: Overhead Throw
Description: During this move, Mankey will move towards the opponent. At this point, its head is at the 12 o clock position. It leaps int the air and begins to do a front flip. When it gets half way through the flip, its head at the 6 o clock position, it uses its arm to grab the opponent by the head or shoulders, or whatever happens to be on top of the Pokemon. It continues in its front flip, now taking the opponent with it. The opponent swings as Mankey is flipping foreward. Once it comes all the way around and back into the 12 o clock position, it throws the opponent to the ground. For any Mortal Kombat fans, its the same throw that Kung Lao performs.
Type: Fighting Type
Base Power: 80BP
Accuracy:90%
Energy Modifier:18% (This move is on the acrobatic side so if the energy modifier should be increased it can be.)
Effects: None.
Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used once during the entire battle. If it misses, then it must wait 2 turns.
I disagree with 3m0 - I say approved. [1/3] It's up to you if you want to repost or not eishiba, since two others still need to look at it.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 04-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Master Zorua Offline

[Lilac] Lucario (Female)
Ability: Inner Focus

Signature Move: Aura Containment Field

Description: Based on Riley and his Lucario's use of aura during Galactic's attack on Iron Island, Lilac uses the power of aura to create a bubble like barrier that encases the enemy inside it during the use of the move. Any special attack that is unleashed by the attacker explodes inside of it, causing the opponent damage equal to the amount of damage it would have dealt if it attacked itself with that special attack move. A physical attack merely breaks the barrier. Furthermore, moves like Explosion and Self-Destruct will only affect the attacker, still causing the attacker to faint, but prevents anyone else from being harmed. Much like moves like Detect and Protect, this is a priority move.

Type: Fight / Base Power: n/a / Accuracy: 100% / Classification: Other / Energy Cost: 15%

Effect: Priority move akin to Protect/Detect. If enemy uses special attack, it is hit with it's own attack. If enemy uses physical attack, it breaks the barrier. If enemy uses Explosion/Self-Destruct/Perish Song/Destiny Knot, only the enemy suffers the affect. containment barrier only works on the move it is used, much like Protect/detect.

Usage Gap: Once per battle
Old 04-24-2011, 02:17 AM
eishiba Offline

Then here is the modified version.

Happie {Mankey}

Description: During this move, Mankey will move towards the opponent. At this point, its head is at the 12 o clock position. It leaps int the air and begins to do a front flip. When it gets half way through the flip, its head at the 6 o clock position, it uses its arm to grab the opponent by the head or shoulders, or whatever happens to be on top of the Pokemon. It continues in its front flip, now taking the opponent with it. The opponent swings as Mankey is flipping foreward. Once it comes all the way around and back into the 12 o clock position, it throws the opponent to the ground. For any Mortal Kombat fans, its the same throw that Kung Lao performs.
Energy Modifier:18% (This move is on the acrobatic side so if the energy modifier should be increased it can be.)
Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used after two turns. During this time, the speed stat is reduced one stage. After the two turns has past, the move can be used again and the speed stat is restored. If it misses, due to landing on the ground upside down, damage is sustained by 1/8 of what the total damage would have been.

Hows this?
Old 04-25-2011, 06:46 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zorua View Post

[Lilac] Lucario (Female)

Description: Based on Riley and his Lucario's use of aura during Galactic's attack on Iron Island, Lilac uses the power of aura to create a bubble like barrier that encases the enemy inside it during the use of the move. Any special attack that is unleashed by the attacker explodes inside of it, causing the opponent damage equal to the amount of damage it would have dealt if it attacked itself with that special attack move. A physical attack merely breaks the barrier. Furthermore, moves like Explosion and Self-Destruct will only affect the attacker, still causing the attacker to faint, but prevents anyone else from being harmed. Much like moves like Detect and Protect, this is a priority move.

Type: Fight / Base Power: n/a / Accuracy: 100% / Classification: Other / Energy Cost: 15%

Effect: Priority move akin to Protect/Detect. If enemy uses special attack, it is hit with it's own attack. If enemy uses physical attack, it breaks the barrier. If enemy uses Explosion/Self-Destruct/Perish Song/Destiny Knot, only the enemy suffers the affect. containment barrier only works on the move it is used, much like Protect/detect.

Quote:

Happie {Mankey}

Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used after two turns. During this time, the speed stat is reduced one stage. After the two turns has past, the move can be used again and the speed stat is restored. If it misses, due to landing on the ground upside down, damage is sustained by 1/8 of what the total damage would have been.

Hows this?
Both Approved by me :]
Old 04-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Mass approvals by me.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:02 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zorua View Post

[Lilac] Lucario (Female)

Not approved by me, too powerful for my tastes. Your last vote lies with Iridium.

Quote:

Happie {Mankey}

Hows this?
Approved. [3/3]

Old 04-25-2011, 10:16 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

NOTE: I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, although I did like the movie HOP.
I am prepared to edit. *Grabs edit stamp*

[Fairy]
Female Cleffa
Magic Guard
Signature Move: Easter Wish
Due to Fairy being born on Easter, she is one of those adored by the Easter Lopunny. She can, once during battle, look up and make a single wish. At random, the Cleffa wishes to be able to use one of its Evolution’s attacks. If the Easter Lopunny gives her permission, Fairy can use that move that she picked out two times.
Type: Normal/BP: N/A/Accuracy: 50%/Status/10 Energy Cost
Effects: Allows Fairy to use a random damaging move known as a Level up Move by its Evolutions (Clefairy and Clefable)
Usage Gap: Once per four rounds.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post

[Fairy]
Female Cleffa
Magic Guard
Due to Fairy being born on Easter, she is one of those adored by the Easter Lopunny. She can, once during battle, look up and make a single wish. At random, the Cleffa wishes to be able to use one of its Evolution’s attacks. If the Easter Lopunny gives her permission, Fairy can use that move that she picked out two times.
Effects: Allows Fairy to use a random damaging move known as a Level up Move by its Evolutions (Clefairy and Clefable)
Approved [1/3]

Old 04-26-2011, 12:05 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:

[Fairy]
Female Cleffa
Magic Guard
Awe, how cute! ^_^ But how would this move work once Fairy evolves into Clefable..? Pending.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:50 AM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Awe, how cute! ^_^ But how would this move work once Fairy evolves into Clefable..? Pending.
It wouldn't, I would try to think up a new one and switch them.

Either that, or never evolve Fairy.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:58 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
It wouldn't, I would try to think up a new one and switch them.

Either that, or never evolve Fairy.
Hmm, well I can't ask that of you (the never evolving Fairy thing, I mean) and I'm not sure if we could allow a "SIGNATURE MOVE EXTRACTION!!!", but I suppose once Fairy IS fully evolved, it'd just be a glorified Metronome... Alrighty, then! You nao haz my stamp uv Approval (2/3).
Old 04-26-2011, 03:39 AM
paperfairy Offline

There's no rule against removing a Signature Move and getting a new one, FYI.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:05 AM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Hmm, well I can't ask that of you (the never evolving Fairy thing, I mean) and I'm not sure if we could allow a "SIGNATURE MOVE EXTRACTION!!!", but I suppose once Fairy IS fully evolved, it'd just be a glorified Metronome... Alrighty, then! You nao haz my stamp uv Approval (2/3).
I never evolve Pokes on the webernets, what the heck are you talking about. You can't force me to evolve it, you can force me to do something I would already be doing, avoididng evolving.

Too bad, you will let me remove it if it is evolved if it is the last thing you do.

It already is a glorified metronome, silly. Err...evolution damaging move metronome xD
Old 04-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Cayci the Joltik [F]
Signature Move: Singe Volt
Description: Joltik and evolution are masters of taking electricity out of any poor Pokemon that happens to get within their range, even the ground types. Cayci knew that Pokemon didn't like her kind or her evolutionary counterpart, ground types especially, and at any chance, the poor bug would of been squashed becauese of their leeching reputation. Thus, Cayci learned a way to concentrate a single strike of electricity, not having to be a big one, and target her smashing foe in the right spot to give them a nice nasty burn to keep them from hitting her too hard and something to think about next time their foe tried to squish them.
Type: Electric
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 4
Effects: Causes Burn status, effects ground types [8 energy is consumed when used on ground types]. Cayci can't use an electric move until the next round.
Usage Gap: Once per round