Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 04-15-2011, 06:35 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
Approved (2/3))
Just letting you know, that is the first signature move I've signed up for, so shouldn't it be 1/3?
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #47  
Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Just letting you know, that is the first signature move I've signed up for, so shouldn't it be 1/3?
No, he means that the Signature move has been Approved twice out of the three times required to officially Approve this move =3 Sorry for the confusion.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #48  
Old 04-15-2011, 06:42 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
No, he means that the Signature move has been Approved twice out of the three times required to officially Approve this move =3 Sorry for the confusion.
Oh okay. I guess everything didn't process in my head when I read the new rules for the moves X3 That's what I get for being tired and bored. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #49  
Old 04-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Mawile-Danmaku's Avatar
Mawile-Danmaku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ponyville, riding Rarity
Posts: 2,106
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

You want the BP to be 5..?

Yes, please.
__________________
  #50  
Old 04-15-2011, 07:45 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Alright then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
[Kesh] Hreacross (M)
Ability: Guts
Sig move: Spin Flip

Description: Being a Heracross, Kesh is adept at lifting foes with his horn. He has mastered a varition on this: he runs along the ground, horn down. When Kesh hits the foe, he lifts up, sending the opponent spinning into the air. The foe is Confused from this spinning, and is slightly damaged. The downside is that this move cannot be used against enemies 199.0 lbs (54.0 kgs) in weight or higher. Kesh is tired out by this, and his Speed and Defense is lowered.
Type: Normal | Damage: 5 | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 12%
Effects: Confuses foe, damages foe. -1 Defense, Speed on Kesh.
Usage Gap: Every two turns.
Approved (1/3).
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #51  
Old 04-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Rather than go through and repeat myself a million times: everyone's approved except the Drifloon, who gets the same pending for 3m0.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #52  
Old 04-16-2011, 04:27 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

So then my 15% Energy use for Asharas' sig move is alright then with the 3 approvals? *is making extra sure*
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #53  
Old 04-16-2011, 06:00 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
[Kesh] Hreacross (M)
Ability: Guts
Sig move: Spin Flip

Description: Being a Heracross, Kesh is adept at lifting foes with his horn. He has mastered a varition on this: he runs along the ground, horn down. When Kesh hits the foe, he lifts up, sending the opponent spinning into the air. The foe is Confused from this spinning, and is slightly damaged. The downside is that this move cannot be used against enemies 199.0 lbs (54.0 kgs) in weight or higher. Kesh is tired out by this, and his Speed and Defense is lowered.
Type: Normal | Damage: 5 | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 12%
Effects: Confuses foe, damages foe. -1 Defense, Speed on Kesh.
Usage Gap: Every two turns.
Approved (3/3).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
So then my 15% Energy use for Asharas' sig move is alright then with the 3 approvals? *is making extra sure*
Yes. 15% is more than fair.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #54  
Old 04-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves


[FreakyBalloon] Drifloon (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift and Pull
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying
Base Power: For foes she can lift very high (100 lbs or below): 100 BP
For foes she cannot lift very high (101-200 lbs): 50 BP
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 18%
Effects: Boosts ATK and SATK by two points each. Decreases DEF and SDEF by a point apiece. These changes cannot be negated or copied.

Edited.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #55  
Old 04-23-2011, 06:13 AM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Happie {Mankey}
Ability: Anger Point

Signature Move: Overhead Throw
Description: During this move, Mankey will move towards the opponent. At this point, its head is at the 12 o clock position. It leaps int the air and begins to do a front flip. When it gets half way through the flip, its head at the 6 o clock position, it uses its arm to grab the opponent by the head or shoulders, or whatever happens to be on top of the Pokemon. It continues in its front flip, now taking the opponent with it. The opponent swings as Mankey is flipping foreward. Once it comes all the way around and back into the 12 o clock position, it throws the opponent to the ground. For any Mortal Kombat fans, its the same throw that Kung Lao performs.
Type: Fighting Type
Base Power: 80BP
Accuracy:90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier:18% (This move is on the acrobatic side so if the energy modifier should be increased it can be.)
Effects: None.
Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used once during the entire battle. If it misses, then it must wait 2 turns.
  #56  
Old 04-23-2011, 03:35 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post

[FreakyBalloon] Drifloon (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift and Pull
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying
Base Power: For foes she can lift very high (100 lbs or below): 100 BP
For foes she cannot lift very high (101-200 lbs): 50 BP
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 18%
Effects: Boosts ATK and SATK by two points each. Decreases DEF and SDEF by a point apiece. These changes cannot be negated or copied.

Edited.
Better. Approved. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
Happie {Mankey}
Ability: Anger Point

Signature Move: Overhead Throw
Description: During this move, Mankey will move towards the opponent. At this point, its head is at the 12 o clock position. It leaps int the air and begins to do a front flip. When it gets half way through the flip, its head at the 6 o clock position, it uses its arm to grab the opponent by the head or shoulders, or whatever happens to be on top of the Pokemon. It continues in its front flip, now taking the opponent with it. The opponent swings as Mankey is flipping foreward. Once it comes all the way around and back into the 12 o clock position, it throws the opponent to the ground. For any Mortal Kombat fans, its the same throw that Kung Lao performs.
Type: Fighting Type
Base Power: 80BP
Accuracy:90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier:18% (This move is on the acrobatic side so if the energy modifier should be increased it can be.)
Effects: None.
Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used once during the entire battle. If it misses, then it must wait 2 turns.
There isn't much of a downside to this... What is a reason that Happie wouldn't want to use this move? It could be a stat decrease or he becomes confused, or any of the like. Also, *turn -> action. Not Approved.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #57  
Old 04-23-2011, 04:21 PM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Better. Approved. :)
There isn't much of a downside to this... What is a reason that Happie wouldn't want to use this move? It could be a stat decrease or he becomes confused, or any of the like. Also, *turn -> action. Not Approved.
I guess I was kind of aiming for a fighting type move that would be an equivalent to Thunder Bolt or Body Slam. Something had good damage but didn't suffer from accuracy issues like Cross Chop or recoil like Submission. What if his speed stat is lowered by two stages as this would be an exhausting move when he connects. And if he misses, than he injures himself, since he is leaping into the air and flipping. The damage received from missing would be 10 percent of what it would have been had he connected. I suppose with this change I could omit the part about only using the move once during battle if it connects. And if he misses, he speed is also dropped all 6 stages due to obvious pain until the two turns have passed. Landing on ones skull wouldn't feel to good.
  #58  
Old 04-23-2011, 04:31 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
I guess I was kind of aiming for a fighting type move that would be an equivalent to Thunder Bolt or Body Slam. Something had good damage but didn't suffer from accuracy issues like Cross Chop or recoil like Submission. What if his speed stat is lowered by two stages as this would be an exhausting move when he connects. And if he misses, than he injures himself, since he is leaping into the air and flipping. The damage received from missing would be 10 percent of what it would have been had he connected. I suppose with this change I could omit the part about only using the move once during battle if it connects. And if he misses, he speed is also dropped all 6 stages due to obvious pain until the two turns have passed. Landing on ones skull wouldn't feel to good.
You could do that, but it seems like too much negative. Just lowering Speed by one stage is fine ^^; And yeah, the takes-damage-if-misses part makes sense, though not necessary.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #59  
Old 04-23-2011, 06:34 PM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
You could do that, but it seems like too much negative. Just lowering Speed by one stage is fine ^^; And yeah, the takes-damage-if-misses part makes sense, though not necessary.
Lol. First I'm told not enough negative, then I'm told too much. Then speed is lowered one stage. Damaged if it misses. Should I retype my post?
  #60  
Old 04-23-2011, 06:54 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
Lol. First I'm told not enough negative, then I'm told too much. Then speed is lowered one stage. Damaged if it misses. Should I retype my post?
I mean, you CAN make Overhead Throw lower his Speed by 6, but that's just too much, imo. I simply can't approve an over-powered move, but I can approve an under-powered move. :P It's no problem, I hope. But yes; re-post the move with the aforementioned changes.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com