Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-03-2011, 06:22 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions [DS]

Now...to wait for lu1z.... XD

Thanks for the Banner and Avatar, Charmander009!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:33 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSoul20X View Post
Now...to wait for lu1z.... XD
Hmm, I haven't really heard from him in a bit... I wonder if he's okay :o

Old 03-25-2011, 10:06 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

...WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST, THEY DISAPPEAR FOR WEEKS AT A TIME?

...it ALWAYS happens, and I'm getting FED UP with it...

Old 03-26-2011, 04:50 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Burn, relax.

I'm sorry, but some of us actually have real-life stuff to take care of. We're trying our best, but really, you don't need to freak out. Life doesn't revolve around this RP, ya know...

Old 03-26-2011, 04:59 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Burn, relax.

I'm sorry, but some of us actually have real-life stuff to take care of. We're trying our best, but really, you don't need to freak out. Life doesn't revolve around this RP, ya know...
I know...we all have life, I do too, but I at least try to come on here at least once a day at the least.

...and it keeps happening too. First we wait for one person, then a week for the next, and then a week for the other one...I wouldn't be that mad if this was the first few times it happened, but right now this is the NORM... =w=;
Old 04-15-2011, 09:41 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

...and Moonlight told me like OVER A WEEK AGO, that she would post tomorrow since she was tired.

She was on that next day, but didn't post.

Same with the next.

AND NOW SHE'S DISAPPEARED AGAIN.

...I just love it when people ALWAYS stay true to thier word...like THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. ^^

Old 04-16-2011, 02:59 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Okay, that's it. I'm fed up with this attitude. If you're going to treat us like this, I'm dropping out of the RP. >:(

I'm going to be honest--I'm just not having fun with this anymore. I constantly feel pressured by you, like you're always breathing down my neck, and I just can't write like that anymore. And don't talk about Moonlight like that; she's one of my best friends on the forum, and in case you didn't know, it was her birthday last week. And she's reaching the end of her semester. Some things in life are WAY more important than this little role play.

Last edited by Charmander009; 04-16-2011 at 03:02 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:49 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Quote:
Okay, that's it. I'm fed up with this attitude. If you're going to treat us like this, I'm dropping out of the RP. >:(

I'm going to be honest--I'm just not having fun with this anymore. I constantly feel pressured by you, like you're always breathing down my neck, and I just can't write like that anymore. And don't talk about Moonlight like that; she's one of my best friends on the forum, and in case you didn't know, it was her birthday last week. And she's reaching the end of her semester. Some things in life are WAY more important than this little role play.
...sorry...but this always seems to happen, and the fact that she told me that she WAS going to post the next day and yet didn't bothered me.

I know you all have lives, but I guess the thing that ticked me off this time was her not following through with her word. >.>;

The RP was on it's deathbed already anyways, due to lack of activity and even when it does get some activity, it goes silent again for like 2 weeks.

Last edited by BurningSoul20X; 04-16-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char

I agree on all points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn
...sorry...but this always seems to happen, and the fact that she told me that she WAS going to post the next day and yet didn't bothered me.

I know you all have lives, but I guess the thing that ticked me off this time was her not following through with her word. >.>;

The RP was on it's deathbed already anyways, due to lack of activity and even when it does get some activity, it goes silent again for like 2 weeks.
If you know we have lives then why are you ticked at her for not following through with her word? It's not like people can control the events that go on in their lives; it isn't a story that we can control every minute of. If something important comes up, you may need to break your word. This is a fact of life. I'm sure she has a good reason for not posting.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

I'm not even on this RP but it was one of the greatest. So I want each and everyone of you to stop fighting and start working together as a team. It is the only way to succeed.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:34 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Espeon Esper View Post

If you know we have lives then why are you ticked at her for not following through with her word? It's not like people can control the events that go on in their lives; it isn't a story that we can control every minute of. If something important comes up, you may need to break your word. This is a fact of life. I'm sure she has a good reason for not posting.
Well, in that case, she should have at least given me at least a small message about why she didn't post the next day, or the day after that....but no, I got utter slience from her. I probably wouldn't be as ticked if she at least gave me a reason for the two days she WAS on before she disappeared again, since she was chatting with friends and the like those two days

Last edited by BurningSoul20X; 04-17-2011 at 02:53 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:19 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Glad you enjoyed the RP, Raven_X, but I don't think this will work out. I'm not going to post in this RP anymore, not with how Burn has treated Moonlight and the rest of us.

Burn, you're blowing it way out of proportion. It's not a big deal, okay? I imagine that there's something keeping Moonlight from posting on the web. Maybe she just can't get access to her internet--maybe her connection unexpectedly clonked out on her. If that is the case, then there was probably no way for her to predict that that would happen, and so she would have had no way to tell you those two days she was here. Why can't you be more understanding? Or patient? This isn't the first time this has happened on this forum, and it's not fair for you to automatically assume the worst of her. No one has ever flipped out about these things--that's how it is here at Pe2K--so why are you flipping out?

Old 04-17-2011, 05:55 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed the RP, Raven_X, but I don't think this will work out. I'm not going to post in this RP anymore, not with how Burn has treated Moonlight and the rest of us.

Burn, you're blowing it way out of proportion. It's not a big deal, okay? I imagine that there's something keeping Moonlight from posting on the web. Maybe she just can't get access to her internet--maybe her connection unexpectedly clonked out on her. If that is the case, then there was probably no way for her to predict that that would happen, and so she would have had no way to tell you those two days she was here. Why can't you be more understanding? Or patient? This isn't the first time this has happened on this forum, and it's not fair for you to automatically assume the worst of her. No one has ever flipped out about these things--that's how it is here at Pe2K--so why are you flipping out?
Well, I guess I'm assuming the worst due to past experiences...even Moonlight admitted herself to me she's been way too late on several occasions.

...but I guess I've been a little too hard on people myself... >.>;

Old 04-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

*sighs*

Okay, I'd rather not comment on EVERYTHING, but I will say this:

First off, I am sorry for lagging this much, I know I should have spoken up earlier, but it's just been so tough around here the last week-ish. I won't go into details, because this isn't the place to rant about my life but I will point a few things out. There is illness (we know it's not serious now, but this wasn't exactly the case when it came up) in the family, I had two major exams, another coming up (which I NEED to pass, cause of much worry and stress), had some bad academic news (linked to said exam) on top of being sick myself. I couldn't even look at the screen without it triggering a nasty headache and a feeling of dizziness. Everything just kinda happened and snowballed...

That being said, I'm not using these as excuses, but just as an explination.

Secondly, most of my previous lates were the results of a lack of time and energy, which went into school work. Eh, I cut the rest, because this is mostly related to the first RP, that and it came out wrong

Thirdly, after typing a few replies the "2 days over" comment, they all sound bitter, so I'd rather not post them, but I do have a few points about it.

Lastly, I can't really post in the coming days, got something tommorow and that exam on Wednesday.

Again, sorry about not keeping to my word guys, I really am

Oh! I hope that with this, things settle. I don't want to add fuel to the fire, I just wanted to put in my word (since I feel I'm to blame for this), offer everyone an explination and, of course, an apology.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 04-18-2011 at 09:01 PM.