Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: The Role Play Forge - RP Creation Teamwork

I dunno about doing B/W RPs so early, since I doubt most people will have played through the entire game yet (I haven't, for one) and thus would be unable to participate without having the plot spoiled. But hey, if you can make it work, go for it.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-12-2011, 08:43 PM
NES2 Offline

RP Title: Half-Life Episode 0: Castelia Lost

RP Fandom Basis: Pokemon, Sci-Fi, Half-Life, Crossovers

Opening Plot and Exposition: It was the night of April 14th, 2027, 9:00 PM the invasion began. Cyrus, the insane leader of Team Galactic, had attempted to summon Dialga, Palkia, and Giritina to create a new world, a dimension where emotion was expunged and he ruled alone. Years of work and research by his group had led him to summon them using the Red Chain. Though a brave trainer had attempted to stop him before he opened the rift of space and time, that trainer failed.

Cyrus had wanted a new world. He succeeded.

Dialga and Palkia did not obey as planned however. The two, forever in conflict, instead turned on one another. Cyrus was helpless to stop them as a great fight broke out atop Spear Pillar. Space and time began to collide, and then, shattered.

The fighting of the Legendaries opened a hole in space time above the mountain.

Across the world, time and space distorted, until eventually great rifts flew open allowing passage between the various dimensions beyond the world of Pokemon. Creatures of all kinds poured through the rifts, causing panic and chaos.

Watching were the Combine, an inter-dimensional empire of oppressive and inhumane aliens. They had been handed their first defeat a few years ago when a brave scientist had led a successful revolution on a planet they had conquered. They sought blood, a new dimension to invade and subject their rule upon. The war machine they had built up was hungry once more, but they needed a bit of luck. Then, on the monitors of their advanced glowing computers came word of another spacial rift, leading to another Earth. They wasted no time in beginning the invasion.

On April 15th 1:00 AM the first Citadel appeared in Castelia City.

By 2:15 AM Combine forces were underway with the world invasion. Divided earth forces who opposed the invasion were crushed in blitzkrieg fashion.

By 4:00 AM all major cities had been conquered. Citadels have appeared across the planet.

By 5:00 AM the last military force on the planet has surrendered. The Combine have won.

The Combine now rule the world of Pokemon, holding the planet tightly in it's grip. They have banned Pokemon Training to prevent any chance of rebellion among the masses. Many have lost hope, but a few brave trainers have banded together to continue the fight against the Combine. However, the Resistance doesn't have a Gordon Freeman to guide them to liberation, and the Combine will not make the same mistakes twice. But the smell of freedom is in the air, and the revolution is about to begin.

Inspiration: After tons of wiki reading, machinima watching, and free demo playing, I decided to make this RP about Half-Life. Why? I don't know. Will it be awesome? You decide.

Where you need help: The question is... WILL IT BLEND?

Other: The setting will be City 11, a post-invasion version of Castelia City. If someone is willing to do so, they can draw a map of what this would look like.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

RP Title: Pokémon Mission of Time

RP Fandom Basis: – Pokémon

Opening Plot and Exposition: Well okay the story starts off like this; you are an agent in an organization called Pokémon Time Racers or just P.T.R. You take on different missions and you have to race against time to fix everything back.

For example, Professor Tyler has just gone back into time and has changed the way people drink milk. Because of this people cannot drink milk the way they would want too and so people stop growing. First you will have the added effects like your character will become very short, then P.T.R will send you back in time and you have a total of 24 hours of fixing everything before it becomes permanent.

I would need some seriously committed Rpers for this, the way it would go is every Friday evening or Saturday, I will come with a random mission and you all will have to take it. Then on Sunday morning or Saturday at midnight, you will start posting. You can only post about the mission for the whole day. Then if your actions prevented it from coming, you will not be affected by the added effects, this cycle will continue for the whole RP.

Ex. Let’s say you and your team was not able to stop Professor Tyler, then for the whole RP your character will become extremely short and no one will know but your character. But it could be other things.

Ex. Professor Silly have stopped the production of guns, if you were unable to stop this then you will not be able to use guns for the rest of the RP.

So what will you be doing in the middle of the week? Just taking a break or you can participate in different events that, I the leader of P.T.R make. For example, Pokémon battle week. For the whole week Monday-Friday the RPers would battle against each other. Or it could be swim day where everyone go hiking to a small lake and just have a good time.

Inspiration: – A lot of things, I just come up with this crazy stuff.

Where you need help: – I am open to anything. Do you think instead of having the missions on Sundays we could have them on Wednesdays? Also I need help for expanding on how P.T.R. was created and I will also need help making interesting missions.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Considering that a lot of people can only post once or twice a day, it's not feasible to have that kind of real-time based set-up. I've never seen a really strict time-setup RP work. RPs that depend completely on the gamemaster aren't as strong as well. In my opinion, the best RPs create an open environment where the story flows from the interactions between the RPers.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

RP Title: – I do not have one yet.

RP Fandom Basis: – Pokemon Ancient Times

Opening Plot and Exposition: – A long, long, long time ago, when the world was still young.. War went through the land. A long ensued battle between Arceus and Darkrai was going through the land. Darkrai and his troops seemed to be winning yet soon Arceus came up with the idea of the different Jewels of Tirsin. The Jewel of Power raised the attack of the user, the Jewel of Sturdiness raised the defense of the user, the Jewel of Mind raised the Special Attack of the user, the Jewel of Endurance raised the Special Defense of the user, the Jewel of Flash raised the speed of the user, and the Infinite Jewel gave the user another type. Arceus gave these special Jewels to powerful Pokémon and the Pokémon ended the war between Darkrai and Arceus.

Once the war was over, Arceus split the Jewels apart from each other and allowed powerful guardians to guard each Jewel. For the Jewel of Power he allowed a Dragonite, a Garchomp, a Haxorus, and a Salamence to guard it. For the Jewel of Sturdiness he allowed two Golurks to guard them. With the Jewel of Mind he allowed Latios and Latias to guard it. With the Jewel of Endurance he allowed Ho-Oh and Lugia to guard it. With the Jewel of Speed he allowed Celebi to guard it. With the Infinite Jewel he himself guarded it.

Soon time passed and everything started to grow again. Rescue teams were formed and the Guide called the Guardians led by a Lucario named Alphonso Pokémon was protected. Yet soon another Guide called Destruction led by an evil Zoruarak named Dante started to cause corruption in the world. Little was known about the different Jewels since they were not used again. Yet Dante started to do his research and decided to steal each and every Jewel. He located all of the guardians except Arceus and kilt them all. Once he had five of the Jewels he decided he would rule to Pokémon World.

He had a group of Pokémon to craft him a crown with a spot for each Jewel. This crown became learn as the Crown of Arceus. He did not want to show his power yet so he wanted to look for Arceus. Arceus soon made himself known and a powerful fight came. Arceus lost and was turn to stone and Dante took the Infinite Jewel. He then started destroying villages with his team and kilt any Pokémon that stood in his way. Quickly Alphonso took his guide, the Guardians and build an underground network to prevent them from being kilt by Dante.

Dante thought that they were just in hiding and decided not to do anything about it. Little did Dante know but Alphonso was getting ready for a powerful war. Since Dante did not have a lot of the powers that Arceus had, the weather began to change, crops stopped growing, and water started to dry up. The whole land was in ruins thanks to this Pokémon. Dante built himself a castle and issued orders to kill any rebels. Meanwhile the Guardian guide was majorly growing. At first it was only five hundred members living in the underground tunnels but soon it grew to almost ten thousand. Alphonso knew it was only a matter of time before Dante would find out. Now it was the Second Pokémon World War, between Alphonso and Dante. Who would win? You will decide.

Where you need help: – I will need someone to make a banner and a map for the area. Also any suggestions would be very helpful.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven X View Post
RP Title: – I do not have one yet.

RP Fandom Basis: – Pokemon Ancient Times
I think the major problem with this RP is that it seems like NPCs are really running the show, whereas the only roles RPers would seem to have is just being their minions and won't really drive the storyline. In essence, it seems more like a fan fiction than an RP. Dante and Alphonso are really the ones who have all the important roles, everyone else is really just a grunt that won't be changing very much when it comes to the overall storyline. You really need to make it clear that RPers are the ones driving everything, and aren't just riding on a storyline train that they have no direction or control over.

The jewels also don't really seem that powerful, and Arceus having the ability to pop these out of nowhere to defeat and overcome Darkrai just seemed way too easy and convenient. Also, you should really try to stay away from using game stats terminology with an RP. If you read a fantasy novel, no where will you read that one character hitting another character with a weapon reduced his HP, so drop the "attack" and "special defense" stuff. It would be better to have the jewels do something a little more unique and original, and to really give them a role, a place, and a history in the storyline, and not just be a quick thing Arceus cooked up for an easy win.

To be honest, I find that most of my best RPs don't involve Arceus at all. His face shows up in RPs much too often, and if he's around, RPers often just play supporting roles around an already powerful entity.

Also, please, a "kilt" is a dress, the correct word you're looking for is "killed." Google image search it if you don't believe me. :P

Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kk well back to the drawing board.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Kamikaze Offline

RP Title: The Guardians (I'm open to suggestions, names isn't really my forte)
RP Fandom Basis: Pokémon, medieval setting(No guns, high-tech equipment etc. The most advanced projectile weapons are crossbows and catapults/trebuchets, haven't decided on the pokeball feature, flashback to gen2 makes me think of apricorns, but you would still need some kind of technology for that to work, wouldn't you?), 'fantasy/mysticism/magic'(explained below)
Opening Plot and Exposition:
The people of <region> had lived in peace for decades. Having lived under the protection from Arceus and his legendary guardians, there hadn't been a war or even a natural disaster for the past century. And even the conflict between the two factions had been thwarted. One side, <"Pokémon/Human Co-op" faction>, had Pokémon and humans both working and living together, and there were often as many Pokémon as humans employed at the local blacksmith or at a farmer's fields. For generations that had been the way of living, and nobody saw any problems with that, except for the <"Pokémon and humans separated" faction>. They had nothing against Pokémon as such, but their opinion was that the Pokémon should live in their natural habitats, and that humans shouldn't interfere, or use them to do their own work. They argued that the Pokémon working alongside the humans did more than the humans themselves, and some extremists even called it slavery. This conflict had been rooted so deep within the two factions that some were fighting just because they always had done so. This all changed with the Council of the Guardians.

To the outside, this council was humans, normal in every way except for the fact that they had all been hand-picked by Arceus himself and his fellow legends. From the inside however, not much about them was normal any more. They had all lived within one of the two factions, and for various reasons they had been offered the opportunity of their lifetime, which, if they accepted the offer, ironically meant from that point until they had fulfilled whatever task that they were destined to perform, no matter if it would take ten, fifty or two-hundred years. There were seventeen Guardians in total, all with their own specialty, be it fire, ice, darkness or electricity, all except for one, the Council leader, the most powerful individual of them all, known as the Omni-Guardian. Arceus himself had created shards, small pieces of the plates he had created once before, and each guardian was given a shard coresponding to their element, with the Omni-Guardian recieving a small shard of each kind. The benefit of the Omni-Guardian was his ability to combine different skills in ways that the others couldn't even do with years of practice together, but the downside was that every other Guardian was much more skilled and flexible in their own niche than the Omni-Guardian ever could be. These shards came with a price though, using their abilities consumed power from their own bodies, weakening them momentarily. This was the one thing Arceus had made sure of, as they would have been able to turn on him with full might had he not limited their powers to their human bodies.

This council had quickly earned the respect of the people of both factions, partly through easily performing tasks almost impossible for normal human beings, but also partly because both factions were proud to have some of their own in the Council. Thanks to this respect, and to some extent fear of what Arceus might do if they didn't listened, both factions agreed to listen to a suggestion that the Council had in mind, although 'order' may be a better word, considering their influence in <region>. They told the gathered faction leaders that the only way to make peace was to find a way to live together, to learn from each other and get to know the other side with other words than enemy, slave-owner, or other even less flattering names. The suggestion made was that on top of the plateau, in the center of the region, both factions would together build a city, at the lake, the very center of the rivers that was currently the border between their territories. A lot of the faction-leaders were skeptical at best, but the Council firmly stated that if they went back home, and ask that all that were willing to consider this meet with the Guardians, both people themselves would be allowed to choose, rather than letting the few leaders gathered decide the fate of the region. Both sides reluctantly agreed, and did as they had been told. To much surprise, large parts of both factions seemed to be interested in ending the war, and there were many who volunteered to help with the building of the city.
With the council as the middle-man, always present when the two factions met to decide upon details, the two groups of people slowly got to know each other. After almost a decade the city stood finished, although it had been slow at first. Both sides had been eager to live in peace, but neither side trusted the other. Due to this, they had started out on separate ends, and although they were following the same schematics, things were going slow. As they got to know each other better though, there were eventually no team of builders that didn't include individuals from both factions, human and Pokémon alike. During the building of the city, the highest leader of both factions lived in temporary settlements near the building site. At first determined to make sure that the other side didn't try to cheat or try anything funny, but later on because they actually enjoyed the company of each other. They both had children, coincidentally both of them were boys and as such the heirs to the leadership, who had grown to become very good friends. What had a decade ago been treason was now looked upon as a sign of a good future, and their friendship would last for many years to come.
With the city finished, the Council summoned the leaders, and gave them a few 'guidelines'. They were both to live at the citadel, located in the center of the city. They were to rule the city together, and no faction would be superior to the other. Furthermore there would be no such thing as specific sections of the city that belonged to a certain faction. The people who lived their were from this point on of the same faction, that of peace and harmony, and anyone who disliked this idea were welcome to go back to their former home. The leaders had no reason to argue these words, and the people welcomed the idea, with a few minor exceptions.

So now the city stood finished, and at the ceremonial opening and naming of the city, the two leaders agreed on calling it "The Heart of the Lands". It was built by the lake that gave the region it's water, which is the true heart of the lands, and for as long as the city stood there, hopefully there would be peace.

The ceremony of the opening was conducted on the longest day of the summer, and each year from that point on there was a huge festival and celebration in honor of the Guardians. The people who lived in the new city was flourishing, diseases were minimal, and the medical knowledge that came partly from the Guardians had the effect that people grew much older than they had used to. It was quickly noticed though, that the council didn't age. At the 50-years anniversary of the city, they all looked like they had done at the time it was built, and it was at this time they revealed their powers, to some extent at least. Although some people were scared of what they could do, everyone knew that it was their guidance that had led to the peace, which had now lasted for over half a century.

Present time
It is now a little over 100 years later, shortly after the 150-years anniversary of the city. There had always been a lot of visitors in the city, especially around the festivals, and this year was no exception, if anything, there were more people than ever. And while everything was proceeding as normal, this was the start of a nightmare. At nightfall, or as close to nightfall as you could get at this time of the year, the Fire-Guardian used his power to conjure up some fireworks, something that had been tradition since the time they had revealed their powers. During this show, which was more spectacular than ever, most of the people had their attention aimed towards the sky, not noticing that a lot of the visitors were disappearing, moving in the direction of the citadel or the city walls. And even fewer noticed that all these odd visitors draw their swords, thus breaking the most sacred rule, that which said that only the citadel guards were allowed to even carry a weapon within the walls if the city. These visitors then attacked the guards, leaving none alive, and the Omni-Guardian in person executed the rulers of the city, after which he appeared at the balcony looking out to the square which had been the center of attention during the fire-show. As the traitors surrounded the people, and the guardians gathered below the balcony, the Omni-Guardian said to the people, partly telepathically to avoid all the shouting, "Listen up people, the city has fallen, the guards are dead and your rulers are no more. From this point on I and the council are the ones in command. Nobody of you will be allowed to leave this mountain, and anyone who tries to do so will meet the same fate as the guards. Fear not, however, for if you do not try to fight us, but rather continue with your lives as before, we will do you no harm. That is all."

The people didn't like the situation, but they didn't see much chance of survival if they didn't do as they were told. There were however a few minor uprisings, but these were thwarted almost before they attacked. Once Arceus learned of this, he cursed himself for his own cleverness. The shards were such that no force, not even himself, could take them from a guardian by force. The only two ways to separate the shard and the Guardian is either taking it from the Guardian's dead body, or him/her giving it up by his/her own will. Long he thought about the situation, and no solution seemed to be good enough. He could try to confront the corrupted Guardians, but they would not bow down to reason, and he did not want to put himself in harms way, God or not, they were seventeen, and all of them had part of his powers, not as powerful, but he was still outnumbered. He could not send the legends after them, partly due to the risk of a legend dieing, and partly due to the fact that should the legends succede, the humans, and pokemon alike, would no longer think of him and his kin as benevolent creatures, but rather tyrants who annihilate those who disobey. To further complicate things, there was no point in waiting for the Guardians to die, since they would not grow old, and apparently they had managed to bypass their original orders. Their task had been to create and keep the peace between the two factions, and for as long as they upheld this task, they would live.

After thinking long and hard, he decided upon a plan, and hopefully it would work out better than the last time. Once again he started to create the shards, and once again he set out to find humans worthy of such a task, but this time he was not alone. Last time, he had picked all of the guardians himself, this time, he would ask his kin to help choose the humans, perhaps they could succed in finding those pure of heart where he had so obviously failed.

On top of this crisis, conservative groups from both factions have started to gather in larger numbers than they have been since the peace broke out.

This is the time and setting of your story. You are one of the new guardians, who were approached by either Arceus or another legend who is associated with the type you are representing. You are tasked with finding the other new guardians, taking down your counterpart in the former council, and somehow restore the peace and regain the trust of the people who have just been betrayed by the very humans they had trusted for a around two centuries.

Inspiration: It is an idea that I have been turning over in my head more or less since I was last RPing here, which is about a year ago. I have altered it a fair bit from the original idea I had, and I expect it to be altered even further before I post it, if I ever will.

Where you need help: Obviously, one of the first things you may notice is that I have no name for the region, or the two factions. I have been thinking about a couple of posibilities, but I'm no good with names, and am open to suggestions. Furthermore, I would like to know if anyone think this is doable, or if I am the only one who can see any potential in this. Also if you find major flaws in the balancing and the like. Obviously, there is a higher than usual risk of people playing like they were gods, but I've tried to counter that with the fatigue that the use of abilities cause.

There, hopefully it is still ok to post in this thread, I know there have not been a post for some time, but it is still stickied, and there have been long gaps between posts before.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Sylver Offline

I've been thinking of starting an RP here for a while. Hope people here will be interested.

RP Title: --
RP Fandom Basis: Pokemon-based primary, but with Keaton from Zelda.
Opening Plot and Exposition: Dozens of millenia have past since the event's of Majora's Mask, and the Keaton race, once secluded and hidden, have evolved into humanoid form. Wielders of powerful magic, Keaton with evil hearts moved to force control over Termina and attempt to open the passageway to Hyrule. A small force of Keaton banded together to stop them, but were captured and cast into a vortex.
Awakening, the Keaton fighters found themselves in a different world- the world of Pokemon- with no apparent way back, their once strong abilities sealed away. In the world of Pokemon, Humans are no longer around, and Pokemon have evolved into humanoid forms as well, living in the world as they themselves began to be touched by magic.
Now, the Keaton youths, finding more of their kind in this new world, must find a way home and protect their world from the black-hearted Keaton that cast them here.
Inspiration: I loved Keaton in Majora's Mask and pokemon, and I liked the ideas of some games, high-tech but relying on archaic weaponry to fight.
Where I need help: I've never really tried creating an RP before, so if anyone could give me help or any advice as to how to carry on. Also, I need help with the title if anyone can think of anything.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 08-19-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:08 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
I've been thinking of starting an RP here for a while. Hope people here will be interested.

RP Title: --
RP Fandom Basis: Pokemon-based primary, but with Keaton from Zelda.
Opening Plot and Exposition: Dozens of millenia have past since the event's of Majora's Mask, and the Keaton race, once secluded and hidden, have evolved into humanoid form. Wielders of powerful magic, Keaton with evil hearts moved to force control over Termina and attempt to open the passageway to Hyrule. A small force of Keaton banded together to stop them, but were captured and cast into a vortex.
Awakening, the Keaton fighters found themselves in a different world- the world of Pokemon- with no apparent way back, their once strong abilities sealed away. In the world of Pokemon, Humans are no longer around, and Pokemon have evolved into humanoid forms as well, living in the world as they themselves began to be touched by magic.
Now, the Keaton youths, finding more of their kind in this new world, must find a way home and protect their world from the black-hearted Keaton that cast them here.
Inspiration: I loved Keaton in Majora's Mask and pokemon, and I liked the ideas of steampunk-style games, high-tech but relying on archaic weaponry to fight.
Where I need help: I've never really tried creating an RP before, so if anyone could give me help or any advice as to how to carry on. Also, I need help with the title if anyone can think of anything.
I think this is an interesting idea. And I'm sosososososooooo glad people are using this.

Anyway, I'm not too too familiar with Majora's Mask. The game made me rage as a kid...moving on, I'm wondering how the world of Pokemon you mention, ends up being connected with this other world. Such as explaining more of how regular Pokemon started to turn into humanoids with the magic, like, how it worked to turn them like that. Also do they get any other powers being touched by the magic? Are there normal Pokemon that didn't change into humanoids but are magic touched? Do these other Pokemon get special powers?

I ask lots of questions yes.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:29 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
I think this is an interesting idea. And I'm sosososososooooo glad people are using this.

Anyway, I'm not too too familiar with Majora's Mask. The game made me rage as a kid...moving on, I'm wondering how the world of Pokemon you mention, ends up being connected with this other world. Such as explaining more of how regular Pokemon started to turn into humanoids with the magic, like, how it worked to turn them like that. Also do they get any other powers being touched by the magic? Are there normal Pokemon that didn't change into humanoids but are magic touched? Do these other Pokemon get special powers?

I ask lots of questions yes.
Basically, the gist of the prelude is this:

Natural Evolution turns Keatons and Pokemon into humanoid/anthro forms, although there are still feral forms.

Evil Keatons enslave Hylians, Gorons, Zoras, etc., force them to work on opening the pathway to Hyrule in the waterway under the Clock Tower.

Good Keatons attempt to free enslaved races and vanquish evil Keatons and fail.

Evil Keatons seal the powers of the good Keatons and open vortex that was supposed to trap good Keatons in a pocket dimension, plan fails unknowingly and good Keatons instead land in the world of pokemon, where the magic presence cause many to gain magic power.

Keatons now have no known way back home.

The gist of the RP features:

You can be a good Keaton or Pokemon in the RP, as well as neutral or evil.

Zelda enemies have been entering through one-way magic rifts (Lizalfos, Wolfos, Gibdos, etc.)

Midieval weaponry (Swords, Bows, Maces, etc.) and magic spells are the main method of fighting, but pokemon can use their Moves as well.

Pokemon items and Zelda items are available for use by characters.

and more to come later.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 08-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Basically, the gist of the prelude is this:

Natural Evolution turns Keatons and Pokemon into humanoid/anthro forms, although there are still feral forms.

Evil Keatons enslave Hylians, Gorons, Zoras, etc., force them to work on opening the pathway to Hyrule in the waterway under the Clock Tower.

Good Keatons attempt to free enslaved races and vanquish evil Keatons and fail.

Evil Keatons seal the powers of the good Keatons and open vortex that was supposed to trap good Keatons in a pocket dimension, plan fails unknowingly and good Keatons instead land in the world of pokemon, where the magic presence cause many to gain magic power.

Keatons now have no known way back home.

The gist of the RP features:

You can be a good Keaton or Pokemon in the RP, as well as neutral or evil.

Zelda enemies have been entering through one-way magic rifts (Lizalfos, Wolfos, Gibdos, etc.)

Midieval weaponry (Swords, Bows, Maces, etc.) and magic spells are the main method of fighting, but pokemon can use their Moves as well.

Pokemon items and Zelda items are available for use by characters.

and more to come later.

Ah okay...you may want to flesh out simply just for the sake of those who arne't too familiar with the Zelda info you're using. :3

Can feral Pokemon use these weapons as well or is it ust humanoids? And by entering through one way rifts, you mean into the Pokemon world correct? Is the anthro/humanoid form the only bit of magic Pokemon get?

The more simpy you explain things, the better. I think this is a good idea and you should keep at it. ^^
Old 10-10-2011, 12:36 AM
kr9q Offline

RP Title: – None yet
RP Fandom Basis: – Pokemon AND Danny Phantom
Opening Plot and Exposition: – Thats what I need help with...
Inspiration: – Nothing
Where you need help: – The Opening Plot and Exposition
Old 10-10-2011, 01:18 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr9q View Post
RP Title: – None yet
RP Fandom Basis: – Pokemon AND Danny Phantom
Opening Plot and Exposition: – Thats what I need help with...
Inspiration: – Nothing
Where you need help: – The Opening Plot and Exposition
No offence, but I don't think people can help you with this because 1.) We don't know what characters to add; 2.) We dont know what gerne to make it, etc.

Unless we have another Danny Phantom fangirl/guy here, I dont think you'll get much help, sorry...
Old 10-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
No offence, but I don't think people can help you with this because 1.) We don't know what characters to add; 2.) We dont know what gerne to make it, etc.

Unless we have another Danny Phantom fangirl/guy here, I dont think you'll get much help, sorry...
People can still help, no matter how vague the idea. It just means more open ended suggestions. Never deter one from a RP inspiration or say they aren't gonna get help, if they don't they don't, but don't squash a spark without giving it a chance!

It's called RP Creation Teamwork for a reason. pX

As for the idea in question...first thing I thought of when I saw it was this:

If someone happened to mess around with the portal to the Ghost Zone, it could start bringing in Ghost Pokemon. From there, after having the machine set in an akward setting for awhile, it could start bringing more Pokemon in. That was my initial thoughts when I first saw this idea.

Though MoonKit does have a point, knowing what genre you are aiming for would certainly help with people trying to help you. But regardless, I hope what I said helps.

I'm so glad people still notice this thread.