Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon RPG's Anime-Style Battling League ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: Signature Moves

[Dino] Ivysaur (Male)
Ability: Overgrow
Signature Move: Flower Power
Description: Ivysaur grows a bunch of flowers on its bulb. The flowers are different colors; red, brown, green and yellow. They are not that big, just an inch or two wide, but Ivysaur grows a lot of them.
Type: Grass | Damage: - | Accuracy: - | Classification: - | Energy Cost: 7%
Effects: Increase Sp. ATK by 2.
Usage Gap: Once every round.

*prepares for disapproval*

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 03-17-2011, 11:09 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Slasher View Post

[Dino] Ivysaur (Male)
Description: Ivysaur grows a bunch of flowers on its bulb. The flowers are different colors; red, brown, green and yellow. They are not that big, just an inch or two wide, but Ivysaur grows a lot of them.

Well... I'm glad that you already prepared yourself ^^;
1- Needs a MUCH longer description. Like, much much!
2- You need a classification: Physical, Special, or Status.
Not Approved.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:10 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Slasher View Post

[Dino] Ivysaur (Male)

Not approved, reasons stated above.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Please do not apply for Signature Moves at present, because there might be a change in their functioning. For details, click here.

<3
Old 03-18-2011, 05:51 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Apparently mine was skipped because it was the last post on the page before this one. I reposted it after changing what needed to be changed. So I guess that means that I'll have to wait for it to be approved now?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quite. Also, for the sake of simplicity I'm going to lock this thread until the issue is resolved. If you have questions, please feel free to ask in the referendum thread.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:30 AM
paperfairy Offline

Signature moves are open again. All previously accepted moves are no longer accepted, and users must reapply under the new application.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Kinda glad I waited. Though since this one of mine gets rather technical, I'm prepared for a lot of changing to be done. >_<

Asharas the Charmander [F]
Ability: Blaze

Signature move: Flare Blaze
Description: The flames of a Charmander and evolutions yet to come always burn brighter when fierce battles have been faced. Ashe was one such Pokemon who would face her own opponents who had a type advantage over her. Over and over again, until the peak of her power was reached and skill of her fire attacks hit high. Once her Blaze ability activated, she took it one step further, unleashing even more power against her opponents in a literal blaze of glory. Water type's steamed, rock types melted under the intense heat and so on and so forth. However Ashe would go without taking some of her own recoil damage every time a fire attack was used due to the intensity. This was always a do or die tactic.
Type: Fire
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 15%? [I知 not sure what a high energy usage is so...I値l say 18% if that's not high enough]
Effects:
-All Fire attacks used that cause 'not very effective' damage become 'normal damage'. 'Normal damage' becomes Super Effective. Super Effective damage as they were.
-All fire attacks used cause 3% recoil damage to remaining health. (Should 2 Fire attacks be used in one round means -7% health for each fire attack in total) This is added to the recoil value if the fire type attack already does recoil damage (Eg. Flare Blitz)
-All fire attacks have a chance of burning if they did not have it previously before.
-Flash Fire Ability is bypassed, however, 2% more recoil damage occurs as a result.
-Flash Fire bypass does normal damage to opponent.
-Can only use when the 'Blaze' ability activates after being commanded to.
-Lasts 3 Rounds and if Asharas is by some whim of a miracle still standing by the end of it, ALL her stats drop by 3 levels. [Including Evasion]
Usage Gap: Once per battle.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:37 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Kinda glad I waited. Though since this one of mine gets rather technical, I'm prepared for a lot of changing to be done. >_<

Description: The flames of a Charmander and evolutions yet to come always burn brighter when fierce battles have been faced. Ashe was one such Pokemon who would face her own opponents who had a type advantage over her. Over and over again, until the peak of her power was reached and skill of her fire attacks hit high. Once her Blaze ability activated, she took it one step further, unleashing even more power against her opponents in a literal blaze of glory. Water type's steamed, rock types melted under the intense heat and so on and so forth. However Ashe would go without taking some of her own recoil damage every time a fire attack was used due to the intensity. This was always a do or die tactic.
Energy Modifier: 15%? [I知 not sure what a high energy usage is so...I値l say 18% if that's not high enough]
Effects:
-All Fire attacks used that cause 'not very effective' damage become 'normal damage'. 'Normal damage' becomes Super Effective. Super Effective damage as they were.
-All fire attacks used cause 3% recoil damage to remaining health. (Should 2 Fire attacks be used in one round means -7% health for each fire attack in total) This is added to the recoil value if the fire type attack already does recoil damage (Eg. Flare Blitz)
-All fire attacks have a chance of burning if they did not have it previously before.
-Flash Fire Ability is bypassed, however, 2% more recoil damage occurs as a result.
-Lasts 3 Rounds and if Asharas is by some whim of a miracle still standing by the end of it, ALL her stats drop by 3 levels. [Including Evasion]
Interestingly interesting. Approved. (1/3)

Old 04-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

[Kesh] Hreacross (M)
Ability: Guts
Sig move: Spin Flip

Description: Being a Heracross, Kesh is adept at lifting foes with his horn. He has mastered a varition on this: he runs along the ground, horn down. When Kesh hits the foe, he lifts up, sending the opponent spinning into the air. The foe is Confused from this spinning, and is slightly damaged. The downside is that this move cannot be used against enemies 199.0 lbs (54.0 kgs) in weight or higher. Kesh is tired out by this, and his Speed and Defense is lowered.
Type: Normal | Damage: 5 | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 12%
Effects: Confuses foe, damages foe. -1 Defense, Speed on Kesh.
Usage Gap: Every two turns.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
Ability: Static
Signature Move: You've Called Down the Thunder
Description: and this Pichu is not happy with you. Whenever he is especially T.O.'ed, Pichen can use his tail as a lightningrod to draw a huge thunderstorm near. He lifts his tail skyward, his cheeks crackle and glow, and clouds gather. Though he never uses this to directly hurt the foe, the summoned storm shoots lightning from the sky for 2-5 rounds, even after the rain has wandered off. The lightning bolts strike randomly, with a 55% chance, per every round, that the foe will be struck. This move also makes it rain while it is in effect. Pichen cannot use this move again because of how much electricity he uses.
Type: Electric
Base Power: 20 BP for each bolt.
Accuracy: 55 for each bolt.
Classification: Special?
Energy Modifier: 15%
Effects: Makes it rain for however long the attack lasts.

[Alnara] Riolu (F)
Ablity: Inner Focus
Signature Move: Strong Heart
Description: Alnara has, well, a strong heart. She is bold and she knows how to face up to her fears. She is a brave warrior, and her bravery can help her out at times. Whenever she is in trouble (below 50% health) she can utter a prayer to Arceus to increase the attribute she values most: her bravery. If Arceus hears her, she gains +2 on all of her attack stats. However, Arceus, being fair, also decreases her defenses by 1 point. Once Alnara uses this move, the effects stay for the rest of the battle and cannot be negated by Haze, etc. Opponents also cannot copy these changes with Snatch, Psych Up, etc. She can only do this once per battle.
Type: Fighting
Base Power: Zip, zilch, nadda.
Accuracy: N/A
Energy Modifier: 13%
Effects: Boosts ATK and SATK by two points each. Decreases DEF and SDEF by a point apiece. These changes cannot be negated or copied.

[FreakyBalloon] Drifloon (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift and Pull
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying
Base Power: For foes she can lift very high (100 lbs or below): 100 BP
For foes she cannot lift very high (101-200 lbs): 70 BP
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 18%
Effects: Boosts ATK and SATK by two points each. Decreases DEF and SDEF by a point apiece. These changes cannot be negated or copied.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 04-19-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Micro Offline

[Excalibur] Escavalier, Male
Ability: Shell Armor

Signature Move: Colorful Lance [Color]
Description: When used in battle, Excalibur spreads it's lances to the sides and they change colors. While you say to use this move you have to choose a specific color with it. The color depends on the type. When they changed the color, Excalibur rushes forward and attacks the opponent no matter what. Although, it can be blocked by Protect, Detect, Substitute or any other move like that.

Type: ???
(Type is based on specific color called by the trainer. There are more then one type per color, so even the trainer doesn't know what type it'll get.)
Here are the colors and their types:
Blue: Water, Dragon, Flying and Ice. (1/4)
Red: Fire, Fighting, Poison and Psychic. (1/4)
Green: Grass and Bug. (1/2)
White: Normal and Steel. (1/2)
Black: Dark, Ghost and Rock. (1/3)
Brown: Ground and Electric. (1/2)

Base Power: 80
Accuracy: Always hit.
Effects: No effects while using this move.
Usage Gap: Three times.

EDIT: I'll add more at the description later.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 04-15-2011, 05:36 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

[Surge] Houndour (♂)
Ability: Flash Fire
Signature Move: Ice-Flamethrower
Description: Due to scientific experiments done onto Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. Instead of learning the different type of moves, he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but instead of hot orange flames Surge shoots out blue flames from his jaws. Other than being able to be an ice-type move, it's just like any other Flamethrower when it comes to power and accuracy.
Type: Fire/Ice
Base Power: 90
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Special
Energy Modifier: 11
Effects: 50/50 chance of being either a fire-type move or an ice-type. If it ends up being fire-type, there is a 10% chance of slightly burning the opponent. On the flip side, there is a 10% chance of freezing the opponent if the attack's element is ice.
Usage Gap: Once every 5 rounds

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-15-2011, 06:16 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Effects:
Approved (2/3).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
[Kesh] Hreacross (M)
Ability: Guts
Sig move: Spin Flip

Description: Being a Heracross, Kesh is adept at lifting foes with his horn. He has mastered a varition on this: he runs along the ground, horn down. When Kesh hits the foe, he lifts up, sending the opponent spinning into the air. The foe is Confused from this spinning, and is slightly damaged. The downside is that this move cannot be used against enemies 199.0 lbs (54.0 kgs) in weight or higher. Kesh is tired out by this, and his Speed and Defense is lowered.
Type: Normal | Damage: 5 | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 12%
Effects: Confuses foe, damages foe. -1 Defense, Speed on Kesh.
Usage Gap: Every two turns.
You want the BP to be 5..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
Description: and this Pichu is not happy with you. Whenever he is especially T.O.'ed, Pichen can use his tail as a lightningrod to draw a huge thunderstorm near. He lifts his tail skyward, his cheeks crackle and glow, and clouds gather. Though he never uses this to directly hurt the foe, the summoned storm shoots lightning from the sky for 2-5 rounds, even after the rain has wandered off. The lightning bolts strike randomly, with a 55% chance, per every round, that the foe will be struck. This move also makes it rain while it is in effect. Pichen cannot use this move again because of how much electricity he uses.
Approved (1/3).
Quote:

[Alnara] Riolu (F)
Description: Alnara has, well, a strong heart. She is bold and she knows how to face up to her fears. She is a brave warrior, and her bravery can help her out at times. Whenever she is in trouble (below 50% health) she can utter a prayer to Arceus to increase the attribute she values most: her bravery. If Arceus hears her, she gains +2 on all of her attack stats. However, Arceus, being fair, also decreases her defenses by 1 point. Once Alnara uses this move, the effects stay for the rest of the battle and cannot be negated by Haze, etc. Opponents also cannot copy these changes with Snatch, Psych Up, etc. She can only do this once per battle.
Approved (1/3).
Quote:

Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
I suggest you make the BP for foes she cannot lift very high 50, rather than 70. Pending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post

Description: When used in battle, Excalibur spreads it's lances to the sides and they change colors. While you say to use this move you have to choose a specific color with it. The color depends on the type. When they changed the color, Excalibur rushes forward and attacks the opponent no matter what. Although, it can be blocked by Protect, Detect, Substitute or any other move like that.

(Type is based on specific color called by the trainer. There are more then one type per color, so even the trainer doesn't know what type it'll get.)

Approved (1/3).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post

[Surge] Houndour (♂)
Description: Due to scientific experiments done onto Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. Instead of learning the different type of moves, he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but instead of hot orange flames Surge shoots out blue flames from his jaws. Other than being able to be an ice-type move, it's just like any other Flamethrower when it comes to power and accuracy.
Effects: 50/50 chance of being either a fire-type move or an ice-type. If it ends up being fire-type, there is a 10% chance of slightly burning the opponent. On the flip side, there is a 10% chance of freezing the opponent if the attack's element is ice.
Approved (1/3).
Old 04-15-2011, 06:32 PM
paperfairy Offline

[QUOTE=Hitmonfighter;3280364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post

Approved (2/3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post

[Surge] Houndour (♂)
Approved (2/3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
Approved (2/3))

[Alnara] Riolu (F)
Approved (2/3))

Pending, see 3m0.

Closed Thread