Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Default {RP} The Mystery Team Role play

I decided that sense i cant go onto this one thread, id start by finding another role play site. Ok, so here is the basic plot of the rescue team roleplay.

You have to start as any startes plus meowth, skitty, pikachu, riolu, or really any pokemon. i will also be sending a link of this to my friends so if they join, they'll be their pokemon forms, of which are Lucarios. another thing is that this takes place years after darkness, so some changes include a new guildmaster being a sentret. I will start this off with maybe a few lines, then also a discription of my pokemon and pokemon team.

Victini and I return empty handed. dissapointed that we have failed in our training. we look to see our third teammate Grovyle smiling at us.
"so how did it go." he said happily
Victinis ears were not in their proper V shape.
"not so well." Victini said. "we almost were able to finish off the dark group, but their leader knocked Nova out cold."
Grovyle smiled a bit.
"Im sure you were knocked out first hit" he asked still with his small smile.
"accually i was only finished of just before Nova, we got though most of their attacks, even though it was mostlly moves to slow us down." Victini replied in her cherry voice.
I then look at grovyle, red with embarrasment.
"well i did knock out the side kicks with iron tail, but the leader was another challange." I said.
"well Nova, you did well this time. maybe soon we can go on missions again." Grovyle said walking up towards nova.
"i still cant believe you guys." Victini said.
"why." both of us asked victini.
"the fact that your both partners, and started a team to protect me, but yet, i dont need your protection." she said. "if you guys really want to be a team, try accually being a rescue team, not a protection squad." and victini walks off.
me and grovyle both look at each other, then realize the same thing. our partnership may not last forever. so we walk off back to the sentret guild.

Ok, heres the stats for my team:

Team: Team Victory
Members: Nova (Eevee) And Grovyle (Grovyle)
Motto: Stay together and harm wont hurt you
Team Bio: Grovyle and Nova were two pokemon from the future, who in the past, stopped time from collapsing. their partner pikachu has evolved and left their old team Darkness to join some other team. Grovyle has returned days after darkness's breakup and forms a rescue team with nova with one soul perpose. To protect the living being known as victini, the victory pokemon. ever sense, victini grovyle and Nova have been training and exploring dungeons gaining knowledge of how to defend themselves for an ultimate threat.

Ok. i will be showing this to my friends, so before anyone else posts, ill post the rules on as soon as the others arrive :P
Old 04-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Default Re: {RP} The Mystery Team Role play

(Ok, odviouslly they arnt coming so now this is an open thread. you can post your teams and start rping as soon as you can. Rules are as average: No God moding, no one liners, and all that, but there is also another rule, please no black and white pokemon for the current time being, they'll come in soon enough )
Old 04-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X
Default Re: {RP} The Mystery Team Role play

Well since you are new I guess I will tell you. First before you put a RP you would have to make a Sign-Up for different people to complete the information as you see fit here is a link. Sign Up Section

Once you feel like they have enough people you will start your RP here: Pokemon Role Plays Also maybe you could add a few more lines to the story so far, I just got out of it that it was a Pokemon Rescue Team but what will they be doing?

If you need any help making the RP I will be more than happy to assist you.