Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor
Default My First Sprite

Today I have decided to make my very own sprite in less than a second, (well that was exaggerated but you know what I mean) It is a splite of Magmortar and Emboar, I named it "Magmorboar" Please give your feedback and once I get some feedback I will consider making a gallery thread :)

Old 04-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Default Re: My First Sprite

Good job! But there is always room for improvement! I love how you put the two bellies together, but there is an awkward darkyellow spot that doesn't belong. And, on the magmortar arm, you took off some of the edges! It's a good first sprite though! And i'll start your splice soon!
Old 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor
Default Re: My First Sprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by phibb2 View Post
Good job! But there is always room for improvement! I love how you put the two bellies together, but there is an awkward darkyellow spot that doesn't belong. And, on the magmortar arm, you took off some of the edges! It's a good first sprite though! And i'll start your splice soon!
Thanks phibb2 for the lovely feedback! I realized after I made the sprite some of the parts I cut off, It was hard to judge at the moment because the selection path lines covered everything up lol XD
I will work on what you provided for me, and thanks!