Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:50 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: ~Pokemorphs~ |The Prophecy|

Mewcario, Grsspkmnmaster, Neo Pikachu, Light-Chan- Accepted.

IchigoTorisuna- Jaden is Accepted. However, still need to add more on Jack's appearance. Also, you said in his background he returned to his house. Please read the Plot more carefully, and take into account the fact that all of the 'Morphs were imprisoned between training for military purposes.

Dark Moonlight- Reserved.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:37 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yes, we're back! And this time, it's personal...
Heh, sorry about that. PokeMorphs: The Prophecy is back, and I intend to start the RP as soon as possible. Sign-ups are still open, and all of you who have already been accepted/reserved, please could you check out the DS thread and let me know if you don't fancy carrying it on? Ta very much. Kitkatt xx

EDIT: Yesss!!! Finally, The RP is open!! Enjoy, guys!

Last edited by kitkatt; 08-29-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:37 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Is it too late to sign up? D:

[EDIT] I guess I'll just go for it, haha. This RP sounds really cool. Thanks for consideration.

Luxray Lapland

Name: – Vesper

Species: – Gengar

Description: – Vesper is tall and terribly thin. Her once rose-gold skin is now pale, and her angular eyes glow crimson. A wild array of purple-black hair explodes in spikes from her head. Her smirk has an impish quality and she’s always flashing her brilliant white teeth, whether in actual pleasure or cynical amusement it’s hard to tell. Her canines are rather pronounced. Purple spikes protrude from her back at will, and although she uses these to perform the move Toxic, they aren’t poisonous. When they emerge by accident they begin at the nape of her neck and follow her spine. Her left leg is missing above the knee, having been amputated when she was young, but she usually manages to craft the mysterious, ghostly shadow stuff of her body into a makeshift prosthetic, over which she also has little control. The stump is always concealed in a white wrap. She walks with a cane and a limp, but is otherwise graceful.
Clothing: Black cutoff shorts, a black tennis shoe on her right foot, white button-down shirt with black pinstripes, black blazer (she keeps the sleeves rolled up to her elbows).

Personality: – Vesper maneuvers her world with a high-nosed, protective arrogance, and remains cool and glib despite many heartfelt offers of friendship or even courtship. She has a dystopian and earnestly cynical view of the world. She attempts to combat deep emotions, which she fears, with sarcastic humor or biting quips, which, oddly enough, are surprisingly good natured. Almost apologetic. She was mischievous by nature before the morph, and this new Gengar side of her magnifies that tenfold. She likes to see what makes people tick. When her trust is earned, however, it is earned for life. She will offer her dogged loyalty until the bitter end. Her throat burns with an unquenchable thirst for power.

Background: – Shortly after her birth, Vesper’s mother abandoned her and her father and disappeared, never to be seen again. Vesper’s father was a scientist with the Johto government laboratories. He was brilliant. A genius. And a little mad. He had been a part of the team which developed the Pokemorph technique, and before the government approved the grant, he volunteered his own daughter for the study. But she was no daughter to him. She knew that. And he was definitely no father. He was a man in love with his work, and Vesper lived the life of a lab rat among Johto scientists for years. Her missing left leg was the result of yet another experiment gone wrong, and she crutched about the lab, soulless, drifting like a wraith, eating and drinking little, talking not at all, refusing to interact with the other test subjects. She withdrew.
And then they morphed her.
She kept her memories but did not care for them; they were old, faded things, there but not there, old trinkets. Such energy Vesper had never experienced before. Even crippled, she felt unstoppable, like a cannon with dark energy boiling in her belly, waiting for the fuse to catch, to explode. She was a little mad herself. It was wonderful.

Moves: – Curse, Toxic, Payback, Dark Pulse

Other: – As mentioned earlier: Vesper has the ability to manipulate her “ghost body” into many shapes, the most natural being the spikes that protrude from her back at times. She uses this material to replace her missing leg, when she can. The power is difficult to control and she often has trouble with it.

Last edited by tranland; 09-01-2010 at 08:31 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:05 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Accepted! Nice sign-up!
Old 09-01-2010, 10:09 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatt View Post
Accepted! Nice sign-up!
Yesssss. Thank you!
Old 03-27-2011, 03:13 AM
Seraph Darkfire Offline
New Trainer

Hi, is this still going? And can I join?
Old 03-27-2011, 03:15 AM
Master Zorua Offline

No, this rp is no longer running. This RP ended before 2011. As you can see, the last application post above you is dated 09-01-2010, 06:09 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:21 AM
Seraph Darkfire Offline
New Trainer

Yeah, I guessed, I just had to make sure. And this looked so good :( Oh well, guess I will look elsewhere.