Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Miracle Offline

Default Dream I Had

Okay, last night as you know was the largest moon in 16 years, I don't know too much about the science about it and what not but I had a dream, its been seriously bothering me today.

Basically, I was walking with a few friends through a car park, and the moon was out, all of a sudden we were almost at the end of the car park and i looked up towards the moon, it started shaking violently then darted in a diagonal line and stopped very suddenly again, then once more started shaking violently. It exploded, and created a very loud booming noise and many white circles were emitted from the explosion in different patterns, then i woke up at exactly 06:00 this morning, I know some people don't believe in the ability of what dreaming does but its really spooked me.

Anyone else think this is odd and perhaps know what it may represent? Seen as it was the whole moon thing yesterday, its weird.

~[M]
Old 03-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Dream I Had

Dreams don't mean anything, or at least no one yet knows what they mean, if anything. Different "experts" of dream interpretation will tell you completely different things depending on what they were taught, their personal beliefs, and the culture they are from.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 03-20-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: Dream I Had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Dreams don't mean anything, or at least no one yet knows what they mean, if anything. Different "experts" of dream interpretation will tell you completely different things depending on what they were taught, their personal beliefs, and the culture they are from.
Well, that's not necessarily true. sure, dreams really don't mean anything about the future--instead, they portray your current / recent thoughts, worries, etc. in an extremely abstract way.^^