Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Black/White 2 Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 04:22 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Poor, Poor Audino...

I do like the introduction of the "heal other Pokemon" mechanic they've introduced with Audino. I think it adds another dimension to Pokemon.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:36 AM
Hoshika Offline

My one Audino wiped out the entire 6th gym on his own at level 35.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:01 PM
ReoPai Offline

Send a message via MSN to ReoPai Send a message via Skype™ to ReoPai

I have an Audino on my team, She's got Attract, Retaliate, Surf, and Shadow Ball. Shes proven to be worth having her on my team since I caught her back on route 3 I think it was. owo
Old 03-25-2011, 01:44 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Yeah I don't really care about the merciless slaying of countless Audinos because they give such marvelous experience...

However, as soon as they heal me, I always feel a little bit guilty... but what can you do, right?

Aside from that, I've never felt remorse for defeating Pokemon because they're cute.

Except for Lillipup.

I was EV training my Gyarados on Route 1, and I was curbstomping every Lillipup and Patrat I saw with Waterfall or Earthquake. I could deal with the Patrat because it's Patrat, but everytime I KOed a Lillipup, I couldn't help but think, "I have actually stooped to the level of killing puppies... I mean, they're PUPPIES!"

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon
Old 03-25-2011, 01:57 AM
ReoPai Offline

Send a message via MSN to ReoPai Send a message via Skype™ to ReoPai

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Yeah I don't really care about the merciless slaying of countless Audinos because they give such marvelous experience...

However, as soon as they heal me, I always feel a little bit guilty... but what can you do, right?

Aside from that, I've never felt remorse for defeating Pokemon because they're cute.

Except for Lillipup.

I was EV training my Gyarados on Route 1, and I was curbstomping every Lillipup and Patrat I saw with Waterfall or Earthquake. I could deal with the Patrat because it's Patrat, but everytime I KOed a Lillipup, I couldn't help but think, "I have actually stooped to the level of killing puppies... I mean, they're PUPPIES!"
Are audinos like.. Common in other games? :I Cause I have only ever encountered ONE. And I have yet to see any other shaking grass, ever. xD
Yet my friend jess says she runs into them all the time, enough so to not even know they were rare till I told her.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:02 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReoPai View Post
Are audinos like.. Common in other games? :I Cause I have only ever encountered ONE. And I have yet to see any other shaking grass, ever. xD
Yet my friend jess says she runs into them all the time, enough so to not even know they were rare till I told her.
Audino can ONLY be found in shaking grass :O

So you must have encountered shaking grass at least once :P Maybe you just didn't notice that it was shaking.

If you use a repel and run through grass for a little while, a shaking patch will invariably appear. It usually only takes about a minute and a half for me, but that length of time can and does fluctuate quite a bit.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
Audino can ONLY be found in shaking grass :O

So you must have encountered shaking grass at least once :P Maybe you just didn't notice that it was shaking.

If you use a repel and run through grass for a little while, a shaking patch will invariably appear. It usually only takes about a minute and a half for me, but that length of time can and does fluctuate quite a bit.
You don't even have to run through the grass. Just run back and forth next to a patch of grass for a while and a patch of it will start shaking. It can take anywhere from five seconds to over a minute.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 03-25-2011, 02:14 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
You don't even have to run through the grass. Just run back and forth next to a patch of grass for a while and a patch of it will start shaking. It can take anywhere from five seconds to over a minute.
That's true. I probably should've explained that instead...

Old 03-25-2011, 02:15 AM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
That's true. I probably should've explained that instead...
Eh, either way works. You just don't have to spend money on repels if you run next to the grass. xD

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 03-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Sabrefang View Post
It seems Nintendo have gone out of their way to make people feel guilty about Powerlevelling.
The Best EXP comes from Audino...
A cute Pokemon who actually HEALS you while you mercilessly work to make it's species extinct.
If I had a heart, I would stop; but I have a Haxorus to level.
Whats even more amusing is that there is a NPC in the game that actually acknowledges this fact.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Whats even more amusing is that there is a NPC in the game that actually acknowledges this fact.
Mind telling us where this NPC is, or what she says?
XD

Also, I seriously don't see how anyone can feel remorse. honestly, I love pokemon, but they're just pixels on the screen.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Mind telling us where this NPC is, or what she says?
XD

Also, I seriously don't see how anyone can feel remorse. honestly, I love pokemon, but they're just pixels on the screen.
It's in a Pokemon Centre...I can't remember where. I have to scour though them anyway to find maniacs to buy my stuff I don't need. I honestly found her an hour after reading this thread the first time and was like '...Well okay then... O_O'

When I find her...I will be sure to screeny and post here. I swear on my shiny Litwick.