Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 04:59 PM
NES2 Offline

Default Re: Dragon's Den

Someone said if I got Dino's approval on this I could set this up, but I don't have a link to "Dino's" profile. Perhaps you could link that over so I could send a PM?
Old 03-20-2011, 06:16 PM
IceKyurem Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Yes; PM Mewcario and see if he'll be willing to merge the ideas together.
Mewcario has PMs disabled, so how should I go about that?
Done @ 369

Am I the only person on PE2K who likes Inazuma Eleven?

Last edited by IceKyurem; 03-20-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Honestly, I don't see how my PM could be disabled. I've gone through my CP options several times, there should be no problems with the pm feature o.O
Old 03-20-2011, 06:54 PM
IceKyurem Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Honestly, I don't see how my PM could be disabled. I've gone through my CP options several times, there should be no problems with the pm feature o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error Message
Mewcario has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Maybe you're not allowed to recieve PMs?

Anyway, would you be willing to merge our ideas together?
Done @ 369

Am I the only person on PE2K who likes Inazuma Eleven?
Old 03-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Master Zorua Offline

I have no problems with that. You should still be able to contact me through VM for the moment.

Last edited by Mewcario; 03-20-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

If you two are collaborating, post a final draft of your business here. Also take in mind the price swap I mentioned.

<3
Old 03-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
So, essentially for the Trivia Center, all I have to do is jack up the prices and I'm good to go as long as 3m0 approves? :3
SEE HERE:

Spoiler:
Quote:
The Pokémon Trivia Centre

A bright and garishly coloured hall is what greets you as you walk in through the double doors. It kind of looks like a converted school gym or warehouse, half-filled with makeshift tables and chairs, with bored-looking people with countless trivia books. The other half, however, was where the real surprise greeted you; countless scientists walk amongst complicated and expensive looking machines. The combination is an eyesore in itself, and anyway, your focus needs to lie on the quiz masters, for those are who you will have to talk to to win your prize.

The basic premise of this business is pay some money and get sent some questions via Private Message. You answer all the questions correctly, you get whatever you wanted from the category you chose. Sound easy? Think again; these questions aren't easy.

Capture Game

Baby-Stage Pokémon - $13
Answer 5 questions correctly to receive a Baby-Stage Pokémon of your choice.

Basic-Stage Pokémon
- $15
Answer 5 questions correctly to receive a Basic-Stage Pokémon of your choice.

Stage One/Non-Evolving Pokémon - $20
Answer 7 questions correctly to receive a Stage One or non-evolving Pokémon of your choice.

Stage Two Pokémon - $25
Answer 10 questions correctly to receive a Stage Two Pokémon of your choice.

Wildcard Pokémon - $17

Answer 10 questions to receive a randomly generated Pokémon.

Evolution Game

Basic to Stage One - $12
Answer 5 questions correctly to evolve one of your Basic-Stage Pokémon.

Stage One to Stage Two - $20

Answer 10 questions correctly to evolve one of your Stage One Pokémon.

Rules

- All PE2KASBL rules apply; i.e. post in the bank after posting here.
- You must answer the questions you receive from aeoneeveemoon via PM only.
- Do not advertise the answers you get, or you will be banned from this business.
- If and only when you answer your questions correctly and receive the go-ahead from aeoneeveemoon may you register your Pokémon.
- If you get any questions wrong, you have one more try to get the answers right. Get them wrong again, and you walk away with nothing.
- You may use whatever resource you like to answer your questions, just don't ask other members. If found out, this may result in both of you being banned from the business.
- This is less of a rule than a heads-up, but all of the questions will be Pokemon-oriented.

Enjoy your time here. We hope to see you again, real soon!
Keeps getting paged; I still need Khajmer's approval or disaproval.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 03-21-2011, 08:40 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
Keeps getting paged; I still need Khajmer's approval or disaproval.
Oh, I thought I already did. Approved.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:12 AM
Alliecat Offline

ok this is what i am thinking of for a shop it might be too similar to other stuff, but here goes...everything is flexible, but if its not workable thats ok too

DEX-O-MATIC

Hello Trainer! This machine is our fancy new DEX-O-MATIC! It's Fabulous! It's Wonderful! It's the next BIG THING! It's the greatest invention since the Toster! What does it do you ask? Well it identifies and gives information about pokemon of course! well yes that does sound a bit like your pokedex, but this has some super special secret functions! If only we could figure them out....

Unfortunatly our DEX-O-MATIC has been on the fritz lately. Everytime we see a pokemon we try to add it to our database but all the DEX-O-MATIC gives us is a shadowy picture and three bits of information about the pokemon that we saw. As you can imagine that isnt very helpful for identifying the pokemon. We have had researcher's from all over the world in to look at it, and try to fix the machine, but no one has been able fix the problem. We managed to tighten the fallange, and twist the copperspangle just enough that we can now input the pokemon manually in the machine, but to do that we need to know which pokemon it is.

This is where you come in, we need you to tell us based on the clues which pokemon we saw so we can get this darn machine up and running again. It's rather simple actually you put your money in the money slot on the DEX-O-MATIC it takes about a week for the machine to process the money it recieves from all the diferent trainers(sunday to sunday). After one week has passed and any trainers that choose to help us with our mission have inserterted their money the machine will pop out the first clue(monday). On wensday the second clue will pop out, and the third clue is given out on friday, the first trainer to name the pokemon gets the prize. Sunday of that week is when the winner will be announced.

Here are the prices:
1 guess = $5
2 guesses = $7

We will be so gratefull if you can name the pokemon that we will give you one of these wonderful prizes(one of these will be chosen by me for each bi-weekly contest and posted here):
cash
baby pokemon
one baby pokemon evolution

If the winner has the pokemon they named in their team(maybe provide a link to their ASB stats thread?) they get a free entry into the grand draw that month(see below)

We also have a grand draw once a month! Once a month our DEX-O-MATIC geos in for maitnance.The only way to keep it in the semi functioning state its in is if we do a monthly reboot of information. Trainers insert $10 dollars, and press the restart button on the machine. Onthe last day of each month which is the maitnance day, the machine prints out the name of the trainer that successfully rebooted the system that month.

The Grande prize will be one of these a month(one of these will be chosen by me monthly and posted here ):
Second Stage evolution
Basic/First Stage poke
Rarely Second Stage poke

(if you have suggestions for more prizes or if these are too good let me know)

White
Name: Allie
fc: 4169 3891 5729

come check out my trading shop....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...22#post3241922

Last edited by Alliecat; 03-22-2011 at 05:19 AM. Reason: spelling corrections
Old 03-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Alliecat

Well, this is quite interesting. First of all, I don't like the Grand Draw thing. It's basically another random lottery thrown in for no reason. So yeah, remove that.

Also, raise the prices a wee bit. Maybe $8 for 1 guess and $14 for two guesses?
Prizes seem alright, but I'd like to know how much cash would you give out. Also, it will be good if you could PM me a sample of how this would work, with the clues and all.

I'll be likely to approve this with these changes, but for now, pending.

<3
Old 03-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Alliecat Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Alliecat

Well, this is quite interesting. First of all, I don't like the Grand Draw thing. It's basically another random lottery thrown in for no reason. So yeah, remove that.

Prizes seem alright, but I'd like to know how much cash would you give out. Also, it will be good if you could PM me a sample of how this would work, with the clues and all.

k ill make those changes and i should have an example ready to pm you tonight or tomorrow

White
Name: Allie
fc: 4169 3891 5729

come check out my trading shop....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...22#post3241922
Old 03-22-2011, 07:34 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Alliecat

Agreed with verbatim. Send me a copy of that PM, please. pending.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 03-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Well I kinda vanished.
I'm going to go ahead and work on the full shop stock for you guys as soon as I can.

But one question would be this...
If I ran it by all of you first, would you let me add something into the shop, or does everything you can buy there, have to be finalized now.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 03-22-2011, 03:26 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Well I kinda vanished.
I'm going to go ahead and work on the full shop stock for you guys as soon as I can.

But one question would be this...
If I ran it by all of you first, would you let me add something into the shop, or does everything you can buy there, have to be finalized now.
You can add stuff later on as long as the majority of us approve. :P Does that answer your question?
Old 03-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
You can add stuff later on as long as the majority of us approve. :P Does that answer your question?
Yes that's all I needed.
I'll work on items when I get the chance.

lv.100@1618
Links

Closed Thread