Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 03-22-2011, 03:28 AM
NMG-Nathan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to NMG-Nathan Send a message via Yahoo to NMG-Nathan
Default 2D Game Marketing Survey, Results will be released soon!

I'm conducting a survey on the marketability of 2D games

The survey consisted of 18 questions, each of which require an answer.

The purpose of the survey was to find out what is potentially marketable to each demographic in the 2D game Development field

RESULTS RELEASED: http://pawbyte.com/downloadfile.php?dlId=3&dlType=2

I am trying to develop a cool 2D game, and would love your feedback. Can you imagine the helping many game developers to create games you would love?

Please be as honest as possible, so the results can reflect the truth.

I hope by April or after we get over 500 results. I hope I can use proper statistical analysis while compiling the survey's results.

Thank you for taking the time out to help you improve 2D video games.

This is completely voluntary, but if you shoot me an email, telling me you took the survey I will get you into alpha testing my game,and giving you premium membership if I do make a MMORPG.

EDIT:

So far guys there is 79 completed surveys for the new survey. Have a long way til like 500 are done. Please tell your friends about it as well.

Also I made a coupon system for tailware.com for those who complete the surveys. So when done, it will take you to the coupon generator page, copy that nice coupon into notepate, and save it for later use on a tailware game. Also if you took the survey before I announced this or got a coupon, that is fine too, pm me and I can give you a free coupon.

-Check out my nice little Farming Game that is more than just raising farm animals and crops..

Thank you all for contributing your honest opinions to my 2D Gaming survey. As promised, here are the results to the Survey:
Click here to read the results to the Survey

Last edited by NMG-Nathan; 06-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.