Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:47 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return RP open sign open

ok here they are i am reposting the other ones as well because i have made slight changed to them

Name: Black
Species: Charizard
Moves: Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Solar beam, and Dragon tail.
Personality: he is not very talkative. he only talks when there is something very crucial to say. his trainer Black was killed by mewtwo at the start of the war. because of that he has devoted his life to stopping mewtwo
Description:he wears a red and black shoulder pad that belonged to his trainer before he died
Other: he is black and white (shiny)

Name: pyro
Species: Blazakin
Moves: Fire punch, Brave bird, flamethrower, and Sky uppercut
Personality: She is the sister of Aqua. her parents died when the Hammer region was beging built. She and Aqua had been caught by the trainer May (not the one from the anime) but neither one knew it was the other one
Description: She has a mistic water around her neck that Aqua made for her Before he "Died"
Other: no that is all

Name: Drake
Species: buterfree
Moves: silver wing, fly, bug bite, and air cutter.
Personality: he is always getting in the way and getting into trouble. he can never tell a lie or a secret it is in his family's genes if they do hey will combust just like a koffing. also he is native to the hammer region. he was found by Aqua when he was almost dead when he was a caterpe.
Description: he was trusted to keep some of Aqua's feathers on his wings for him.
Other: he and Aqua are/best friends

Name: aqua
Species: blastoise.
Moves: hydro pump,surf,dive,dig.
Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a squirtle the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home for the hammer region. Him and his sister named pyro managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then. he was also adopted by a family of blazakin's. he was caught later by a girl named May later on in life
Other: he has old blazakin feathers attached to his canons and he also has a blaziken red bandana attached to his right arm. and has a pice of CHARCOLE that his sister made for him before she "Died".
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-23-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:47 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfan1000 View Post
ok here they are i am reposting the other ones as well because i have made slight changed to them

Name: Black
Species: Lucario
Moves: aura sphere, feint, Dark Pulse, and Metal Claw
Personality: he is not very talkative. he only talks when there is something very crucial to say.his trainer Black was killed by mewtwo at the start of the war. because of that he has devoted his life to stopping mewtwo
Description: a red and black shoulder pad that belonged to his trainer before he died
Other: he is black and white

Name: pyro
Species: Blazakin
Moves: Fire punch, Brave bird, flamethrower, and Sky uppercut
Personality: She is the sister of Aqua. her parents died when the Hammer region was beging built. She and Aqua had been caught by the trainer May (not the one from the anime) but neither one knew it was the other one
Description: She has a mistic water around her neck that Aqua made for her Before he "Died"
Other: no that is all

Name: Drake
Species: buterfree
Moves: silver wing, fly, bug bite, and air cutter.
Personality: he is always getting in the way and getting into trouble. he can never tell a lie or a secret it is in his family's genes if they do hey will combust just like a koffing. also he is native to the hammer region. he was found by Aqua when he was almost dead when he was a caterpe.
Description: he was trusted to keep some of Aqua's feathers on his wings for him.
Other: he and Aqua are/best friends

Name: aqua
Species: blastoise.
Moves: hydro pump,surf,dive,dig.
Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a squirtle the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home for the hammer region. Him and his sister named pyro managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then. he was also adopted by a family of blazakin's. he was caught later by a girl named May later on in life
Other: he has old blazakin feathers attached to his canons and he also has a blaziken red bandana attached to his right arm. and has a pice of CHARCOLE that his sister made for him before she "Died".

Hey I understand the blaziken but, I already have a lucario chracter men do want to change this we can't be having the same guys men. The sign up is good for the blaziken but, I think the lucario should change please sorry.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:46 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
Hey I understand the blaziken but, I already have a lucario chracter men do want to change this we can't be having the same guys men. The sign up is good for the blaziken but, I think the lucario should change please sorry.
i will try but that is my brother he only likes lucario and groudon so you have to give him one of the 2 which will you give him?
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
Old 03-22-2011, 11:17 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Theres no legendaries in this man how about another fighting pokemon. You should tell me this in advance and quick so please can change it.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:19 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Hey there are still opening spots if anyone is interesting need consisting posters lol please join if interested.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor
Default Re: Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return

Name: Randor
Species: Honchkrow
Moves: Pursuit, Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball
Personality: Quite, Observant, Brilliant
Description: Honchkrow is a dark understanding pokemon.

Other:

Last edited by Randor; 04-03-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:13 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Thanks Randor your accepted if you have any questions post in the discussion thread. Yes I need people that are consistent posters and that are online thanks for joining please post in thr roleplay whenever you get the chance thanks.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:28 AM
TRK4ever Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return sign up still open

Name: Tank
Species: Torterra
Moves: Stone edge, Earthquake, Leaf storm and Crunch
Personality:Tank is a strong and prideful pokemon who hasn't lost many battles alongside his trainer.Together with his Trainer they have mastered many things in their training such as allowing Tank to move as fast a Ponyta running at full speed.Tank was starting to grow bored when he heard of Mewtwo's evil plot and decided that it was his chance to prove he was the strongest pokemon ever!
Description: Tank wears weighted anklets and a weighted est to give his foes fighting chance in battle but if he feels that their worthy of his full power he'll gladly drop the weight.
Other. Tank likes to play alot of jokes

Name: Trish
Species: Tailow
Moves: Double team,aerial ace, Wing attack, Tail wind
Personality: Trish is a Shiny tailow which gets her into many fights with other pokemon.She is a proud Pokemon who is loyal to her best friend Zeo the Houndoom. Trish aches to evolve but for some reason she just never could. she thinks it's has something to do with Mewtwo so she joins up with Tank on his own quest to find his old friends.
Description: A shiny Tailow.
Other: Trish is an excellent Scouting pokemon and tough enough to hold her own aganist 5 Raichu's at the same time. She wants to go down as a legendary pokemon one day in her own right

Name: Zeo
Species: Houndoom
Moves: Dark Pluse, Flamethrower, Night slash Embargo
Personality: Zeo is a fast Pokemon who likes to attack fromt he shadows and up close and personal.He found Trish one day after she was attacked by a gang of Grass pokemon who turned out to be clones.Zeo is extremely tough but will always put his body on the line for her no matter how big the Enemy.
Description: A normal looking Houndoom with a broken Right horn and lots of scars on his snout.
Other: None.

I'll added the rest of his old team as I get to them.
Fav legend: Mew
Friend code" 4470 0352 8338
Old 04-13-2011, 12:08 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Your guys look good TRK you may post with them hey this roleplay is still up guys please join guys we still need more people.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Gotta Ketchum All Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Gotta Ketchum All Send a message via MSN to Gotta Ketchum All Send a message via Skype™ to Gotta Ketchum All

Hope it's not too late but I understand if it is. Still here is mine.

Name: Red
Species: Charmeleon
Moves: Scary Face, Flame Burst, Fire Fang, Smoke Screen.
Personality: Was trained by a strong trainer who Charmeleon became very loyal to. When attacked by a horde of Beedrill Charmeleon fought valiantly for his trainer but was not able to hold them at bay as Charmeleon's trainer was poisoned and died later. Now Charmeleon roams around trying to make himself stronger and regretting everyday how he was not able to defend his master.
Description: Has a scar over his left eye from the beedrill attack and wears one of his trainers badge's (the one that he won for his trainer) on a chain around his neck.
Other: Though sad and regretting the past Charmeleon is still a pokemon you can count on to help you in a bind and is loyal to his friends.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:58 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Your accepted buddy please post as fast as you can and keep up with the roleplay. I like your sign up too very inspiring so please just jump in and get into the roleplay. Thanks thought.

Hey anybody else willing to join please join guys we still have tons of spots avaiable guys and I need more consistent posters.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Name: Nova
Species: Eevee
Moves: Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Quick attack, and Double team
Personality: He is almost always quiet like a ninja. he was the stelthiest of his old trainers team. he was abandoned when his trainer left him after his first loss in a battle, and he never saw him. Nova now dedicates his time trying to find a way to bring back his trainer
Description: It has a wierd tail in the shape of a cannonball, where it also peels off in a direction then it also looks like a rainbow.
Other: The Nova stone is its only wierd destintive ness, only changing color with mood
Happy: Red
Sad: Blue
Excited: Green
Scared: A blinding white (only defense if its accepted)
Angry: Black
Embarassed: Purple

Other feelings will come later

Note: the nova stone is optional, so if the Blinging white light will not be accepted, the stone wont be in, of shich the stone is then worthless.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:18 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

You are accepted buddy please post asap. Sign up's still open if anyone is interested guys please join.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Thank you
Old 04-19-2011, 02:27 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Smile Re: Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return sign up still open

Your welcome. Anyone else willing to join please join.