Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 03-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. T___T *begs*

http://www.zshare.net/audio/879549397796c4a1/
EDIT: converted it to an MP3 file, so people without Audacity SHOULD be able to download it and listen to it with ease, now. Sorry, I didn't realize that you could only listen to the track if you had Audacity, at the save file it was saved at. I think....
Thanks to Disco for bringing that up, though. :3

This has been bugging me for quite some time...you'll have to download that, though. I can't upload it to Youtube because Windows Movie Maker is a ******, and I don't have time to deal with file conversions and all that bull right now.

Basically, I know I've heard this before. But I CANNOT figure out what from.

I know its from a video game. And I have a feeling it's a Sonic the Hedgehog one.
Original flash game in which I found this from is here:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/f/20..._by_TheEGC.swf

Please don't disregard. Even if you have some type of vague guess, please don't hesitate to post it. T__T

Last edited by Speed-X; 03-18-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: The download's an MP3 now, instead. :3
Old 03-18-2011, 04:22 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. T___T *begs*

It kind of makes me think of the music for the hero chao garden in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I don't think it's the same thing, but it reminds me of that...

=^^= Nya
Old 03-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Speed-X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
It kind of makes me think of the music for the hero chao garden in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I don't think it's the same thing, but it reminds me of that...

=^^= Nya
Yeah, it kinda does make you think of something relating to Chao for some reason...doesn't it? XD; The first thought I also had was that it was like from Sonic DX or something. Unfortunately I checked and couldn't find it in that game. ^^;

It's so weird, though, it's like it's causing me to experience deja vu EVERY TIME I listen to it and/or try to figure out what it's from. O_o;

Thanks for your input, though! XD

((No matter if I find out where this comes from or not, it certainly is pretty. X3; ))

Download is now an MP3 file. My bad. ^^;

Last edited by Speed-X; 03-18-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:33 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

The first thing I thought of when I heard that was the Save Room music for Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but it's definitely not that. It may be from a Kingdom Hearts game. (I don't know which, though.)

I'm pretty sure now though that it's from one of the Megaman Zero or Megaman ZX games, although, again, I can't think of which one it relates to most, so you're probably going to have to look through all of them. (If you haven't already, that is.) ^^'
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 03-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Speed-X Offline

Gawd, that's so weird. XD It's almost like this track was made intentionally just so we think we've heard it or it sounds like some game that we are familiar with. IT'S SCREWING WITH OUR HEADS. ._.

but *shrug* Okay! XD Thanks for your input. I will try to get to that sometime after I finish searching a few more Sonic game OSTs. ^-^