Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Signature Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
[Kesh] Hreacross (M)
Ability: Guts
Sig move: Spin Flip

Description: Being a Heracross, Kesh is adept at lifting foes with his horn. He has mastered a varition on this: he runs along the ground, horn down. When Kesh hits the foe, he lifts up, sending the opponent spinning into the air. The foe is Confused from this spinning, and is slightly damaged. The downside is that this move cannot be used against enemies 199.0 lbs (54.0 kgs) in weight. Kesh is tired out by this, and his Speed and Defense is lowered.
Type: Normal | Damage: 5 | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 12%
Effects: Confuses foe, damages foe. -1 Defense, Speed on Kesh.
Usage Gap: Every two turns.
I approve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post

[FreakyBalloon] Drifloon (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift and Pull
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying | Damage: For foes she can lift very high (100 lbs or below): 10% for foes she cannot lift very high (101-200 lbs): 7% | Accuracy: 90% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 100 lbs or below: 10% 101 lbs-200 lbs 13%
Effects: Freaky's Speed drops by one for 3 rounds
Usage Gap: Twice per battle; 4 rounds. It tuckers the poor balloon out!
I approve.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:06 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
[Kesh] Hreacross (M)
Ability: Guts
Sig move: Spin Flip

Description: Being a Heracross, Kesh is adept at lifting foes with his horn. He has mastered a varition on this: he runs along the ground, horn down. When Kesh hits the foe, he lifts up, sending the opponent spinning into the air. The foe is Confused from this spinning, and is slightly damaged. The downside is that this move cannot be used against enemies 199.0 lbs (54.0 kgs) in weight or higher. Kesh is tired out by this, and his Speed and Defense is lowered.
Type: Normal | Damage: 5 | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 12%
Effects: Confuses foe, damages foe. -1 Defense, Speed on Kesh.
Usage Gap: Every two turns.
Quote:

[FreakyBalloon] Drifloon (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift and Pull
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her two little heart-tipped strings around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying | Damage: For foes she can lift very high (100 lbs or below): 10% for foes she cannot lift very high (101-200 lbs): 7% | Accuracy: 90% | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 100 lbs or below: 10% 101 lbs-200 lbs 13%
Effects: Freaky's Speed drops by one for 3 rounds
Usage Gap: Twice per battle; 4 rounds. It tuckers the poor balloon out!
both approved by me.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 03-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer

[Brooke] Flareon (F)
Ability: Flash Fire

Signature Move: Internal Fire
Description: All Flareon have an intense fire burning in their bodies, but few know how to control it. Brooke is one Flareon that has mastered the art of bringing out the fire inside to the surface. She will cloak the fur at the top of her head in fire. She runs up the the opponent, and lashes her fiery fur at them like a whip, coarsing all the power she has inside into them in one big attack. However, this takes its toll on Brooke and she cannot use Internal Fire for the remainder of the battle.
Type: Fire | Damage: 16% | Accuracy: 90 | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 9
Effects: None
Usage Gap: Once per battle. You can't use that kind of power often.

Black & White PokeDex Entry: Inhaled air is heated in the flame sac in its body to an intense fire over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osha-WHAT View Post

[Brooke] Flareon (F)

Description: All Flareon have an intense fire burning in their bodies, but few know how to control it. Brooke is one Flareon that has mastered the art of bringing out the fire inside to the surface. She will cloak the fur at the top of her head in fire. She runs up the the opponent, and lashes her fiery fur at them like a whip, coarsing all the power she has inside into them in one big attack. However, this takes its toll on Brooke and she cannot use Internal Fire for the remainder of the battle.
Type: Fire | Damage: 16% | Accuracy: 90 | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 9

Black & White PokeDex Entry: Inhaled air is heated in the flame sac in its body to an intense fire over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
Too powerful, imo. Have Brooke's Acc. or Def. or another stat drop buy a stage er two, but if you don't want her stats to go down, make it so that it does around 12/11% instead of a whopping 16%, then we'll see. Not Approved.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:24 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:

[Brooke] Flareon (F)

Too powerful, agreed with the above. Not approved.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

I'll throw in that increasing the energy requirement can't hurt either. Not approved.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

MOAR RELICS. Ryan was right; this is nostalgia. At any rate, I would like my old sig moves?

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
Ability: Static
Signature Move: You've Called Down the Thunder
Description: and this Pichu is not happy with you. Whenever he is especially T.O.'ed, Pichen can use his tail as a lightningrod to draw a huge thunderstorm near. He lifts his tail skyward, his cheeks crackle and glow, and clouds gather. Though he never uses this to directly hurt the foe, the summoned storm shoots lightning from the sky for 2-5 rounds, even after the rain has wandered off. The lightning bolts strike randomly, with a 55% chance, per every round, that the foe will be struck. These bolts do 5% damage per hit, and are unaffected by type, except Ground, of course. This move also makes it rain while it is in effect. Pichen cannot use this move again because of how much electricity he uses.
Type: Electric | Damage: 5% per strike | Accuracy: 55 | Classification: Special l Energy Cost: 9
Effects: It begins to rain, and this move can hit once every round.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

[Alnara] Riolu (F)
Ablity: Inner Focus
Signature Move: Strong Heart
Description: Alnara has, well, a strong heart. She is bold and she knows how to face up to her fears. She is a brave warrior, and her bravery can help her out at times. Whenever she is in trouble (below 50% health) she can utter a prayer to Arceus to increase the attribute she values most: her bravery. If Arceus hears her, she gains +2 on all of her attack stats. However, Arceus, being fair, also decreases her defenses by 1 point. Once Alnara uses this move, the effects stay for the rest of the battle and cannot be negated by Haze, etc. Opponents also cannot copy these changes with Snatch, Psych Up, etc. She can only do this once per battle.
Type: Fighting | Damage: -- | Accuracy: -- | Classification: Status l Energy Cost: 5
Effects: +2 to Attack and Sp attack, -1 to Def and Sp Def. These changes cannot be negated or copied.
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 03-16-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer

In my defence, I wrote it on 5 hours of sleep.

[Brooke] Flareon (F)

Type: Fire | Damage: 12% | Accuracy: 90 | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 9

ASB stats
Art Nook
We will o v e r c o m e
All of the c h a l l e n g e s
Old 03-16-2011, 04:45 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
MOAR RELICS. Ryan was right; this is nostalgia. At any rate, I would like my old sig moves?

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
Description: and this Pichu is not happy with you. Whenever he is especially T.O.'ed, Pichen can use his tail as a lightningrod to draw a huge thunderstorm near. He lifts his tail skyward, his cheeks crackle and glow, and clouds gather. Though he never uses this to directly hurt the foe, the summoned storm shoots lightning from the sky for 2-5 rounds, even after the rain has wandered off. The lightning bolts strike randomly, with a 55% chance, per every round, that the foe will be struck. These bolts do 5% damage per hit, and are unaffected by type, except Ground, of course. This move also makes it rain while it is in effect. Pichen cannot use this move again because of how much electricity he uses.
Type: Electric | Damage: 5% per strike | Accuracy: 55 | Classification: Special l Energy Cost: 9

[Alnara] Riolu (F)
Description: Alnara has, well, a strong heart. She is bold and she knows how to face up to her fears. She is a brave warrior, and her bravery can help her out at times. Whenever she is in trouble (below 50% health) she can utter a prayer to Arceus to increase the attribute she values most: her bravery. If Arceus hears her, she gains +2 on all of her attack stats. However, Arceus, being fair, also decreases her defenses by 1 point. Once Alnara uses this move, the effects stay for the rest of the battle and cannot be negated by Haze, etc. Opponents also cannot copy these changes with Snatch, Psych Up, etc. She can only do this once per battle.
Type: Fighting | Damage: -- | Accuracy: -- | Classification: Status l Energy Cost: 5
Effects: +2 to Attack and Sp attack, -1 to Def and Sp Def. These changes cannot be negated or copied.
both approved. two more to go.

Quote:

[Brooke] Flareon (F)

Type: Fire | Damage: 12% | Accuracy: 90 | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 9

pending. if two others say yes, then consider this a yes.

Old 03-17-2011, 12:21 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

[Surge] Houndour (♂)
Signature Move: Ice-Flamethrower
Description: Due to scientific experiments done onto Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. Instead of learning the different type of moves, he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but instead of hot orange flames Surge shoots out blue flames from his jaws.
Type: Fire/Ice | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Special
Effects: The Ice-Flamethrower has a 50/50 chance of being either a fire-type move or an ice-type. If it ends up being fire-type, there is a 10% chance of slightly burning the opponent. On the flip side, there is a 10% chance of freezing the opponent if the attack's element is ice.
Usage Gap: Once every four rounds

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:

[Brooke] Flareon (F)

Quote:

[Pichen] Pichu (M)

[Alnara] Riolu (F)
What Paperfairy said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post

[Surge] Houndour (♂)
Description: Due to scientific experiments done onto Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. Instead of learning the different type of moves, he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but instead of hot orange flames Surge shoots out blue flames from his jaws.
Type: Fire/Ice | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Special
Effects: The Ice-Flamethrower has a 50/50 chance of being either a fire-type move or an ice-type. If it ends up being fire-type, there is a 10% chance of slightly burning the opponent. On the flip side, there is a 10% chance of freezing the opponent if the attack's element is ice.
Please add an energy value.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:49 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

What Khajmer said.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:51 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

It would be the same as Flamethrower, but I don't know how much energy that takes.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Using Flamethrower will cost a Houndour 11% Energy. So you want it to be 11%
Old 03-17-2011, 06:32 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

[Surge] Houndour (♂)
Description: Due to scientific experiments done onto Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. Instead of learning the different type of moves, he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but instead of hot orange flames Surge shoots out blue flames from his jaws. The attack acts like Flamethrower, other than there being a 50% of it being an ice-type attack, so there is no side affect on Surge when he uses the move.
Type: Fire/Ice | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 95% | Classification: Special | Energy Cost: 11%

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Closed Thread