Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:47 PM
IceKyurem Offline

Default Eevee signals

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THIS STORY, DO NOT GRADE.

Chapter One- The Dream

I groggily lifted my head from my fluffy orange pillow in my perfectly normal bedroom. It had pink wallpaper with lovehearts on, from when I was a girly-girl. My mother couldn't be bothered changing it now that I was a tomgirl. The bed I was in was the upper layer of a purple bunk bed. There was a timber cupboard in the corner of the room. The sun was casting its light on my pink curtains, and my alarm clock resided on my timber bedside table. My second-hand gameboy was resting on it too. Also, I noticed a young, petite creature lazily snoozing curled up in the middle of the orange quilt on my bed.

It was a brown fox-like creature. Its quite bushy brown tail turned cream at the tip. It also had a cream fur collar. A few minutes after I had noticed the brown fox, it perked up its ears nd turned its head towards me, showing that it was awake now. I saw its almost-round black eyes, and its tiny yet cute button nose.

"Vee!" it cheered in its sweet and innocent-sounding voice as it noticed me. I recognised it as an Eevee, a rare creature in the Gameboy game I had got last week. It was called Pokemon Blue, and I loved it because the plot was so enthralling. I got used to it in a matter of minutes. I knew the creature in my room was Eevee, because I had just acquired it in the game yesterday. I knew it could evolve into three powerful Pokemon, an Electric Type, a Water Type and a Fire Type, which I did not know the names of yet.

It shakily stood up, pawed its way over to my pillow and curled up there.

Then it hit me. 'Wait a minute,' I thought to myself, 'I got Eevee in the video game, and this is real life. So, Eevee shouldn't be here'

I sat up in my bedroom, to find that the Eevee wasn't on my quilt anymore. The sun wasn't lighting up my curtains, showing it was still night. I turned my head to check the alarm clock on my wooden bedside table. '1:31 AM' it read in its familiar bright green light.
'So it was just a crazy dream... The craziest dream I've ever had, with imaginary creatures of imaginary worlds appearing in my world. But it felt so real. Maybe it was a sign of what could happen in the future? Anyway, I've better get back to sleep now.' I thought.
I laid my head on the soft orange pillow again, and I fell asleep, until the next morning...
Done @ 369

Am I the only person on PE2K who likes Inazuma Eleven?

Last edited by IceKyurem; 04-24-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:54 AM
IceKyurem Offline

Default Re: Eevee signals

[I'm going to try for two 2000 character long chapters today. And if something is in [these], it's not part of the story.]

Chapter three- Eevee... Again?
"Hi mum, can you make me some toast? That is, after you cook Rover's little treat," I smiled casually. My mother, who was wearing a pink shawl and denim jeans, didn't trust me, nine-year-old Melissa Kerry, with the toaster because she thought it was 'dangerous'. She just wraps me up in cotton wool these days.
"Hi Melissa, of course I can make you some toast! But I have to make Rover's treat first. I can't stop making it halfway through. Why don't you play on your Gameboy while you wait for your toast?" she replied, smiling.

"Kay, I'll go play on my Gameboy," I said, running upstairs to retrieve my games console. It had Pokemon Blue in it from yesterday, as I had left it in the slot when I went to bed. Then I sat down on my quilt to play Pokemon Blue. I pushed the switch, and the screen lit up with the face of a blue turtle I knew so well, Squirtle. I pressed the start button, like the game told me to, but nothing happened. The screen just turned brown, and the Squirtle switched to another Pokemon. After a few seconds of staring at it, I noticed that it was the same creature from my dream; Eevee.

'What just happened?' I thought, since the phenomenon I had experienced hadn't happened before to me. But before I could even think a theory to explain my experience, I noticed, with the corner of my eye, that the pond in my neighbour's garden was rippling, and that there was a reflection-like image shimmering in the clear water. I gasped in amazement as I recognised each part of it; the brown body and ears, the fluffy tail and the beige collar. I only thoguht of one thing: an Eevee was near. But there was no Eevee in sight, and Eevees didn't exist in this world. So what was causing the reflection?
Done @ 369

Old 03-16-2011, 09:02 PM
IceKyurem Offline

Default Re: Eevee signals

I've given up on this story. Remove this from the Story List. I'll go to the mart instead.

TL;DR: Screw this story, I'm off to the mart!
Done @ 369

Last edited by IceKyurem; 03-18-2011 at 03:38 PM.