Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Default Re: The Merines [RP] (IT'S OPEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDD)

OOC: That's probably a family thing =P

Terry Morris
Neutral
Outside Danforth Memorial Park
Affected RPers: Winter_Cherry

He was caught off guard by the honesty. It was completely unexpected; he thought she'd tell him some crappy alias. He was just planning to ditch her as soon as she fed him a lie. With this new information, the situation was changed, by a lot. He recounted the information she gave him. She had a little brother, she was kidnapped by Cruxis- but what then? He was confused as to why she joined the gang. Also, he felt like he saw a person that was similar to her, but he couldn't quite place who he was. He'd come back to it later, anyways.

"So, you were kidnapped by Cruxis, yet you're working for them now? What, do you suffer from some kind of Stockholm syndrome? Because, to be honest, that really doesn't make sense to me."

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: Really hard to make a response that works when the other RPers assumes that the character they had scorned won't respond in time for them to stop them from doing something or other x3

IC: Drake Schünder
Guardians
Novac Complex
Affected RPers: Gaby (Somewhat), AKATheTitan

"I'd suggest you keep your snarky comments to yourself," came the cold reply. "If it's that big of a deal, I can have the door fixed later. For now, mind your own business." I watched him type a bit more on the phone in his hand, then snap the phone shut with a hint of annoyance. He turned sharply and, although perturbed at my obviously bothersome interruption, quite calmly strode into the building.

The little green-haired girl seemed like she couldn't help but giggle the way the large man replied to me. "I'll fill you in on the wonders of sarcasm later, Xephers, whereas you, my red haired friend," she turned to me and smiled, before smirking with a malicious look in her eye, "Go lick a cow's ass or something, we're a little busy here."

Their refusal to acknowledge an opponent with a sword drawn made me sigh as the girl hurried around the house on her own; they both turned their backs to a potentially dangerous opponent, as if confident that I either wouldn't pursue or that they could defeat me easily. Rather unfortunate mistake...on their part, at least.

Quickly, I strode towards the door, energy flowing into my blade as it began to hum and spark with building electricity. Based on the fact the big guy was texting on his phone to someone before entering the house, and what I was hearing from the demands from within the house, reinforcements were on their way, and indeed, I could feel a multitude of presences converging on the location, though much slower than a few of the other presences who were extremely near right this moment. One such presence gave me the impression of familiarity once again, but I could not remember from where. It was beginning to bother me, and I began to think of ways to deal with it once I was done with one or both of these buffoons.

As I reached the doorway, I swung my sword twice, faster than the human eye could blink, as two electric bolts flashed out of my blade and struck the large man hard in the back, sending shocking electrical energy surging through him at a painful rate. Holding my blade in a position that would allow me to both black and attack at an instant's notice, I glared at the man with a somewhat deeper expression than before. "This became my business when you started demanding where an innocent girl was and threatening innocent lives. Stand down and go away, and I won't be forced to kill you. Fail to comply, and I can't guarantee I won't send you to Hell in pieces."

OOC: Short post is uber-short ><
Old 03-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Desh Kirvesta
Cruxis
Novac Complex Outside
Affected RPers: Latio-Reol, Gaby

I wasn’t about to let this conversation drag on, however. Ryu knew the plan, but right now, I had other things to address. Finishing off this liar of a girl was one of them. It was what the stranger wanted, and as far as I could tell, there was a mutual agreement with that. She was misleading people to believe she was the Merines, but I knew that was a lie.

I was about to make my move when I set eyes on yet another abomination, even uglier than the demon Pablo had become before Zoharu and I killed him. This creature was instead a three-headed bipedal Cerberus creature, with two wolf-like heads while the center was a reptilian one. Meanwhile, he wore armor plates, had two draconic wings, and six snakes as his tails.

An abomination only Satan could love.

He had lunged toward me, specifically making me his primary target for whatever reason. I didn’t know who or what this monster was, but he was driven by some overpowering motive that ensnared his reasoning. I had prepared to dash out of the way, but before I got the chance, I saw massive tendrils of roots surround the Cerberus creature…

…Iagetekk…

I figured only a strange name like that would suit a strange creature like him. Eternia City seemed to be packed full of them. Meanwhile, the asphalt layers of the parking lot had been torn apart as the roots made their way toward the three-headed target.

“Your timing’s flawless yet again, Zoharu,” I told him with a smirk. “What would I do without you?”

With the creature now surrounded, we had a chance to exterminate him and destroy the girl these idiots believed was the Merines. In the meantime, there was still draconic energy coming from the ring I was wearing, even though Kyrax was gone.

As I looked around, I saw other Cruxis members arriving, noticing where the girl was being hidden. She didn’t have a chance now, and while all this was going on, Ryu would have the chance to witness how fast, deadly, and effective the Cruxis gang truly was… starting with me.

“Attacking me was your last mistake,” I told the three-headed abomination, “Do you truly know who I am, Iagetekk? Do you? I doubt it, because if you did, you wouldn’t have been so stupid enough to try and anger me.”

It was then that I had broken the polymorph form of what I used to be as a human, and revealed my now true self. Kyrax had confirmed I was at least a full Draconian when I was last able to speak with him, but now, I had discovered the form had grown even beyond that. In a flash of an instant, I had turned myself into a Shadow Drake, a smaller variant of a dragon, but nonetheless, definitely a dragon. Large, leathery bat-like wings grew out and were spread behind my now reptilian body, which was now covered with black scales while my underside were covered with rock hard gray scales. Meanwhile, my hands and feet had been turned into claws and talons as my head and neck were reformed to reflect my true draconic nature, armed with glaring red and black eyes, and many razor-sharp incisors in my now powerful jaws. I stood thirteen feet tall, looking down upon even the towering three-headed colossus.

I felt like I was brimming with power, and I knew and felt that if being a dragon was this thrilling, then I simply wanted to live forever.

“Iagetekk the Doombound…” I snarled at him with my new draconic voice. “Yours will be a funeral of dust.”

It was then that I had taken flight, concentrated on Iageteek, opened my maw, and unleashed a massive torrent of black, soul-consuming flames from my mouth upon him. All of Eternia City would witness the power Cruxis had, and why those who opposed us were doomed to taste extermination.

No one mourns the destruction of an abomination, Iagetekk…

NO ONE…

Old 03-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: It's crappy, I'm tired and sick and BLAH >_<

Lyndy
Neutral
Shi's House, Back room
Affected RPer's: Gaby

The next thing Lyndy knew was the door was crashing, something exploded and then there was witty banter going on between people back and forth. In the chaos, Lyndy morphed into a pack of dust to prevent any damage from coming to anyone that may of been behind her at the time. As the witty banter went on, she watched as a big dust cloud, really wanting to throw in some of her own comments. One of them being she was surprised it wasn’t Ryu who busted down the door. By the time Oliver had left, Lyndy decided to go with him. Lyndy was glad she went with him.

“NYAIAIAIAIAIA!”

Changing from the dust on Oliver’s shirt, Lyndy changed back into a grey tabby cat and flying tackle leaped for the gun wielding girl’s face, paws flying everywhere and just going all at it, complete with a random battle cry. Whether she hit her in the face or not, she wasn’t sure, but being face attacked was always a damn good distraction.

“Brats? Who you callin’ a brat Pokey?” Lyndy asked, shaking a paw at the girl. “First off, it’s blow brains out, not off. He doesn’t wear his brain on his head, make it too easy for a headshot. If you’re handling a gun, you should know that, DUH.”

“And AN-O-THER THING.” Lyndy continued as if no one was in mortal peril at the moment. “Calm and collected isn’t very scary unless you are mentally busting someone’s mind. Add some finesse to your tone, I’ve met toddlers more scary than you, and they sure as cookies dun have a gun.”

Lyndy then started to randomly float in her tabby form around the girl’s head.

“Drop her? You know how many ways that cliche line could go wrong? Did you get that out of the book of Epic Villainy Failure? SERIOUSLY...you got some serious work to do. I’m not intimidated at all and your form, eh, kinda need to brush up on it. Like, a lot. You glare is not burning deadly holes in my head!” Lyndy then realized what the situation was. “Oh right. Well, whatsyourname I gots a proposition for ya.”

“How about instead of picking on a guy that’s carrying a poor girl, because lets be honest, as a bad guy, that just makes you look like a wussy punk. Picking on the weak is cool and all but you aren’t doing it the right way. Anyway, if you can beat me, get past me, blah blah blah, fight epic proportions, some other corny tagline, then you get a shot at Olive. If you can’t beat me then I’ll let you take me as...hostage, prisoner, whatever you guys do here, and then I can help you improve your evil death glare and what not.” Lyndy offered. “Honestly it’s a win win for you, you get a hostage that you can swap if you don’t beat me, if you do you can have right way with Oli, c’mon, gimme your best shot.”

Lyndy was floating between the girl’s head and Oliver’s head. She was a rather big tabby floating tabby if anyone bothered to notice.

“By the way...what is your name? Whatsyourname isn’t your name and I find that rather rude don’t you?” Lyndy commented. “I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours!”

Yes, for only Lyndellyn the morph could stare into the face of a person with a gun and intent to kill and ask then what their name was in a polite way.

OOC: Yes...you will feel the wrath of Lyndy.

Ryu [Human->Eclimancy Form]
Neutral
Novac Complex
Affected RPer's: Neo, Gaby, Latio [Whoever is near the big flaming dragon bit]

“I’m not worried about the Merines, as for my gang, the reality of the situation is Eternia City is a prison. In this city, you are either Viking or victim, and without laws being enforced and without morals, you need to fight to survive in this filth. In this situation, the only way to do that is to find alliance with others, form brotherhoods of people that will watch your back as long as you watch theirs. The more power we acquire, the less abuse we face from the other gangs.”

Prison, Ryu knew all too well about prisons. However, as a good Billy Talent song went, even every prison had an open door. Ryu watched him as Desh explained further.

“Kindness and charity are looked down upon as weakness in this place,” Ryu listened, getting an idea of what the city she was in was like. “I know, Cruxis isn’t a pack of saints, but if we tried to be, we’d probably all be dead. You’ve got to train warriors in Eternia City, not boy scouts and girl scouts. What am I hoping for in the end? An end to the other gangs. Will the violence stop after that? I never could tell, as there’s still plenty of violence around this town that’s not gang related. I don’t kill for sport, if that’s what you’re asking. It’s senseless, wasteful, and stupid if you ask me. But in the end, we fight to survive, grow stronger to increase those chances, and make it clear we’re not people to be abused or harassed. And sometimes, in order to do that, you need to make examples of a few people.”

Ryu found that conflicting for some reason. Still, if this guy was intent on killing the Merines, Ryu felt that somehow, he was doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. If Cho was the Merines, she only just landed, there was no proof that she was false hope or not.

“I’ll say this, I believe you more than I believe him,” That gave Ryu a bit of sound thinking for tonight. “He could very well be waiting to steal whatever power or strength we manage to acquire from taking down the other gangs and gaining control over the city. Meanwhile, you came to me even before you knew the two of us had met. To me, that tells me that you didn't just make this up.”

Ryu could of easily make her scars visible to Desh from the last Demitri she encountered. Luckily she didn’t have to, she hated those scars, no matter if they were invisible to everyone else or not.

“I have ways I can use to draw him out of hiding,” He was being quiet still. “At the moment, he is required to listen to my commands, or simply put, he’s no longer a member, and whatever he attempted to gain from riding on our backs is gone. From time to time, I call Cruxis meetings to gather the members in a location, fill them in on the plan and the details, decide on a course of action, and then execute it. Now, he’s sent a robot sentry in his place before, and I figured he may try to do that again. However, this time, in a plan I intend to be an operation to finally kill off the Broken Renegades, I intend on having him heavily involved with the assault, and a few of my other members will be working closely with him and will be there to hand him copies of the operations playbook and go over it with him in person so he knows what’s going on and he knows the city paths and layout we intend on using. I’m not about to let one of his toys show up instead, the stuff he’ll need to know is crucial.”

Ryu knew that if he was supposed to be working for Desh, Demitri would do things as he was expected, being the buisness minded maniac that he was. Ryu knew Demitri far better than Desh did, and had a feeling that no matter how well formulated Desh’s plan was Demitri seemed to always have a back up plan for absolutely everything.

“If he refuses to show up in person, I’ll consider that mutiny, and he’ll find himself screwed and alone again,” Ryu thought to herself that Desh couldn’t count on that, and let him continue his speech anyway. “Now, he agreed to my in person rendezvous, so I don’t count on him doing that and I plan on him showing up. Now, if you want to get to him, then you need to play it as if you’re a member of my gang, and you’ll also need to be at the meeting to get the details. We also get new members all the time, no one will think anything of it as long as you show up in black leather, the usual dress code of Cruxis, and at least act like the rest of us while you're there. I will act like we never had this conversation, and I’ll play it as if I don’t know there’s a connection between you two. To make it more convincing, I’ll have you assigned to assassinate Robert Valentine, who is one of the captains of the Broken Renegades, one of three we plan on killing off, along with their leader, Nathan Stone. Demitri will be assigned to give you the intel on his position, location, and current status, while you’ll be equipped with the sniper rifle you’ll need to take him down. Because you two will need to work together as a part of this plan, he had no choice but to climb out of his hole and come to the meeting where you will be. How you take him down after that is up to you, but according to the plan, he won’t be working alone. And if he pulls any of the crap you said he’s capable of, he’ll have the entire gang on his ass.”

Ryu knew that there were so many things of that she didn’t like and so many ways where things were gonna go wrong. Not to mention, snipers weren’t her thing, she was never the best shot seeing, she was a better shot going blind. Also, Ryu wasn’t fon of leather.

“As much as good of a plan that is, Demitri knows far too much about me. If I stuck with you, he’d pick me out in an instant. I wouldn’t doubt him already knowing I’m here, with as much control as he could have in this city. Doing a sniper job is how I got put out and couldn’t save my friend from death...so if you don’t mind, I’d stray from using guns personally. He’s a sneaky bastard and always knows more than you think he does. There is only a single form he hasn’t seen me in at all, but that one is dangerous. Everything else about me he knows...he could track me with an energy radar easy. Every last Demitri that has already died, always makes sure their other selves are informed of any new info. He knows more about me than he does you, and that’s sure as hell saying something.”

Ryu stared at nothing for a bit, feeling old past memories starting to burn anger inside her skull.

“I know Demitri, so, as much as you making up this plan so quickly, I don’t think it will work. However, I’ll still show up to your meeting but in my own way, the only way he has no way of seeing me. You’ll know I’m there.” Ryu said. “If you can find out what perfection he wants, find me and tell me. Then I can better predict what he is going to do. Again, as much as that plan--”

Ryu was interrupted by a large beast jumping at Desh, stepping back, the beast was apparently stopped by roots that came out of the concrete. Was someone a chlorokinetic user around here? Ryu immediately noticed that it wasn’t Desh, but instead, someone called ‘Zoharu’ who just save Desh from a face full of fangs. Ryu didn’t say much between the conversations going on; Iagetekk was that things name? Ryu looked at the beast again. He seemed familiar, and that’s when the dragon in human form remembered.

This was the beast that was talking to the doombringer at the lake before. Something inside Ryu broke and now she had a burning desire to go obliterate something. Her old job was giving her memo’s again, memo’s she didn’t want. Resisting the urge to go into All’s-End form, Ryu knew there was only one way to prevent herself from turning half this world into the dust that Desh just mentioned.
Speaking of Desh, Ryu noticed that he was no longer a humanoid, instead, a dragon, a rather not too flashy one by her standards. To her it was very medieval, very knights and princess kidnapping.

Ryu saw him kick up dust as he took flight, and she knew all too well what he was going to do next. No, Ryu needed him alive.

“Wait-”

Quickly, as Desh just unleashed his flames, Ryu stood between Iagetekk and his fiery doom, and changed into the most defensive form, or most resistant to whatever flame Desh had in him. Just seconds before the blaze hit, Ryu felt herself change quickly. After the flames had passed, what remained was a steaming, armored dragon, with spikes running down her back and tail plates, and studded fore arm plates as well. Skeletal looking wings made light cracking sounds as she moved each digit and her now pale greyish blue eyes looked up at Kyrax-Desh from the ground. Her tail wished as the for metal blades worked like a claw you’d use in those game machines that always seemed to screw you over, clinking as each blade touched another.

Folding her wings back a bit, Ryu called to Kyrax-Desh in a dualtone, metallic voice that was far from her original. It was more demonic, and there was no doubt as to why. The form she created herself to balance out her Nothingness powers and blood magic; Eclimancy form.

“I need this one alive.” She stated, turning around to the cerberus chimera. “Where was the one you were talking to before? Where is the other one who only had the lake for a scent?”

Ryu knew that this guy better of answered her, for he just saved his hide. For now anyway.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Iagetekk
Neutral
Novac Complex
Affected RPers: Neo, Sabi, Gaby (Sort of)

Iagetekk was inches from him...And then, suddenly, vines attempted to ensnare him. Five each, to be exact. They hadn't even rushed towards him, when he realized that whatever was causing those vines to grow all over the building was causing this.

And he had no time to react. The five vines pinned him down, the fifth pinning his head to the ground.

...Desh was talking...He was suprised that he knew his name. Maybe Cruxis, for whatever reason, was involved...It seemed highly unlikely, but he always had that nagging feeling...

...He transformed into something...A dragon, taller than him. This was looking bleak. The odds of him being able to rip out of those vines were actually pretty good, but when Desh was around, like that, able to rip him into shreads with any move...This wasn't good.

Desh took flight, and at this point, he had ripped himself free, using the time taken by Desh to get airborn to rip himself free of his lock, using his sixth claw-practically as large as a sword-to remove himself from three of the five vines, ripping the other two with the simple strength he possessed.

Looking up...

...It was black, soul-consuming fire...Why in hell was he wanting that to hit him?! Even regular fire he couldn't get on him without some harm, why was every nerve of his body in extreme anticipation for that to hit him dead-on?!

Regardless, he didn't get hit at all. The girl had transformed into a dragon as well, and immediatly walled the blow for him. She snarled at Desh for even attempting to kill him (Ironic in the fullest), and turned to him.

“Where was the one you were talking to before? Where is the other one who only had the lake for a scent?” She said.

"In there." Iagetekk said with his left head, pointing at the house. One head was still watching Desh...The Center one. The moon was poking out of the clouds-One hit with a Night Bolt could...No, if his body felt like it was a good move to be hit with Desh's Draconic flames from hell, then he realized that him using a Night Bolt was probably going to be far from effective.

"I'll go with you. Personally, Xephyr's just trying to kill off BOTH the Merines and Cruxis by joining them...Kill the girl first, then leave Cruxis'es heart vurnerable to assasination...Pit two enemies together, and make them weaker." Iagetekk added, saying it loud enough for Desh to hear.

He made up his mind-Xephyr had to go. Any assistance to Cruxis was not going to be tolerated, even if it meant that the help would eventually lead to Desh's death. The Merines had a better shot, and he didn't even realize it. Heck, he couldn't reveal who he was, why should he be trustworthy? And it would probably be better for him to do it, anyways.

Anything for a ceasefire...Anything...The less death, the better.

"That should be 'the less death, the worse.'"

Even with the predatorial mind bugging him out, he still knew morals.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Desh Kirvesta (Shadow Drake)
Cruxis
Novac Complex Outside
Affected RPers: Latio-Reol, ID Saraibre Ryu, Gaby

Iagetekk’s fate would have been sealed, however, I hadn’t expected on Ryu intercepting my attack on him. In those few short seconds, I couldn’t understand why Ryu would defend the abomination that foolishly tried to kill me, but then I realized there had been a connection between the two, and she had confirmed that.

Ryu had revealed her Eclimancy Form, a dragon with indigo colored scales, violet markings, and black wings. Meanwhile, blades, barbs, and thorns were on her tail, wrists, and on her neck. Just moments before the flames would have made a burning holocaust of Iagetekk, she defended the Cerberus monster using her body as a living shield. As I had suspected, she was resistant to these kinds of flames by a large degree…

…being a Necro-dragon as I had identified her.

“I need this one alive,” She stated in a cold, steeled voice before she turned to face Iagetekk.

So, they had met before. I decided to stand down, landing on the asphalt ground, but kept a close eye on Iagetekk, in case he lost the little he still had for a mind. As Ryu faced him, I listened closely, trying to discern how these two were linked, and how I had been involved with Iagetekk’s rampage.

“Where was the one you were talking to before?” Ryu demanded from him. “Where is the other one who only had the lake for a scent?”

“In there,” Iagetekk responded, pointing toward the house.

I then realized who he was talking about. The strange who had originally established communication with Cruxis to kill the Merines. I tried to also discern why this stranger had been connected to Ryu and Iagetekk, so I focused on him, trying to figure out his real identity. I had hoped I had gained enough of Kyrax’s power to uncover it, and while I had only gotten a vague and blurred image, I was able to at least get his name…

Carcinos Xephyr…

I could not get the full image of him, however. While a massive amount of Kyrax’s draconic spirit had come through, I wasn’t a full dragon yet, but I was drawing closer and closer toward being able to unlock of all this dragon’s hidden potentials.

“I'll go with you,” Iagetekk told Ryu. “Personally, Xephyr's just trying to kill off BOTH the Merines and Cruxis by joining them...Kill the girl first, then leave Cruxis's heart vulnerable to assassination...Pit two enemies together, and make them weaker.”

“That’s really his intention?” I asked Iagetekk, finding that nearly on the verge of being ridiculous. “He’s greatly mistaken then. Killing this girl wouldn’t even make Cruxis break a sweat. As for him, if he thinks he can kill us, that’s yet another mistake of his.”

Meanwhile, I had focused on Iagetekk’s words, and I could detect no lie. It was still a question whether this draconic ability truly worked for me or not, or whether Iagetekk was telling the full truth, but there was still no forewarning of misleading information. For now, I would have to believe him, at least until I confirmed his statements. I could not peer into Xephyr’s intentions from this distance, as he was already in the apartment, and I could not see him from where I was positioned.

However, I knew there was definitely one outcome that was almost certain now. The girl who these people believed was the Merines was going to die.

“Let them go,” I told Zoharu, still looking ahead. “They’re not interested in the girl. However, Xephyr, our stranger friend, is a traitor, and if Ryu and Iagetekk don’t kill him, then we’ll need to finish the job. As for the girl, if you get a clear shot, blow her away. Otherwise, I’ll finish her off myself.”

It was then that I had flown up to the rooftops, knowing a quick and easy blast of black flame would finish off the girl and then some. However, it was then that things became complicated. I caught sight Xephyr, only I suddenly realized Lime was with him. Attacking him would endanger Lime, so I had no choice but to stand down and hope she could pull off the killing shot.

Kill the girl, Lime… let the travesty bleed. Forget about the others, they mean nothing to us…

Lime was the only Cruxis member who had a clear shot… it all came down to her now…

Old 03-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Oliver Rayes & Lydia "Lime" Rayes
Guardian & Cruxis
Shi's Home
ARP: Sabby, Tombi (both)

Oliver stared at the Lime, as calm and collected as he'd walked in, trying to find a way to take the gun out of her hands and take her down without having to kill her. A shot to the leg or arm and then run off with Cho after kicking the gun away from her. And as serious as she looked now, she also looked very hesitant, shifting her weight around and more than once did the gun twitch and her eyes change, though still with that "well?" kind of look you'd expect from someone expecting something. He couldn't help but smirk as he chuckled, "You're Cruxis, and you haven't shot me yet? You're hesitating too much, kid," he said matter-of-factly, much to the Lime's anger (or was it frustration?) as she took another step towards him, flipping off the safety from her gun, something she noticed she hadn't done yet. She was prepared to shoot him, not in the face but shoot the girl instead, aiming towards her casually, the look of hesitation changing to a look of confidence and a twinge of crazy, "Guess I'll ju-"

“NYAIAIAIAIAIA!”

As if out of nowhere, dust in Oliver's shirt turned into a gray tabby that lunged at the Lime's face, instantly pawing and scratching at it as soon as it latched on, much to her displeasure as she started flailing her arms, trying to grab at the cat, grabbing it by the scruff and holding it in front of her, twitching her eye in disbelief, her jaw dropping as it started to talk to her.

“Brats? Who you callin’ a brat Pokey? First off, it’s blow brains out, not off. He doesn’t wear his brain on his head, make it too easy for a headshot. If you’re handling a gun, you should know that, DUH.” Lime raised her eyebrow in an 'does it look like I give a f*ck' manner before the cat kept talking. “And AN-O-THER THING. Calm and collected isn’t very scary unless you are mentally busting someone’s mind. Add some finesse to your tone, I’ve met toddlers more scary than you, and they sure as cookies dun have a gun.” This time, Lime couldn't help but giggle, she'd seen enough fear in all the people she'd killed to know this cat wouldn't succeed in psyching her out. In fact, the only reason she looked positively pissed off was how snarky this... cat, creature, thing sounded. As if it thought she couldn't simply grab it by the neck and snap its neck gently in half.

Then again, things are never that simple in Eternia, are they? Lime decided to let go of the cat, but it simply decided to randomly float around the girl, which only irked Lime just a teensy bit more, “Drop her? You know how many ways that cliche line could go wrong? Did you get that out of the book of Epic Villainy Failure? SERIOUSLY...you got some serious work to do. I’m not intimidated at all and your form, eh, kinda need to brush up on it. Like, a lot. You glare is not burning deadly holes in my head! Oh right. Well, whatsyourname I gots a proposition for ya.” Lime decided to listen, again, not particularly phased by her comments. She looked towards Oliver for a second, who was both in disbelief at how amazingly well Lyndy was handling this, and having to hold in laughing in that way Lime knew all too well. His face would twist up and you could barely hear him snorting, though he looked embarrassed when he looked down at Cho, clearing his throat as he re-assumed that serious Oliver demeanor.

“How about instead of picking on a guy that’s carrying a poor girl, because lets be honest, as a bad guy, that just makes you look like a wussy punk. Picking on the weak is cool and all but you aren’t doing it the right way. Anyway, if you can beat me, get past me, blah blah blah, fight epic proportions, some other corny tagline, then you get a shot at Olive. If you can’t beat me then I’ll let you take me as...hostage, prisoner, whatever you guys do here, and then I can help you improve your evil death glare and what not. Honestly it’s a win win for you, you get a hostage that you can swap if you don’t beat me, if you do you can have right way with Oli, c’mon, gimme your best shot." The cat finally stopped making Lime dizzy, stopping between Oliver's head and her own, which was a mistake, for the gun wasn't pointing at Oliver anymore, but at the girl he was holding, and it hadn't move since. “By the way...what is your name? Whatsyourname isn’t your name and I find that rather rude don’t you? I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours!”

Lime now had the same look of disbelief as Oliver, but she was clearly about to laugh, and indeed she did, laughing hard at both the proposition and how polite she was at the end. Letting out that last laugh in a sigh, she brightly turned to the floating tabby and giggled before nodding, "Alright, you want my name? Well, I'll give you a proposition too! Go lick a poison dart frog, preferably shove your tongue up its ass, then f*ck off, yeah? Maybe then I'll tell you my name, kitty~" She chuckled, darkly this time, not bothering to glare this time, though the crazy in her eyes was there, "I wanted to see if those wings were real or not, but I guess not today~"

And thus, she pulled the trigger, the sound of bullets popping out of the barrel resonating all around the house and outside of it.

((Remember, she's shooting Cho, not Oliver or Lyndy. xD Also, yes, she is very disgusting with her insults. :D;;))

==============

Zoharu Magier
Cruxis Captain
Novac Complex
ARP: Sabby, Latio, Neo

He smiled at Desh's compliments, though the smile faded away rather quickly as he held his staff at the ready, glaring steadily at the creature his roots were holding down. His attention went back to Desh, but he seemed... so different. Apparently, he and Desh had previous meetings, for he knew his name, or perhaps he'd simply seen the creature somewhere, he didn't know. What truly caught his attention, however, was when his human leader exploded into a 13 foot dragon... Zoharu's eyes were wide with disbelief, and he actually considered hallucination to the cause, but that wasn't the case and he knew it. Large, bat-like wings, piercing, red-black eyes and with jaws that could easily rip out someone's throat, his mouth was open as the once-Desh-now-dragon spoke in a dragon's voice, with the same form of speech he'd come to get used to. His attention was so fixed, he didn't even notice when Iagatekk ripped the roots right off of his body.

“Iagetekk the Doombound…” He snarled at him. “Yours will be a funeral of dust.”

Black fire erupted from his leader's mouth, straight down at the Cerberus-like creature he was aiming for, and a smile crept up Zoharu's lips as he realized that thing would not survive the blast. That, and their leader could turn into a dragon! He was laughing once the realization hit him, "All hope of salvation for this city is all bust lost..." He thought to himself, and as the smoke cleared, he scowled, gripping his staff tightly as between Iagatekk and Desh stood yet another dragon, and he finally took notice that the figure he'd been talking to earlier had disappeared, and he could only assume the skeletal, and yet metal-like dragon that had protected Iagatekk was this very same person. A conversation between Desh and the other dragon, and the dragon and Iagatekk, told him she, at the least, was not an enemy, if not an ally, whereas right now, Iagatekk was no longer a target. And he couldn't blame him, he was utterly surrounded at this point.

As for the Greek stranger, he was different, and Desh's next words confirmed what he wanted to do, “Let them go,” Desh told Zoharu, still looking ahead. “They’re not interested in the girl. However, Xephyr, our stranger friend, is a traitor, and if Ryu and Iagetekk don’t kill him, then we’ll need to finish the job. As for the girl, if you get a clear shot, blow her away. Otherwise, I’ll finish her off myself.”

Zoharu nodded, and as the roots that Iagatekk hadn't ripped to pieces dug themselves back into the ground, vines and grass started snaring the house like a net, mostly focusing on windows and any other entry point Zoharu could use to see. He spotted Xephyr, and he grimaced, wanting so badly to blast him with every last leaf and branch that was watching him, having them dig into his pores, mouth, eyes, anywhere, and simply kill him from the inside, as slowly and agonizingly as he could. Or he could simply bring the house down with a flurry of trees and roots, which would seem like a more easier approach to this, kill everyone inside. But, it seemed, he was doing a fine job of keeping two people down, so his services were still useful, in a way. Then he saw Lime, a boy, a girl, who was in the receiving end of Lime's MAC-11, and a floating tabby, who seemed to be amusing Lime. Why she still hadn't shot them all was a mystery to him, but once the sound of bullets being shot flew through the entire area, he decided not to bring the entire house down, at least, not until she was outside.

For once, he was proud of the annoying, green-haired girl.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 03-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Lyndy [Tabby to Cho form]
Neutral
Shi's House
ARPS: Gaby

Lyndy knew that playing her usual self wasn’t going to work. She had only one option, and that was going to be a risky move, but being a morph, one that the only people knew about were the ones helping Cho and Ryu, it would work. Just as Lyndy heard the gunshots, she combusted herself into a brilliant white light. Thanks to being her braces before, Lyndy was exposed enough to the energy of what she was now going to become.

Lyndy now stood there, in the form of the other girl, a brilliant white wing with blue feather tips out in front of her as some sort of shield. The bullets stuck, and being a sentient energy, glowing spots came and oozed something out in the place of blood. Soon the bullets came out and dropped one by one on the floor. Once Lyndy moved her wing out of the way, she was looking at Lime clear in the face with the face of calmness. Lyndy was now Cho.

Now Lyndy was going to do something she knew Ryu wasn’t going to like.

“I won’t have you shooting my decoy.” Lyndy spoke, speaking exactly as Cho spoke and emanating identical energy signatures as Cho did, in fact, stronger than hers. “Her wings are real, but she is only an orphan half blood. She was only my bodyguard...but now you’ve forced me to come out of my own charade.”

It was as if Lyndy was actually Cho herself. Being a morph she was completely risking her own self being by taking on so much of Cho’s energy, she might not be able to change again. Hoping Oliver took the hint and left with Cho, Lyndy would need to keep like this for awhile. It would be hard to tell Lyndy from Cho at all, and though Lyndy didn’t have Cho’s powers, if she had any powers, Lyndy could fly with the wings, and had her own powers. No one knew what Cho could do, if she was this Merines at all.

“As I spoke before, the offer I made was a win-win for you...however now the tides are different.” Lyndy stated, taking a quick look at Oliver from the corner of her eyes. “Please take care of my loyal guard.”

Lyndy looked back at the gun wielding dirt mouth who just shot at them, speaking loud enough for Winter and Shi to hear her in the next room. “You agreement was if the girl comes calmly, no one gets hurt. You are after the Merines, and that girl is not the Merines. I am the Merines. Someone of such great lore is not so easy to kill...however if you insist on thinking that someone else is my identity and wish to kill someone falsely...that I cannot allow. If you let everyone else to their own safety, call off your Cruxis group and leave these others to their own, I will go quietly.”

Lyndy stood firm and strong like a celestial being would of any form.

“No trickery or anything of the sort from you or your group you are apart of.” Lyndy spoke.

Ryu
Neutral
Novac Complex
ARPS: Neo, Latio

Ryu snarled at the fact that the lake scented doombringer was so close by; no wonder her anxiety to brutally obliterate something was coming into her mind. She didn’t like him at all, compared to that guy, Desh was far more likable than the water smelling humanoid being.

"I'll go with you. Personally, Xephyr's just trying to kill off BOTH the Merines and Cruxis by joining them...Kill the girl first, then leave Cruxis'es heart vulnerable to assassination...Pit two enemies together, and make them weaker."

Ryu knew that tactic all too well. She growled at the thought of another bringer of end within the same world as her. She didn’t like being the ending of all endings, but having another one around, it drove her one side nuts.

“That’s really his intention? He’s greatly mistaken then. Killing this girl wouldn’t even make Cruxis break a sweat. As for him, if he thinks he can kill us, that’s yet another mistake of his.”

Ryu knew what his intention was, surprising that one doombringer hadn’t sensed another, or maybe Ryu’s ability of destructive power was just that much of a void in her own essence. Still, it was a rather odd thing, having such a being join a group as the Cruxis. The more she thought of the guy, the more she was starting to hate him.

“Don’t be so confident.” Ryu growled. “I know what this Xephyr is...he is similar to me in what he can do...only I’m on a whole other level.”

Ryu didn’t need to let anyone know she was the Harbinger of the End of All’s End. That she could keep to herself, maybe even to this Xephyr guy. If this Iagetekk was going to come with her, Ryu was going to make sure he paid off the ‘I just saved your ass from being turned into soulless ash’ debt he had now created.

“You own he hell and a half now chimera cerber so you better damn well come with me and do what until your debt is done.” Ryu growled once again, only at Iagetekk this time, then turning to talk to Desh again but then noticing something that made her stop and stare.

“...hell no...”

What she saw was a camera. Yes, a camera. This made her freeze for a moment, realizing what could of just happened. Within the next second she jumped at the tiny machine and smashed it within her hard claws, and the pole it was sitting on with it. Bearing her fangs to it like it was a threat of some kind, she looked around, knowing there would of been more.

“Find any cameras in this area and destroy them now.” Ryu stated with a grim tone of voice. “If he had the ability to see that then you Desh, are going to have something worse on your hands than what you already have.”

Ryu had to leave now for her own sake of keeping a low profile. Motioning for Iagetekk to follow, she went to go find this Xephyr.

“When you find out what he wants,” Ryu said lastly to Desh again, referring to Demitri once more. “Find me.”

With that Ryu bolted as fast as her four legs would carry her, straight for this Xephyr, as if to bulldoze him down into dust in a furious rage.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:32 PM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carcinos Xephyr | Καρκίνος Ζέφυρος
Zodiac | ζωδιακός
Winterfield Boulevard | Χειμώναςλεωφόρο τομέα
Affected RPers: Gaby, Latio, Winter, Saraibre

Xephyr gave a massive sigh and rolled his eyes. Cautiously, he lowered his sword, still keeping it at a stance where he could react to an attack but wouldn’t be nearly as threatening. “Ugh... Very well. My associate has most likely intercepted you-know-who at this point, so I’m through with you. I have a more important task at hand than dealing with y-”Suddenly, a crash followed by a flurry of vines erupted through the house windows.

“What the f**k?” He turned to face the two humans and gave them a sideways glance. “This is not my problem... So long.”

Before a snaking tendril of grass could snare him, he quickly vaulted over a chair and ran outside… where a large dragon was charging straight toward him, the one who had been at the beach. Out of the frying pan, into the fire…

Xephyr deftly rolled sideways out of harm’s way. He caught a glance of Zoharu, manipulating the greenery as a weapon. Why was he trying to kill him? Unless…

Behind the dragon, in hot pursuit, was none other than Iagetekk. It didn’t take a genius to put two and two together. Xephyr’s frustration quickly turned to glee as he jumped out of the way again.

“I didn’t think you and Desh were that naïve, Zoharu. You really believe what that abomination has been telling you?” Xephyr stated with a smirk of confidence, while assuming a defensive positon against all three of his assailants. Would he have to unleash his true self? Unlikely. The pen was mightier than the sword, and he could easily talk his way out of this situation. Iagetekk’s unreliability was why he had chosen to disclose so much information to the creature in the first place.

"Keep in mind my abilities. Espionage... that includes deceit. Ever since I met that creature, I've been feeding it nothing but lies to keep it from trying to kill me. Although it has a sentient side, a much more primitive, predatorial side lies within it... one with an immense hatred of Cruxis, so I would probably be correct in stating that it most likely attacked you before coming after me, would I not? That mutt is so pathetic, it probably told you everything I had told it as if it were the truth, in an attempt to both kill me for choosing to side with its biggest enemy and direct attention away from itself so it would continue to live. Simply. Pathetic.

"Considering Desh appears to be preoccupied, it's your choice who to believe; me, who came to you with open arms and sought to loyally serve beneath you, or that disgusting excuse for a living thing, which hates Cruxis to begin with and has already tried to kill you once."
Xephyr believed that his cool nature, confidence in himself and lack of any nervous tic whatsoever would undoubtedly sway the human to drop the attack against him and turn against that foolish Iagetekk... as far as anyone would be able to tell from his appearance and nature, Xephyr was telling the utmost sincere truth. Being able to control every aspect of his human persona was quite useful.

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 03-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark
Cruxis
Around Danforth Memorial Park
Affected RPers: Latisiblings

Suki gave a soft laugh to the boy's response, and shook her head. "It was this or death. When you're eighteen and scared out of your mind, the last thing you wanna do is die, even if that means working for a gang. Besides, I usually spend my days at the cafe and making sure everything stays quiet there, 'cause I really owe Josh for saving my rear. He told them he could use some help, and it wasn't as though I couldn't defend myself against a thug or two, so they told me Angeline was my new name and I was to work at Neon unless called upon." She shrugged simply. "If I ran, they'd kill me, and it's not like I have anywhere else to go. I can't find my little brother, and it's not like I could go back to a normal life anyway with Cruxis still around." Suki sighed and looked up to the sky.

"So are you gonna keep stalling?" She asked airily.

Winter McAllister and Shinichi Kuroi
Guardians
Shi's House(Novac complex, Winterfield Boulevard)
Affected RPers: The Cho Squad

Winter jumped as the gunshots went off. "No! Cho, Oliver!" She breathed, her gaze flickering from The guy holding them at swordpoint to the hall, but she didn't have to make a break for it, as the man in question made possibly one of the flashiest exits she' ever seen--landing in front of a rushing dragon, not that Winter or Shi cared, the two were making their way down the hall when they heard a voice much like Cho's coming from the next room.

“You agreement was if the girl comes calmly, no one gets hurt. You are after the Merines, and that girl is not the Merines. I am the Merines. Someone of such great lore is not so easy to kill...however if you insist on thinking that someone else is my identity and wish to kill someone falsely...that I cannot allow. If you let everyone else to their own safety, call off your Cruxis group and leave these others to their own, I will go quietly.” It sounded like Cho, but there was something...off about the way she spoke.

"Third person." Winter said softly, and Shi blinked, suddenly realizing it as well, also noticing it was much easier to breathe no that they were out of his decimated living room.

Lyndy...it has to be her impersonating Cho. Shi was struck by the thought as soon as he tried to find an explanation. She had turned into Cho earlier as well, but she was putting herself at great risk, why? Aside from that, hadn't she said something about her being and what would happen if she stayed one thing too long? This was not going to end up well...and what would her friend have to say when she found out?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-15-2011, 05:35 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Terry Morris
Neutral
Outside Danforth Memorial Park
Affected RPers: Winter

Terry grinned at her response. Stalling? He supposed that was one way to look at what he was doing. He thought it as more like gathering information. Knowledge was power. And now, to play his last card. He'd thought about this while she was talking, and if it worked, manipulating her would be quite easy.

"Stalling? No, I'm not stalling. I'm sorry if it came across that way. As a way of apology for wasting your time, I'll tell you the facts, plain and simple: The Merines, savior of mankind, landed in the crater. Several people came here quickly and helped her out, me one of them. I stayed behind to slow down the general public from learning the truth. Is that all you wanted? Then I suppose I can give you some extra information. Your brother was one of the people helping the Merines out."

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 03-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Oliver Rayes & Lydia "Lime" Rayes
Guardian / Cruxis
Shi's House
ARP: Sabby

Between the sound of flying bullets, glass shattering, loud pounding outside and just general ruckus you'd expect from Eternia, what stood between Oliver and Lime was a surprising thing for both, if for different reasons. Where Oliver whispered, "What the f*ck are you doing, Lyndy...", Lime was more loud as she spoke, "What the crap, now there's two?!" She reached for her crossbow and took aim as the beep of an activated explosive rang in the room, but as LynCho began to speak, Lime resisted pulling on the trigger.

“I won’t have you shooting my decoy.” LynCho spoke, speaking exactly as Cho spoke. “Her wings are real, but she is only an orphan half blood. She was only my bodyguard... but now you’ve forced me to come out of my own charade. As I spoke before, the offer I made was a win-win for you...however now the tides are different.” Lyndy stated, taking a quick look at Oliver from the corner of her eyes. “Please take care of my loyal guard.”

Oliver wasn't an idiot and began catching on as soon as the word 'decoy' came out of her lips. He nodded slowly, looking towards Lime, who was glaring at him and Cho, which only caused him to glare back, and for a second, her glare showed a hint of hurt, though it stayed a glare as she turned back to LynCho, "Go on?" She gestured with her crossbow to continue.

“You agreement was if the girl comes calmly, no one gets hurt. You are after the Merines, and that girl is not the Merines. I am the Merines. Someone of such great lore is not so easy to kill... however if you insist on thinking that someone else is my identity and wish to kill someone falsely... that I cannot allow. If you let everyone else to their own safety, call off your Cruxis group and leave these others to their own, I will go quietly. No trickery or anything of the sort from you or your group you are apart of.”

Lime nodded slowly, with a small, eager smile on her lips. She was regretting having to simply kill her off, whereas Zoharu and herself could have plenty of fun with her body later, and Desh might've liked to have a talk or two with this little girl, teach her why you don't pretend to be a savior for an entire city governed by the strongest gang there was, "That's fair enough, I don't care for your silly half-blood sh*t-stain, just you, my angelic little princess~" She said and pulled out a phone, flipping it open and showing the red button in the middle, "If any of you ******** come following, all I have to do is press this button and you'll be swarmed within seconds." Calmly, she dialed in Zoharu's number and waited for him to pick up, "I got the b*tch, tell whoever's outside to meet me at the back door, we're out of here." She flipped the phone closed and checked her MAC-11, there were still plenty of bullets left, so she calmly walked behind LynCho, crossbow aimed at her and MAC-11 pointed at Oliver. His expression was incredibly angry, but also thankful as he looked towards LynCho, though he didn't dare say a word, lest this psychopath's crazy eyes snapped and shot everyone in the room.

"Move it, I've got some friends for you to meet."

====

Zoharu Magier
Cruxis Captain
Novac Complex
ARP: Titan, Latio

Zoharu watched, after yet another conversation, the other dragon lunge towards the building, and a part of him hoped that Lime had made it out in time. The dragon looked positively pissed and he sure as hell was not going to try and stop it from demolishing the building along with the traitor and anyone else inside. Xephyr, dexterously, dived out of the doorway and out of the dragon's way, and it made Zoharu grunt. The storm of plantlife that had been surrounding the house quickly slithered towards Zoharu, forming behind him into a large, 9 foot tall golem of grass, and though you'd expect it to be some soft, easily destroyable thing, a tap from Zoharu showed just how hard the grass had turned, certainly not an easy thing to rip up when you're bored anymore. The blades of grass themselves were as sharp as a blade itself, this obvious once Zoharu looked at his hand and saw blood. He smiled, remembering he never did get to eat that Hexagram soldier he left behind.

"I didn't think you and Desh were that naive, Zoharu. You really believe what that abomination has been telling you?” Xephyr stated with a smirk of confidence, while assuming a defensive position against all three of his assailants. This made Zoharu smirk, had he figured it out so easily? Perhaps he'd taken the storm of grass as an attack towards him, and he mentally kicked himself for giving it away so quickly, but no matter. He let Xephyr continue.

"Keep in mind my abilities. Espionage... that includes deceit. Ever since I met that creature, I've been feeding it nothing but lies to keep it from trying to kill me. Although it has a sentient side, a much more primitive, predatorial side lies within it... one with an immense hatred of Cruxis, so I would probably be correct in stating that it most likely attacked you before coming after me, would I not?" Zoharu nodded, curiously glancing at Iagatekk before scowling. Xephyr brought a good point to the table.

"That mutt is so pathetic, it probably told you everything I had told it as if it were the truth, in an attempt to both kill me for choosing to side with its biggest enemy and direct attention away from itself so it would continue to live. Simply. Pathetic. Considering Desh appears to be preoccupied, it's your choice who to believe; me, who came to you with open arms and sought to loyally serve beneath you, or that disgusting excuse for a living thing, which hates Cruxis to begin with and has already tried to kill you once."

"But you see, Xephyr..." Zoharu began, looking up to see if his leader was listening before turning back to Xephyr, "I do not trust either of you vermin, not that disgusting, mutated dog, or you, my suspicious, foreign mercenary." He glared at each of them as he mentioned them, the golem taking a few lumbering steps forward before stopping next to Zoharu, "Whether you or that mutt speak the truth, I do not know, and frankly, I do not care. What I do know is, you seem to have a few enemies," He motioned his head towards the dragon, then at Iagatekk, "And although the mutt attacked us, he stood down at the dragon's request, if a forceful one. Whereas this dragon... does not seem to have a liking to you. Plus, a mercenary who works for nothing? That alone is suspicious."

His phone began ringing, and, nonchalantly, he put up his finger, as if to say 'hold on' before picking up, his monotonous, bored voice returning, "What?"

"I got the b*tch, tell whoever's outside to meet me at the back door, we're out of here."

This brought a smile to Zoharu's lips. Flipping his phone closed, he put it away and turned back to Xephyr, "At the very least, your services have been useful, as our mission here is complete." He turned his head up to look at Desh, the golem beside him assuming a defensive stance, ready to take down anyone who dared attack his master while he was distracted, "Desh! It seems Lydia isn't an incompetent fool after all! She has the girl, do you still wish for me to kill Xephyr, Iagatekk or simply pull out?" He smirked, even in dragon form, this was still Zoharu's leader and only person he considered a 'friend'. As intimidating as he was, Zoharu only had another reason to be glad he was on Desh's good side.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 03-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Demitri Taylor's
Cruxis
The 'Facility'
ARPS: Neo

Demitri sat in his chair, having stared at screens for the past hour or so developing 3D imaging of the demons Desh wanted him to find out about from the museum. In his mind they were certainly fitting of the demon description, and looked as powerful as they did disgusting. What he made of it, it didn’t concern him for the moment. He had been looking at a heart monitor for the last little while, one that was monitoring his own heart. It was a fresh one he had implanted just a few days ago, a special one he was lucky to have come across. He was weaker than usual but could walk and stand without showing it. Demitri was he master of deception, he was the best at what he did. He stared at the monitor, letting every beeping pulse get into his head. So far, the new organ was working out perfectly, as all his self done organ transplants, or any transplant for that matter, went perfectly. No human emotion to create flaw or error in the process. Just one mind in one machine.

Demitri went around his camera system to find out where his new boss was, when he noticed that one of the cameras was recently unresponsive in the Novac Complex. Figuring that Desh and his group were already there, dealing with whatever fell out of the sky. He sat in his chair and concentrated hard. As he sat, the lights started to flicker as if there was something wrong with the wiring. Then the screens came to the same unusual problem, static and flickering just as the lights were. Demitri had his mind reach out of this room, far out of the Facility. He could feel his heart racing as the machine monitoring it was beeping at an accelerated rate. Demitri imagined the Novac Complex to the best of his ability in his mind. There was the streets, the skies, the few outlaying trees, the buildings nearby. He imagined it as if he could almost touch them. His eyes still in the mental image that was seeming more and more real to him, he reached out one of his hands, and could see it in his image. Then everything went black and Demitri opened his eyes, heart feeling like it was going to pound right out of his chest. He knew that it was slowly slowing down it’s rate of beating, and despite everything, he succeeded in what he was doing.

“Heart of a non-human...most ideal to see what this will provide for me before I continue my work.” He muttered to himself.

Demitri got up, doing up his jacket and watching one of the video’s from outside one of the old churches no one bothered to go to anymore. FRom the corner of his eye, he could see a small group of protestors, with signs and a few old handguns and rifles for protection. Knowing it was no large group in particular with any reputation, Demitri noted them as a group of religious nuts who thought that this meteor thing was the Merines. If that was the case, then Demitri found this group to come to his false expression of pleasure. He knew that these protestors coming to preach about ‘the savior’ would actually prove to be a good thing for him, and by extension, the Cruxis. Providing that this Merines hadn’t been killed...yet.

The machine minded man finished getting ready to look proper for a meeting with Desh again, information about the demons from the museum in hand and ready with a new plan that was formulating in his head as he took a few steps out of his hidden operations. With these people preaching, it would be one step closer to him completing his work. Within a few moments Demitri focused his mind on one of the phones in the Novac complex, specifically targeting Desh’s phone. He had some new information for him, and was wanting to meet him again in person, a bit more confident that he would be safer outside than before.

“I’m hoping the Merines isn’t dead yet. Theres a new development in order you might want to know about.” He would say as soon as Desh were to answer his phone.

OOC: I'm assuming Desh still has his phone somewhere.

Lyndy [Cho Form]
Neutral
Shi's House
ARPS: Gabby, Cho Squad

"I do not wish of anyone to follow me." Lyndy turned to the others in the room, almost replying to Oliver's whisper, as being a morph, she had much heightened hearing at the moment for the just in case.

Lyndy remained her calm Cho composure as she had Lime lead her out. She looked at Oliver, then Shi and Winter shaking her head at them, making sure they would not follow and instead, leave to find a safer place and heal Cho. She knew she would get into a lot of trouble for one, doing this when she knew Ryu would not approve, and throw a fit and do everything in her power to get her back safely. Another incident like years ago didn’t need to happen again. There was also the fact Lyndy could only remain in this form for so long before her form would start to settle into it, leaving her to permanently become whatever Cho was. Then there was the fact that there probably would be a point into which Lyndy would be discovered to not be the Merines. If Cho really was the Merines, then she would recover and come to do whatever she had to do. Lyndy was smarter now, and knew how to not get killed, and in fact, was good at playing dead for a long time. Hell, she could pull off a decomposing body just fine. Still, she was pretending to be a deity, which meant she’d have to pretend to die slowly at least. That was if Ryu didn’t go completely mental and screw up her plans.

“I am going.” Lyndy said quietly. “It seems we are leaving one of those friends of yours now...”

Lyndy referred to Oliver, as she couldn’t help but get the feeling that may have been the reason why there was a hesitation to shoot him in the first place. Lyndy knew and had run into enough crazy people in her life to know that if this girl was a crazy as she was letting on, she would of jut shot them both point blank without a second thought. Lyndy had to think of what she could do to stall for Cho’s healing, because as soon as they found out the truth, that’s who they were gonna go for next. Lyndy also had one other thing up her sleeve for the just in case. Maybe this person who was showing her out could be of some help to her.

She awaited what was going to happen to her next.

Ryu [Eclimancy Form]
Neutral
Winterfield Boulevard
ARPS: Titan, LAtio and Gaby [Indirectly]

Ryu came to a screeching halt as she was only within twenty feet of Xephyr. Her fangs bared and ready to rip the water wafting weirdo into sushi bits. Ryu focused on him, feeling the need to turn this world into a mere meaningless void grow stronger within herself. She resisted, completely blocking out most if not all other happenings outside or around the house. Ryu was bordering a completely feral state and it was hard not to give into it. She listened to every word this doombringer said.

"Keep in mind my abilities. Espionage... that includes deceit. Ever since I met that creature, I've been feeding it nothing but lies to keep it from trying to kill me. Although it has a sentient side, a much more primitive, predatorial side lies within it... one with an immense hatred of Cruxis, so I would probably be correct in stating that it most likely attacked you before coming after me, would I not? That mutt is so pathetic, it probably told you everything I had told it as if it were the truth, in an attempt to both kill me for choosing to side with its biggest enemy and direct attention away from itself so it would continue to live. Simply. Pathetic. “

The thing acted as if Ryu wasn’t there, which suited her just fine as she slowly drew herself closer to the thing.

"Considering Desh appears to be preoccupied, it's your choice who to believe; me, who came to you with open arms and sought to loyally serve beneath you, or that disgusting excuse for a living thing, which hates Cruxis to begin with and has already tried to kill you once."

Ryu growled at Xephyr in such a dark and foreboding way that it had to gather his attention.

“I know what you are...it takes one to know one.” Ryu knew that was the truth, as if she wasn’t a harbinger herself, she would of never guessed this person was the apparent ender of the human race. “You can say all you want, I know what your plans are and unlike me, I don’t think you’ve strayed from your real motives have you.”

Ryu had her wings poised half out, as if some how her instinct was to make herself look bigger. Ryu was technically half feral, as was raised part of her life by ferals, so this probably was what she was doing. Ryu didn’t care, she just wanted this guy gone.

“If anyone here is the disgusting excuse for a living thing, take a look in the mirror.” Ryu continued to say to Xephyr, completely unaware of what Zoharu was saying. “What sent you? Gods? Demons?I’d say whatever sent you is, or are idiots. Completely. It’s ironic how the higher sentient beings look down on humans, if they say they created them, than everything that humans do wrong is only to be the fault of whatever takes the credit for making them, or giving them life, whatever tune you want to roll with. Nothing just decided to become evil, or decide to steal, kill, cheat, it needs an influence prior. So thus, deities and gods did something to influence humans to do whatever they do to piss them off in the beginning and it just kept going on and on, and deem them unworthy flecks of pests and vile existence in the universe. Yet they blame it all on their creations...one word: hypocritical.”

“So...I know what you are, so should I announce it to these people?” Ryu asked rhetorically to Xephyr. “I was surprised you didn’t pick up on me before...or maybe ‘m just that much of nothing you can’t. Do you have any idea what I am?”

It wasn’t one for Ryu to ask another to see if they could tell she was the harbinger of the end of all’s end. She hated the idea and was very much against it, however, in the face of someone who did the same thing on a lower, much lower scale, she sometimes couldn’t help but press to ask. Ryu met many others she didn’t like, never mind the fact that she was being delayed from the reason why she was in this city at all.

“I suggest you mosey along back to where you came from before I put you in a deep dark hole.”
Old 03-16-2011, 03:23 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark
Cruxis
Around Danforth Memorial Park
Affected RPers: Latisiblings

It wasn't until the young man mentioned her brother that Suki reacted to the words he'd spoken,, her first thought to be hope, and then she shot it down quickly. She was a member of Cruxis, why wouldn't he seek to manipulate her with the little amount of knowledge she'd let him gain? Her follow-up reaction was outright anger, eyes narrowing and blazing. "And how would you know that? I suppose you didn't get a name, did you? But of course he probably looked like me, huh?" The statement was growled through her teeth, how could she have fallen to ease around him? Of course he asked her real name to manipulate her! It was never real sympathy here, all a game...

Unable to control herself an longer, the water in the plastic bottle she'd been holding sloshed around, and rather suddenly, froze. If he noticed it, good for him, if he didn't then he probably wouldn't see possible violence coming. It didn't matter to her, he'd taken her life's horror story and twisted it to his own use, that was enough to warrant her to kill him if he made the wrong move again.

Winter McAllister and Shinichi Kuroi
Guardians
Shi's House(Novac complex, Winterfield Boulevard)
Affected RPers: The Cho Squad

Shi grabbed winter and forced her to stay where they were, motioning quickly for Oliver to get away from the woman bent on killing Cho, and who was already taking Lyndy. There was nothing they could do for Lyndy just yet, but they could help Cho, and if she was the Merines, then maybe they could help Lyndy in the future... It was all they could really hope for for now, and Cho was the only thing they could really focus on. They needed to find someplace safe for her to heal, but where? Oliver's house? Where else was there to go other than his place? Shi's house had already been attacked and was now missing a door, and Cruxis was a very real thing in Winter's home...

Wherever it was, Shi was pretty sure everything to come would stem from Cho's recovery. He wasn't sure how he knew--he just did.

OOC: Latisiblings...very, very bad move. If Terry can't prove that was Suki's brother, then he's in trouble.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-16-2011, 07:09 PM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carcinos Xephyr | Καρκίνος Ζέφυρος
Zodiac | ζωδιακός
Winterfield Boulevard | Χειμώναςλεωφόρο τομέα
Affected RPers: Saraibre

Aha! A dragon who talked big. As it roared, slandered and threatened him, with its wings half unfurled and teeth bared, Xephyr simply stood stalwart, his arms resting on the hilt of his blade in a confident, half-interested pose. Although normally he would be furious for such vile comments directed toward his people, this dragon had no idea what it was talking about. Why it cared so much for humanity was anyone's guess...

"Hahahahaha! I appreciate your efforts to intimidate me, but I'm afraid that they will not have much of an effect. You speak of so much, yet know so little... Since you are another of us, I guess trying to hide the fact that I'm no less human than you or Mr. Kirvesta is a waste of time at this point. I also know you were at the beach, eavesdropping on Iagetekk and me.... such rudeness. Anyways, your monologue about humans and dieties is so incredibly ironic and uneducated that it's amusing, honestly. You know absolutely nothing about the gods of this world. If you think I serve some creator-diety that designed humanity and wants to exterminate them for their wrongdoings, then you couldn't possibly be more far from the truth.

"But, my omniscient one, go ahead and tell me what I am. What my race is. Who my god is. Tell me what my 'plans' are. Tell me everything!"
Xephyr said with another smirk. At this point, he had lost most of his interest in fighting. Such an ignorant creature wasn't worth half his time...

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |