Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-15-2011, 04:05 AM
Alliecat's Avatar
Alliecat Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! NOW OPEN!

just out of curiousity... do you get anything special if you find them all?
__________________
Diamond
Name: Allie
fc: 3952 3729 6323

White
Name: Allie
fc: 4169 3891 5729

come check out my trading shop....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...22#post3241922
  #17  
Old 03-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! NOW OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
So there are more than one, right?
Yeah, though I think you've found that out yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliecat View Post
just out of curiousity... do you get anything special if you find them all?
What do you mean by finding them all? Some of them have already been found, so you've get any prize for those now. However, the more you find, the more you win, there's a prize associated with every doll.

Also, check the second post for a list of Poke-dolls already found. Don't worry though, there are a lot more to be found, and offering good prizes too :3

To clarify, you can keep sending banners to me right now. Also, the event will continue till I say it's over. So yeah, keep looking for more.
__________________


<3
  #18  
Old 03-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! NOW OPEN!

UPDATE!

So yeah, a lot more have been found in the last few hours. Still some left, but they might be gone soon, so hurry up!

And yes, the Grand Prize is still there out somewhere
__________________


<3
  #19  
Old 03-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! NOW OPEN!

Hitmonfighter can link this post to the bank to claim his $15 for that wonderful banner up in the first post. Thanks!

Very few of the dolls are left, but the Grand Prize is still unclaimed!
__________________


<3
  #20  
Old 03-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! NOW OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Hitmonfighter can link this post to the bank to claim his $15 for that wonderful banner up in the first post. Thanks!

Very few of the dolls are left, but the Grand Prize is still unclaimed!
:D Thank you.
*Takes the money*
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
  #21  
Old 03-18-2011, 07:10 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! NOW OPEN! 24 hours left!

Alright, so I'm now imposing a time limit : 24 hours.

You've got till Saturday, 19th March 7:10 AM GMT to find the remaining three dolls!
__________________


<3
  #22  
Old 03-18-2011, 09:00 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! Claim your Prizes!

The Event is now over. See the first post for Prizes and such. I'll leave the threads visible till Sunday if anyone's interested in seeing the Dolls, and then I'll delete them again.
__________________


<3
  #23  
Old 03-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Prize List
by Person


Please note that the extra prizes are for sending several links to several posts together. Post here to claim your prizes.

Spoiler:
Hitmonfighter
$3 + $3 + $3 + $3

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=24
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...8&postcount=22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=19
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...9&postcount=10

Team Pokemon
$3
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...34&postcount=7

Silver Slasher
$3
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...97&postcount=4

sammy0295
Safari Zone Pass + Evolution Dojo Voucher + $3 + $5 + $1 + Basic/Baby Stage Shiny Pokemon - Torkoal (Randomly decided)



http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?
p=3258332&postcount=49
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=66
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=221
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=505

KantoBreeder
$3 + $5 + $2

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...0&postcount=17
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...89&postcount=3

Osha-WHAT
Evolution Dojo Voucher

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=20

MuddyMudkip
Vitamin Shop Voucher x3 + Adoption Centre Voucher x3 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Safari Zone Pass x3 + $5 x12 + $3 x5 ($75 + other stuff)

However, I'll be taking off $30 from that final amount because frankly, I didn't expect to anyone to get so much, so yeah, to keep it fair, I'll be reducing your prize money. It's still a lot, so you should be happy.

So your final prize will be $45 + vouchers

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...20&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=115
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...15&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=11
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...97&postcount=5
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=86
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=184
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=42
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=108
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=686
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...0&postcount=58
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=52
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...3&postcount=83
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...7&postcount=34

Alliecat
Vitamin Shop Voucher + Safari Zone Pass + $5 + Adoption Centre Voucher x2 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + $3

The extra $3 is for being the first person to send me the link to the first post, despite it staring at everyone for a long time, and there being no mention of anything against sending it. You might say it was common sense, so let's say the prize is for Alliecat's "uncommon" sense :)

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...1&postcount=21
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=25
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=52
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=134
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=138

3m0d0ll
$5

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...55&postcount=1

Paperfairy
Vitamin Shop Voucher + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Adoption Centre Voucher + $5 + $5

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...5&postcount=22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=304
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...4&postcount=18
*Takes the $12 dollars I won.*
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
  #24  
Old 03-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! Claim your Prizes!

Yay, three dollars. :3
*takes*
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
  #25  
Old 03-18-2011, 06:33 PM
KantoBreeder's Avatar
KantoBreeder Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down a mine shaft
Posts: 845
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Prize List
by Person


Please note that the extra prizes are for sending several links to several posts together. Post here to claim your prizes.

Spoiler:
Hitmonfighter
$3 + $3 + $3 + $3

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=24
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...8&postcount=22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=19
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...9&postcount=10

Team Pokemon
$3
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...34&postcount=7

Silver Slasher
$3
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...97&postcount=4

sammy0295
Safari Zone Pass + Evolution Dojo Voucher + $3 + $5 + $1 + Basic/Baby Stage Shiny Pokemon - Torkoal (Randomly decided)



http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?
p=3258332&postcount=49
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=66
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=221
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=505

KantoBreeder
$3 + $5 + $2

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...0&postcount=17
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...89&postcount=3

Osha-WHAT
Evolution Dojo Voucher

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=20

MuddyMudkip
Vitamin Shop Voucher x3 + Adoption Centre Voucher x3 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Safari Zone Pass x3 + $5 x12 + $3 x5 ($75 + other stuff)

However, I'll be taking off $30 from that final amount because frankly, I didn't expect to anyone to get so much, so yeah, to keep it fair, I'll be reducing your prize money. It's still a lot, so you should be happy.

So your final prize will be $45 + vouchers

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...20&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=115
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...15&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=11
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...97&postcount=5
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=86
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=184
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=42
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=108
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=686
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...0&postcount=58
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=52
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...3&postcount=83
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...7&postcount=34

Alliecat
Vitamin Shop Voucher + Safari Zone Pass + $5 + Adoption Centre Voucher x2 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + $3

The extra $3 is for being the first person to send me the link to the first post, despite it staring at everyone for a long time, and there being no mention of anything against sending it. You might say it was common sense, so let's say the prize is for Alliecat's "uncommon" sense :)

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...1&postcount=21
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=25
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=52
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=134
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=138

3m0d0ll
$5

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...55&postcount=1

Paperfairy
Vitamin Shop Voucher + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Adoption Centre Voucher + $5 + $5

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...5&postcount=22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=304
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...4&postcount=18
Claiming my prize of $7
Now to see what I can spend it on.
__________________
  #26  
Old 03-19-2011, 03:45 AM
MuddyMudkip's Avatar
MuddyMudkip Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 217
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! Claim your Prizes!

Quote:
MuddyMudkip
Vitamin Shop Voucher x3 + Adoption Centre Voucher x3 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Safari Zone Pass x3 + $5 x12 + $3 x5 ($75 + other stuff)

However, I'll be taking off $30 from that final amount because frankly, I didn't expect to anyone to get so much, so yeah, to keep it fair, I'll be reducing your prize money. It's still a lot, so you should be happy.

So your final prize will be $45 + vouchers
Cool! Claiming my cash and vouchers. Thanks a lot for this! I'm very happy with what I've won, so I don't exactly mind if you take off $30 just to keep it fair ;)
__________________
>>YOU SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WON'T FALL; I AM TITANIUM.<<

LINKS
  #27  
Old 03-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Alliecat's Avatar
Alliecat Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Prize List
by Person


Please note that the extra prizes are for sending several links to several posts together. Post here to claim your prizes.

Spoiler:
Hitmonfighter
$3 + $3 + $3 + $3

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=24
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...8&postcount=22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=19
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...9&postcount=10

Team Pokemon
$3
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...34&postcount=7

Silver Slasher
$3
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...97&postcount=4

sammy0295
Safari Zone Pass + Evolution Dojo Voucher + $3 + $5 + $1 + Basic/Baby Stage Shiny Pokemon - Torkoal (Randomly decided)



http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?
p=3258332&postcount=49
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=66
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=221
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=505

KantoBreeder
$3 + $5 + $2

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...0&postcount=17
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...89&postcount=3

Osha-WHAT
Evolution Dojo Voucher

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=20

MuddyMudkip
Vitamin Shop Voucher x3 + Adoption Centre Voucher x3 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Safari Zone Pass x3 + $5 x12 + $3 x5 ($75 + other stuff)

However, I'll be taking off $30 from that final amount because frankly, I didn't expect to anyone to get so much, so yeah, to keep it fair, I'll be reducing your prize money. It's still a lot, so you should be happy.

So your final prize will be $45 + vouchers

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...20&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=115
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...15&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=11
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...97&postcount=5
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67&postcount=1
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=86
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=184
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=42
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=108
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=686
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...0&postcount=58
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=52
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...3&postcount=83
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...7&postcount=34

Alliecat
Vitamin Shop Voucher + Safari Zone Pass + $5 + Adoption Centre Voucher x2 + Evolution Dojo Voucher + $3

The extra $3 is for being the first person to send me the link to the first post, despite it staring at everyone for a long time, and there being no mention of anything against sending it. You might say it was common sense, so let's say the prize is for Alliecat's "uncommon" sense :)

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...1&postcount=21
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=25
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=52
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=134
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=138

3m0d0ll
$5

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...55&postcount=1

Paperfairy
Vitamin Shop Voucher + Evolution Dojo Voucher + Adoption Centre Voucher + $5 + $5

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...5&postcount=22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=304
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...4&postcount=18
Thanks :) uncommon sense is the best kind
*takes money and vouchers*
__________________
Diamond
Name: Allie
fc: 3952 3729 6323

White
Name: Allie
fc: 4169 3891 5729

come check out my trading shop....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...22#post3241922
  #28  
Old 03-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! Claim your Prizes!

Alright, just so it is clear:

When using the vouchers, link to the Prize List in this thread in your purchasing post.
__________________


<3
  #29  
Old 03-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! Claim your Prizes!

Can we do this again? Maybe next year?
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
  #30  
Old 03-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Team Pokemon's Avatar
Team Pokemon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Greece, Athens
Posts: 1,494
Send a message via AIM to Team Pokemon Send a message via MSN to Team Pokemon
Post Re: ASB Event: The Great Hunt! Claim your Prizes!

Claiming my 3€. Thank you! <3
__________________


AIM: Tomato Kitsos
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com