- Learns Vine Whip
at level 7.
- Learns Leaf Tornado
at level 16 and then some other attacks after evolving into Servine.
- Learns Leaf Blade
@ level 32 (as Servine) which is the Snivy family's greatest attacking asset.
But sadly, even that doesn't do a whole ton of damage, even after it evolves to its final evolution at level 36, Serperior. Snivy and its kin focus on speed and its defenses. Although moves like Growth
or better, Coil
(learns at Level 36 prior to Evolution) helps you back up its strength.
Some other support moves you might consider are Return
, Leech Seed
, Giga Drain
(prolly the best one for Snivy's line).
(my personal Favorite)
- Learns a variety of attacks and can learn even more through use of TMs. (since TMs are now unlimited use, you can really take advantage of that)
- Although Tepig isn't one to boast about until like Level 15(which is easily achieved via the Audino method) when it learns Flame Charge
, a Physical-based attack that also boosts Tepig's Speed by a stage, making it faster for the next foe that comes its way later.
- It also learns Arm Thrust
at level 17 as Pignite, right after Evolution, which hits multiple times and is handy early on in the game. However, you might want to replace this with TM Brick Break
or Hammer Arm
(Flame Charge will help you gain your Speed back :D )
Some other great moves it learns later on would Heat Stamp
, Head Smash
(for all those irritating flyers), Earthquake
(for Ground types) and even TM Scald
. Awesome, isn't it? :p
- Learns Water Gun
at Level 7
- Learns the much reputable Razor Shell
at Level 17 (after evolution) which hits quite hard at an accuracy of 95% and having 50% chance of lowering the opponents defense as well!
- This little otter will prove to be a better asset of your team when it gets hold of Scald or even Surf later on in the game.
- You can also teach Megahorn
as a Samurott via a Heart Scale which will prove to be useful against Psychic or Dark Type Pokemon (E4 kicker)
Some other moves to consider are Return
, X Scissor
, Aerial Ace
or even Ice Beam