Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:50 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Deadly Alliance (Revived)

OoC: Bringing in my fourth character... her SU is posted in the SU thread, just so people know I didn't just throw her in here. :3

IC: Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
Rocket HQ - Meeting Room

"Pack your bags little one, we're going on a little trip to Johto to kill some rebels, kidnap some people and begin operations in the damned region of Johto, it's pretty damned when we get there." Keiru answered, and Ash scowled. "Right, both of you are going. Also I am going, and so is Lieutenant James Rodgers over there. I'm going to the training room to get some last minute training in, see you in thirty minutes at the training room, Don't be late, or you'll be in the NAUGHTY CORNER."

"I'm not a five year old." He glared at his brother as he left the room. Keiru only had one year on Ash, but he still treated him like he was so much younger sometimes, which really irritated him. But then again, that's just how siblings were, wasn't it?

He sighed, glancing at Pikachu on his shoulder before turning to look at Crystal, then at James.

"Well, this should be fun... We get to leave Kanto for once."

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
Unspecified Location

"I know your names because I am tasked with protecting you two. Big things are expected of you, and you two are important to the future, and must be protected at all costs." The samurai, now known as Ieyaso, said. "You two play a part in the downfall of Team Rocket. That Rocket you were battling, I have been hunting her down for some time. Are you an idiot or something? You thought you'd be able to match up to the Dragon of Team Rocket? Hell, you need some training before you can even consider standing a chance."

Ichiru scowled, opening his mouth to retaliate, but stopping when Ieyaso spoke again.

"It's getting late, we should make camp here." He sighed, glancing up at the sky. The elder twin didn't respond, taking out Salamence's Pokéball and returning him as Kiseki looked at Ieyaso in question.

"How do you know that we're so important? We can't be any more special than the other rebels.."

Cassandra (Cassie)
Team Rocket
Rocket HQ

A blonde haired teen walked down the hall toward the shower, her Glaceon at her heels. She'd just returned from doing some scouting in Kanto for rebels, although unsuccessful. She knew Blade wouldn't be too happy to hear that she hadn't defeated any more rebels that time, but it wasn't her fault she hadn't found any. "X", as they called him, and Ash Ketchum had destroyed a rebel base earlier that day, which had eliminated a lot of them, thus slimming down Cassie's chances of finding anything. Bad for her, but it was good that they'd completed their task.

She pulled out a Pokéball, turning to her Pokémon.

"Time to go back in your ball, Glaceon." A red beam shot out and engulfed Ice type, sucking it back into the red and white capsule in her hand before heading into the shower room. She'd been so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't heard the sound of running water, which of course meant someone else was already in there. The blonde didn't notice another person in the room until she looked up, seeing a figure amidst the steam. She noticed them turn around just as she came back to reality from her train of thought and, with a small yelp (or "squeal", whichever sounds better for what us girls do xP) of surprise, she quickly ran back outside into the hall.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone was in there!"

OoC: Fail. Planned a comedic way to bring the spacey Cassie in lol. Not my idea. o.o

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-21-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:16 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

James Rodgers
Rocket Lieutenant
Rocket Hideout

"Thanks for the opportunity leader I will not fail you and my bad for saying your name and stuff. I will not fail you leader."

As I looked over at Seth I noticed that he had gotten risen up to the rank of lieutenant. Then I starred at him for a little then looked away. I thought to myself "wow he's a good soldier for are team. I would love to work with him or battle him one day just a thought." As he will remain here in search of rebels. Me, X, Crystal, and Ash Ketchum shall be going to the johto.

"Hey if I'm not correct the train to the Johto leaves in 1 hour guys. So please get ready and be prepared. I think we should use disguises also so that they won't know that team rocket in the Johto either. So everyone meet up at the train station in 50 minutes guys."

So I went through corridors into the stairwell down to the basement. I seen all type of time bombs and grenades to explosives and fake pokeballs and pokemon. "Wow this a lot of neat stuff. I'm gonna go take some of this and put it in my duffle bag here. Awesome now I gotta think how to use this stuff into are plans to take down the Johto." I took the duffle bag full of stuff up to my room were I look for extra clothes for a disguise. As I looked at my old clothes it brought me back into a flashback.

It was a flashback of when I was a trainer I trained my little Skorupi hard. My dad was also a trainer too but, he had got arrested and killed by accident by a cop he resisting arrest and the cop shot him and thats when I became apart team rocket I had no family I lived on the streets and then team rocket gave me a place to live and eat. They got me strong if wasn't for them I would be dead.

Then I shook myself my head outta the flashback and started to put on my old clothes which were actually kinda small. I had on highwater cargo pants and a old pokemon leagues sweater I had to hang the jeans below my waste and scretch the sweater out alittle to and it also had a hood too. I put on old ragged shoes and was headed outside to leave the hideout.

OOC: Umm is there a train in kanto to johto or will I have to change the post.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru
Rebel
Keynoma's Secret House

I listened intently as I steeped I tea and let Renze nibble on some Bluk Berries. She ate slow but ate nonetheless which was better than not eating at all.

"Crystal was on her way home from Hoenn I believe. I was expecting her to walk through the door when she said she's be home, but she never did. Then this whole mess with Team Rocket started. I'm sure she went to the front line to help. But then..."

It was that but then that made me look up. It was one of those ‘but then’s that you saw as a movie cliche. I had a feeling it was a big one, though could guess what was coming next. Letting Renze try and suck the blue berry dye from my fingers, I just looked at Keynoma as she said Crystal had told her she was with Team Rocket. I still couldn’t get the idea wrapped around my head myself, but that seemed to be the reality of things and I sure as hell wasn’t gonna stand around and leave it to be the reality.

“Hmm...just up and called you...” I repeated quietly, taking a gulp of my raspberry tea.

It sounded just off. Crystal randomly joining Team Rocket on her way home? No it was too much of a coincidence. Something must of happened, something pretty damn nuts if you asked me. Crystal wasn’t a shy off trainer either, so if she was taken, it must of been by someone pretty damn good. Still, she just up and joined TR without warning? Either she had some ulterior motive or she hit her head something fierce when they took her.

“Well, if you called me to find out what the hell is going on...” I started. “You called the right person.”

If I had known about this on my own, I would of still gone on about wanting to know why things were happening like this and what in the name or Arceus was going on. We were already in Kanto, so that was a start, seeing as Team Rocket already had the area under their fingers, save for my family’s estate close to the border of Johto. Having a wealthy and strong family paid off in circumstances like this.

“I’ll go find out whats going on as soon as possible. I’ll just rest up a bit first and be on my way once I’m ready.” I told Keynoma, pulling a small piece of paper out of my pocket and putting it out on the table for the woman in question. “Things are probably going to get nuts so if things start looking bad, call that number and someone will get you to go to one of my family's places up east of Mt. Silver.”

I got up, picking Renze up in my arms and petting her.

“As much as I hate it, I’m gonna have to leave her here when I go check things out.” I admitted with reluctance. “She’s too sick, I’m scared to put her in her ball, she needs all the attention she can get. You wouldn’t mind if I left her here until I came back?”
Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 AM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Ri
Rebel
Unknown Forest, Kanto Region

The scent had apparently driven the two back into the deeper part of the forest. Choi had started to notice that the worn down path beneath his feet soon changed to longer grass and rocks, lots of rocks. Choi had been tripped up by at least four of them on their never-ending trek. As the boy and his pokemon walked on, he noticed that the trees had grown thicker in number and thicker in branches. It brought Choi to remember the old fantasy stories he used to hear as a young kid...

The sky was no longer visible. The forest atmosphere around the boy grew to be seen as a thin green haze. Sunflora were off to his right, basking in the broad rays of golden sunlight seeping through the thick canopy of trees. A clearing became visible up ahead in the distance. A small house was built out of wood in the center, beams of light illuminating the corners from above. The curious boy awkwardly approached the grand, polished door and waited. He reached out his hand for the knob and turned the handle...

Choi came out of his daydream as his Roserade started to poke him in the back. The pair encountered a large tree standing merely two feet away from his face. His lack of concentration almost landed him straight into a tree! Cautiously, Choi stepped around the tree to keep moving forward, Roserade started to become even more hyper. Even the pokemon trainer could smell the distinct aroma of fresh Berries. Soon, the fictional story became reality as the young man and his pokemon had run across a small lodge in the middle of the forest. Choi was certain that he could see figures moving in the window, clarifying to him that there were in fact occupants in the lodge. Additionally, he didn't know if it was friendly or enemy territory. As his adrenaline started to rush through his veins, he fumbled around for his Gardevoir on his backpack loop. Roserade had bounced off Choi's back and focused its rose petals on the wooden door, ready to attack. He figured that most of the Rockets would be gathered in a larger facility, not just a small house, but he had to be sure. Choi poised one hand, clutching the pokeball, in a ready-position and made a fist with the other. He gathered his nerves and proceeded to knock on the door.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(Just a heads up, I'd like a weekly PM of what I've been missing if I'm offline for days on end.)
Old 02-26-2011, 02:56 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Setarcos
Rebel
Rocket HQ (out of sight)

I have had some recent interesting devolopments that were exactly that: INTERESTING.

1. Blade is not as stupid as he looks: he suspects that there is a spy in Team Rocket. He is entirely incorrect in this regard: there is not A spy in his midst.

2. "Ashleigh", she was named, was part of Team Rocket. This was odd: they tended to overdo it with the Red R's, and she had none.

3. Team Rocket was not planning a direct invasion of Joto; they were taking a more discreet approach.

I had an idea, but it would involve something so simplistic it was sure to work. I put Ninjask in his ball, he needed to rest and stay with me.

Conveniently, a Rocket Grunt came along. I had a tissue soaked in CHCl3, also conveniently.

He didn't see it coming. I grabbed his torso with my right arm, and placed the tissue under his nose, and he was out like a light.

The outfit fit well on me; for good measure, I bisected the unfortunate "person".

I hid in the shadows, waiting for the Johto-taking party to exit the building.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru Ketchum
Rocket;Commander
Rocket HQ; Training Room

Keiru heard a squeal, and then the sound of somebody running away, and sighed, placing the blade back onto the shower shelf, and finished having a shower. He turned off the shower, and quickly got dressed, opening a locker and pulling out a backpack, placing his armor inside the backpack, and then strolled out of the shower and waited in the training room for the others to arrive.

Ieyaso Tobakuri
Rebel
Unspecified Location

"It's very complicated." Ieyaso stated. "Let's just say I have to protect you two, even if it costs my own life."

Blade Abakagi
Rocket;Leader
Rocket HQ

Blade walked down the corridor, stopping as he noticed the unguarded door that led one of the interrogation rooms. Blade wondered where the grunt who should be guarding the door was.

"When I find whoever is supposed to be standing guard at this door, I'm going to personally kill them." Blade growled.

OOC:
Been braindead for ages. Sucky post. :/

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:26 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
Unspecified Location

"It's very complicated." Ieyaso responded, making Kiseki frown. "Let's just say I have to protect you two, even if it costs my own life."

"That still doesn't--" Kiseki stopped speaking when Ichiru nudged him, shaking his head at his brother when he looked at him. The younger twin sighed, finally dropping the subject. "Thank you, then... I guess..." He was silent for several more moments before another thought popped into his head, making him look up sharply. "Wait, you talk like you know about Ashleigh. Can you tell us anything about her? Like, what's happened or where she is?"

OoC: I'll wait a little longer before I posted for Ash, and I'm braindead for Cassie...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 03-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

OOC: Setarcos: Beat you to it, Blade. :P Un-Setarcos: I am guessing that is who you meant.

The disguise fit me perfectly. My hands were absolutely clean (in the literal sense, not the figurative one obviously). I had gathered fingerprints and blood samples from the guy I killed. I decided to use my wireless headset to communicate with the leader of the bottleneck that I had stationed in Johto.

"Yes? was the first word I heard from the line.
"It's Luno", I replied (Luno was my code name, obviously).
"What do you need, Luno?
"It turns out that Johto is not getting directly invaded. They are sending a strike force to act stealthily instead. I need you guys to scatter in pairs and dissolve the bottleneck as to avoid suspicion. They are going to be wearing disguises, so I am going to have a mini camera to take photos. Got it?
Gotcha. Over and out.

As the line turned off, I started to look over the facts:

1. That elusive commander, the ones with obvious romantic tension (Ash, who everyone could recognize on sight and the other girl), and that idiot James Rodgers were the ones who were on the team. If it wasn't for that commander, I could easily act to ensure information from the latter; I had learned long ago that idiocy is an ally's bane and an enemy's delight. Once on their team, which should be easy enough, I had to act to separate the two whilst not appearing to be doing so.

2. I needed to find a way to attach trackers to all of them, as well as take their pictures. I would do the same for me, and mislead my allies into believing I am an enemy as well (of course, they won't know who I am). People have a tendency to slip up during stressful periods and I don't want to afford them the choice to make my plan fail.

I saw a Rocket Girl put a Glaceon in her Pokeball and jumped at the opportunity. I already had contact lens on that would both correct my bad vision and change my eye color to the former Rocket grunt's.

It was beyond simple to act natural,"Hello, I haven't seen you around. Might I know your name? I am John James Rockfeller."

Too easy.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:28 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

James Rodgers
Rocket Lieutenant
Leaving Rocket Hideout

So I went outside leaving the base I had a couple duffle bags and I put on glasses to up my disguise. So I had tried to look like a traveler. I took out my phone and texted X, Ash, and Crystal that the train was gonna leave in 45min. So then I had walked through the only good looking city left Saffron. "Wow the last city here with a sort of good look to it we destroyed the kanto hmmmm." I had sent out my drapion to walk with it for a little, "wow my first pokemon you have grown so big and strong well its time for us to dominate the johto region and destroy it." So I walked up the steps toward the ticket man. He then says "hello young man how can I help you." "Can I take a one way ticket to the johto region please." "That will be 50 bucks sir." I payed him the money and sat down on a bench and waited for the train and my comrades.