Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Kero00

Default LF: Zorua Breed Egg (Extrasensory/Dark Pulse) FT: some legendaries on my Diamond

Completely stuck, got only one DS, got noone to help me with the event. Very eager to have this little guy (or girl i don't really mind which gender or nature) on my team. I've got quite a few legendaries on my Diamond if that's what you're looking for (Shiny Mew, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, um Celebi lol among other things, ummm Dialga, the three Regis)
Old 03-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Primal Link Offline

Send a message via MSN to Primal Link
Default Re: LF: Zorua Breed Egg (Extrasensory/Dark Pulse) FT: some legendaries on my Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero00 View Post
Completely stuck, got only one DS, got noone to help me with the event. Very eager to have this little guy (or girl i don't really mind which gender or nature) on my team. I've got quite a few legendaries on my Diamond if that's what you're looking for (Shiny Mew, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, um Celebi lol among other things, ummm Dialga, the three Regis)
er i already said that u can have one of my hatchs on saturday, but i admit its a ways off. stupid uni firewalls....

3DS: 3308-4809-3969
Avatar credit goes to ~theLostSindar of DevianART
Old 03-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Kero00

Default Re: LF: Zorua Breed Egg (Extrasensory/Dark Pulse) FT: some legendaries on my Diamond

oh i thought i had to set it up so you cood see my name lol guess it might just invite other people sorry about that
Old 03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Primal Link Offline

Send a message via MSN to Primal Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero00 View Post
oh i thought i had to set it up so you cood see my name lol guess it might just invite other people sorry about that
no biggie, it happenz

3DS: 3308-4809-3969
Avatar credit goes to ~theLostSindar of DevianART
Old 03-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Kero00

ready when you are. added friend code, just gotta get the connection working with the WEP and i'll be sorted. =) any time your ready
Old 03-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

We have a thread for this. read the rules before posting in the future.
Click Here

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread