Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Supremist Rain's Avatar
Supremist Rain Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Australia, Australia
Posts: 38
Default Re: VS Seeker

Something quick and simple for my first battle

(1) Single battle, 1 pokemon each
(2) DQ: 2 days
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: no OHKOs, 3 chills
(5) Arena: A simple grassy field sprinkled with various flowers
(6) Ref style: Open
  #17  
Old 03-10-2011, 07:24 AM
IceKyurem's Avatar
IceKyurem Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 254
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremist Rain View Post
Something quick and simple for my first battle

(1) Single battle, 1 pokemon each
(2) DQ: 2 days
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: no OHKOs, 3 chills
(5) Arena: A simple grassy field sprinkled with various flowers
(6) Ref style: Open
Bring it on like Donkey Kong! I accept~
__________________
VPP: Eevee~<3
Hatches @ 84
Flareon @ 189
Done @ 369

Am I the only person on PE2K who likes Inazuma Eleven?
  #18  
Old 03-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Digital's Avatar
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 591
Send a message via AIM to Digital
Default Re: VS Seeker

First Battle, Hope it goes quick


(1) Single battle, 1 pokemon each
(2) DQ: 2 days
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: no OHKOs, 3 chills
(5) Arena: Battle in a City, with tall buildings around. Let's wage havoc
(6) Ref style: Open
__________________




Spoiler:
  #19  
Old 03-10-2011, 12:09 PM
MuddyMudkip's Avatar
MuddyMudkip Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 217
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmandiddy View Post
First Battle, Hope it goes quick


(1) Single battle, 1 pokemon each
(2) DQ: 2 days
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: no OHKOs, 3 chills
(5) Arena: Battle in a City, with tall buildings around. Let's wage havoc
(6) Ref style: Open
I'll take this! I shall make the thread.
__________________
>>YOU SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WON'T FALL; I AM TITANIUM.<<

LINKS
  #20  
Old 03-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: VS Seeker

Edit: Nvm anymore.
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by Micro; 03-11-2011 at 12:14 PM.
  #21  
Old 03-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Rival Silver's Avatar
Rival Silver Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Johto
Posts: 565
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single battle, 1 pokemon each
(2) DQ: 3 days
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: 3 chills
(5) Arena: SkyScraper Rooftop, the flat roof top of the highest building of a very modern city.
(6) Ref style: Open
__________________

<--- Credit to Doodlebop|Credit to Temporal Snake
  #22  
Old 03-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival Silver View Post
(1) Single battle, 1 pokemon each
(2) DQ: 3 days
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: 3 chills
(5) Arena: SkyScraper Rooftop, the flat roof top of the highest building of a very modern city.
(6) Ref style: Open
I call this one!
__________________

Spoiler:
  #23  
Old 03-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: VS Seeker

First battle...

(1) Single battle, 1 Pokemon each.
(2) DQ: 3 Days.
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs, 3 Chills, No Recovery moves.
(5) Arena: Grass Field
What do I have to say. It's just a field full of grass.
(6) Ref style: Open
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
  #24  
Old 03-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Osha-WHAT's Avatar
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
First battle...

(1) Single battle, 1 Pokemon each.
(2) DQ: 3 Days.
(3) Damage caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs, 3 Chills, No Recovery moves.
(5) Arena: Grass Field
What do I have to say. It's just a field full of grass.
(6) Ref style: Open
This one's mine. I shall make thread.

Last edited by Iridium; 03-14-2011 at 10:00 AM.
  #25  
Old 03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs. 3 chills.
(5) Arena: Courthouse (as seen in Phoenix Wright)

Pokémon may be commanded to jump into the gallery view. The opposing Pokémon cannot hit a Pokémon in the gallery view, unless the opposing Pokémon is a) in the gallery view or b) using a Special move. A Pokémon can be commanded to jump out of the gallery view, and they cannot be hit by a Pokémon in the gallery view unless that Pokémon is using a Special attack.
(6) Ref Style: Open
__________________

Spoiler:
  #26  
Old 03-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Osha-WHAT's Avatar
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
(1) Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs. 3 chills.
(5) Arena: Courthouse (as seen in Phoenix Wright)

Pokémon may be commanded to jump into the gallery view. The opposing Pokémon cannot hit a Pokémon in the gallery view, unless the opposing Pokémon is a) in the gallery view or b) using a Special move. A Pokémon can be commanded to jump out of the gallery view, and they cannot be hit by a Pokémon in the gallery view unless that Pokémon is using a Special attack.
(6) Ref Style: Open

Hmm, this one too but that's all. Two battles is a good way to start.
  #27  
Old 03-12-2011, 03:03 AM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: None.
(4) Restrictions: No OHKO moves-No items-Three Chills (Whatever they are)
(5) Arena: A feild.
Just a normal feild with flowers and semi-tall grass.
(6) Ref Style: Open

First battle in ASB ever.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
  #28  
Old 03-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Rival Silver's Avatar
Rival Silver Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Johto
Posts: 565
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
(1) Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: None.
(4) Restrictions: No OHKO moves-No items-Three Chills (Whatever they are)
(5) Arena: A feild.
Just a normal feild with flowers and semi-tall grass.
(6) Ref Style: Open

First battle in ASB ever.
I think I'll take this one, too.
__________________

<--- Credit to Doodlebop|Credit to Temporal Snake
  #29  
Old 03-12-2011, 05:37 AM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: VS Seeker

1. Single battle, 1 Pokemon each
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 50
4. Restrictions: - No OHKOs. - Three Chills.
5. Arena: A basic field. With short grass.
6. Ref style: Open
  #30  
Old 03-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
1. Single battle, 1 Pokemon each
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 50
4. Restrictions: - No OHKOs. - Three Chills.
5. Arena: A basic field. With short grass.
6. Ref style: Open
I'll fight you, I'll make thread.
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com