Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 07:13 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

Send a message via AIM to iheartsquirtle11 Send a message via Yahoo to iheartsquirtle11
Default New pokedex...?

ok so i've been searching around for the new pokedex that is supposably coming out but i haven't seen or heard anything... anyone know anything about this? i would really like to get one becuase it can really help out with RPs as well as im a HUGE pokemon nerd. lol
Old 03-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: New pokedex...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsquirtle11 View Post
ok so i've been searching around for the new pokedex that is supposably coming out but i haven't seen or heard anything... anyone know anything about this? i would really like to get one becuase it can really help out with RPs as well as im a HUGE pokemon nerd. lol
should be easy to find if you search for the Unova pokedex on Bulbapedia.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:55 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

Send a message via AIM to iheartsquirtle11 Send a message via Yahoo to iheartsquirtle11

well i was wanting the compressive one that they release.... i had the old one that had the 490 pokemon... it was a printed book that came out shortly after the release of emerald i believe. but i guess for now i could use the one online xD
Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Tsujin Offline

The Comprehensive Unova Pokedex guide doesn't come out till April 25th. It's Part 2 of the Black and White Guide. Unless you buy the Collector's Edition like me and then it comes with the Comprehensive pokedex already.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

yea i figured it was coming out soon. i usually dont use the guide books though. so ill just wait for the pokedex :) thanks for the info though
Old 03-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
The Comprehensive Unova Pokedex guide doesn't come out till April 25th. It's Part 2 of the Black and White Guide. Unless you buy the Collector's Edition like me and then it comes with the Comprehensive pokedex already.
yes but even with the collectors edition which we both have its lacking the event pokemon. Darn pokemon company doing this with the last 3 guides.

To be honest you should just check serebii

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 03-09-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Tsujin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
yes but even with the collectors edition which we both have its lacking the event pokemon. Darn pokemon company doing this with the last 3 guides.

To be honest you should just check serebii
Eh, I'm not worried about it. I bought it more or less as just as it is. A collector's item. The only time I'm using it so far is to check the maps of caves and stuff just cuz I'm too lazy to explore every nook and cranny for myself especially a second time through since I played the Japanese version. I only use the pokedex in the back if I'm nowhere near a computer or it's off and it'll take longer to turn it on than look. Plus since event legendaries can't be bred there's really no point in me looking. I only really check it for egg moves and I'll end up using Serebii more to look at their actual stats too. Also, Diamond and Pearl's Guide didn't have Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus in it but that didn't bother me one bit. Never had the need to look em up.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

well all this is true. but its very hard to consult the website back and forth and trying to work on an RP at the same time... i guess it could be up to each individual RPer to consult the pokedex. lol That thought never acurred to me before.
Closed Thread