Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:49 PM
hazzaboy Offline

Default will dawn and brock come back

im just curios that will brock and dawn reapear on the bw series what im trying to say is, yes i know ash has new partners but will ash and brock reapear as guest like may was on the dp series (walace cup) and misty in the hoen series
Old 03-02-2011, 02:58 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy
Default Re: will dawn and brock come back

Since Misty and May made an appearance after the season they've been on the journey with Ash (for example, May appearing in Sinnoh and Misty appearing in Hoenn), I think same thing's going to be done with Dawn. xD
And as for Brock, I think he's going to appear in the last few episodes of the B/W series. Y'know, to join Ash again?

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 03-02-2011, 03:07 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

I think Brock and Misty have a higher chance of reappearing than any of the others Ash has traveled with, since they aren't just gym leaders in the anime universe but more of a timeless group not tied to a single generation of games by now :).

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 03-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Skylands Offline

I sure hope they do, Misty/May as well. And instead of only appearing for one episode, I would prefer a small side story containing a couple of episodes.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Dawn, eck, hell no. They won't. Want to know why? They will see me and thousands of pale, white, Welsh asses kicking their doors down.

Anyway, illogical actions aside, I think Ash and Brock's chances are higher than everyone else's. It wasn't just the Hoenn region that Misty reappeared, it was also during Battle Frontier several times. And considering Brock's pedophilia and utter disregard of Ash's privacy, he will be back at least for a few episodes.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

I do believe japan is planning 2 episodes to see how Brock and Dawn are doing currently. As of an appearance in the new anime: I doubt it. Yeah, it'd be cool, but think for a moment: After Misty left the group, the girl only stays for 1 season and Dawn is too busy to see Ash. As for Brock, he's a perv. There's nothing wrong with that, just I know a ton of parents weren't too pleased by having their kids watch Brock flirt with every girl he saw. Besides, he is too busy as well. Any appearance with Ash would be unlikely. Now what I can see Nintendo doing, is during Ash's Unova League battle (What did you think he was going to do in Unova, watch grass grow?) as I was saying, during Ash's Unova League battles, All his old friends come to cheer him on: Misty, Brock, Delilah, Prof. Oak, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Johanna, Barry, Paul, and of course: Gary Motherf*****g Oak.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Acer-V Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Acer-V

I'm not sure about Brock, but I think they were talking about having Dawn be in a one-shot episode revolving the Pokemon Musical thing or something. She was going to be there for it and then go back to Sinnoh (similar to how May showed up in Sinnoh for an episode or two).

Visit me on deviantART: http://acer-v.deviantart.com/
Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Blood Red Lucario Offline

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Lucario Send a message via Yahoo to Blood Red Lucario

Brock has become a little worn out.... mostly because they kept him in the series too long. I just wish Misty would come back and be with Ash again.

As for Dawn I could honestly care less about her. She wasn't that well developed she was just there so the writers could have both contests and battle episodes. Brock would probably be liked if he just had a better purpose than cook for ash and (insert other person here). I remember when he actually matured as a breeder but now they just stagnate him in every episode. Sigh... maybe I'm still not over the big split up after Johto its just those three characters had a working formula for the series and they actually matured.

Absol Hatches: 27 Level 100: 312

All credit goes to Knightblazer
URPG
Old 03-08-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Lucario View Post
Brock has become a little worn out.... mostly because they kept him in the series too long. I just wish Misty would come back and be with Ash again.

As for Dawn I could honestly care less about her. She wasn't that well developed she was just there so the writers could have both contests and battle episodes. Brock would probably be liked if he just had a better purpose than cook for ash and (insert other person here). I remember when he actually matured as a breeder but now they just stagnate him in every episode. Sigh... maybe I'm still not over the big split up after Johto its just those three characters had a working formula for the series and they actually matured.
You are my hero when it comes to this post, that is exactly the way I feel. Why work so hard to find a formula that works, and wasn't stale, and completely rip it apart?

- Long live Negima!
Old 03-16-2011, 03:02 AM
superkibbles Offline
New Trainer

personally, dawn was my favorite. i felt like she had the most personality than may and misty, and wasnt as similar to ash. the episode that really made me like dawn, was when she chose ash over kenny when kenny asked her to leave ash and brock and go on a journey with him instead. i woulda been mad if someone named "kenny" had been chosen over ash
Old 03-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

OH. GOD. NO. *holds cross for protection*

May, Dawn, and Brock are Pokémon's worst nightmares. "Oh, not to worry!" "IT'S TELEPATHY." If ANY of those three come back, oh God let it be like Lyra or May in Sinnoh, because I'll be giving up the new series, otherwise. May was too much of a pacifist/noob, Dawn was super annoying and super sexist, and Brock (as of Hoenn) was extremely obvious. I actually liked Lyra and wanted her to stay. BUT NO. Pokémon HAD to get rid of her. >____>"

I really like Iris though. She's a great replacement for Dawn and May. Of course, Misty is the best, but Iris and Lyra are great alternatives. ^____^

But as for Dawn and Brock, let them die already. @___@

~Professor Geoffrey
Old 04-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Sandra89065 Offline
New Trainer

Default Reply

Its cool.............
Old 04-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Brock was awesome back when they had him contributing in battles and giving him more stuff to do. If they brought back Brock, I'd love it. Dawn was annoying. Personally, hat I would love to see is Max come back as an actual trainer with a Treeko and Ralts/Kirlia. Now that would be awesome!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zorua View Post
Brock was awesome back when they had him contributing in battles and giving him more stuff to do. If they brought back Brock, I'd love it. Dawn was annoying. Personally, hat I would love to see is Max come back as an actual trainer with a Treeko and Ralts/Kirlia. Now that would be awesome!
Max was annoying and was killed and eaten in his sleep by his Ralts.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

I'd personally like to see them expand the group to a Five Man Band. I think the potential interaction between all of them would be enjoyable and allow for greater storytelling.

For Black & White, they'd have to keep Iris and Cilan because they are regional representatives, but I'd like to see Misty come back and maybe Max or Tracy. I think that would work out well.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.