Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 06:01 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [13/15] | Official! | Let's increase activit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
idk i kinda hope not although this clan has always been quiet u know that almost as well as i do.
Well, it looks like this clan is pretty much dead
Old 02-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [13/15] | Official! | Let's increase activit

The Battling Center just isn't as active as it used to be. I'm keeping the clan open in the hopes that things pick up. Who knows, Black and White may be the revocata we all need.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:59 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

nice 1 blue, tho i chould have actually noticed the arrow saying hey the discussion is now on the next page.

in other news the po league is looking @ another resignation, drigger's gloating pushed ginku over the edge so now it's:
medic quit replaced by idiotfrommars (who just the other day became a megauser so i'm happy 4 the dude)
galblade folded + was replaced by galladeftw
erebos was repalced by xavier final due to inactivity
+ now ginku quit + i applied to replace him + thus far no one else has applied.
edit: dang 2 more applicants tho they r trying 2 use dw ubers experience as an argument which koko probably going 2 say gen 5=/=gen 4 there for your dw ubers experience is irrelevant.

also any1 else entering the tour ifm has put 2gether amoi

Last edited by fidgety; 02-18-2011 at 09:22 PM. Reason: gramar fail ftl
Old 02-16-2011, 10:45 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

well not that it matters that much as activity is rock bottom again but starting a week from today through the following sunday i'm going to be on a vacation so there won't be much activity if any.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
well not that it matters that much as activity is rock bottom again but starting a week from today through the following sunday i'm going to be on a vacation so there won't be much activity if any.
Okay, thanks for the notification. I'll keep things running smooth if anyone else posts.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:34 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Okay, thanks for the notification. I'll keep things running smooth if anyone else posts.
k, well i definitely hope you are right about black and white. i agree as when everyone has the games it will be easier to discuss them (i pre-ordered @ target the other day $1 pre-order + a free gift certificate only $5 tho (the sad thing is that is a weeks allowance for me) i'm not arguing just the same).

also i'm getting back into gen 4 idk why but i am lol.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Flaming Compound Offline

Send a message via MSN to Flaming Compound

Hey guys who's online?
Old 02-17-2011, 07:46 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Compound View Post
Hey guys who's online?
almost 2 hours into the future says hi.

edit:lol just realized this is my 100th post (fail).

Last edited by fidgety; 02-18-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:31 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

blue i should probably point out that on the previous page there is an application to join the clan i didn't realize you missed it until just now.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Void Offline

Every time I get a high ranking on the Smogon OU ladder I get haxed lol... last week I was #35 and then got haxed to #81. If that wasn't bad enough, just today I got haxed from #32 to #90. :/
Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Every time I get a high ranking on the Smogon OU ladder I get haxed lol... last week I was #35 and then got haxed to #81. If that wasn't bad enough, just today I got haxed from #32 to #90. :/
well i'm back.
i know the felling void, though i haven't used the smogon server in months. but every time i get a team into the upper ranking levels something happens most recently about to get my new gen 4 ou team (i've had some good feedback from the rmt i made on the po forums) into the top 50 on the po server 2 losses and i have to go away for 4 days and get hit with decay during that time (i don't think smogon is up to date enough to have the ladder decay implemented).

also in a likely futile atempt to boost activity i think we should discuss favorite playstyles i'll start i guess mine is easily heavy offense it's gotten me to the top of the po ladders multiple times in various tiers.

Last edited by fidgety; 02-28-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:20 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

well the european release of black and white was today, sunday will be for here in the states (i can't wait), and it's what the 10th for Australia and New Zealand.

edit: just got white i like how the first 2 battles of the game are in your roomand the only thing in said room that isn't messed up afterwards is the Wii. lol.

Last edited by fidgety; 03-06-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.|

Sorry guys, but I'm disbanding the clan.

Not many people post nowadays. It's just me, Smoo and Fidgety, and occassionally someone pops in every now and then. If you're still interested in joining a clan, I reccomend the Glorious Battlers. :]

Cya later, guys. Feel free to VM me or IM me on AIM if you want to hit me up for a chat.
Closed Thread