Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

Plot

Well there was once a place called the pokemon paradise. A peaceful fun place. With pokemon and human. Nothing like a pokemon league or a battle frontier it was a place where you can just have fun. Trainers having fun with there pokemon. A very fun place it was actually a planet deep into the future we were the year 2550. So they had little teleportation machines which got us safely to this planet and the planet was called planet Koenin. So trainers lived there with there pokemon until Mewtwo very pissed at battle when his clones had lost and he had retreated so now that more pokemon have gotten discovered he had made tons of clones of pokemon discovered in the new regions and more of the old ones as him and his perfect clones look to take over the world again. Mewtwo was hiding out in a little space rift he thought it would be safe to hide there and from Palkia too. So this Planet he wants to take over this planets because a lot of pokemon and trainers resign here and not on Earth. So he had went to Planet Koenin to launch a attack which he went and did. His first mission was to eliminate all human on this planet thinking pokemon are dumb without there humans. So he had destroyed all the humans first next he had destroyed the teleportation devices so that they couldn't go back to earth and others couldn't come here. So he figured that the people on earth would be suspicious of the devices not working so he put a barrier over the planet just in case humans come on space ship. So the pokemon paradise destroyed nearly deserts right now. Some guys were captured on are side but there are some pokemon survivors. He has a big factory which he uses to clone more and more clone pokemon to conquer this planet and the next with a iron fist.

Goal or Mission

Your goal or mission as a pokemon you work with a underground alliance secretly to little by little uncover Mewtwo's plan and save the pokemon race and stop Mewtwo's evil plan. So we are working as a team sneaking around his base to foil his plan we must be very sneaky if one of us gets caught one person can give all of are secrets up to the alliance which would be bad.

Blaze
Blaziken
Desert

I laid there on the ground hurt. I had tried to fight these clones off but, there were to many. So I had got far away into the desert where there was a sandstorm blowing. They weren't flowing me at least thats what I had known as I fell to the ground brutally injured from the fight I lay ed down my eyes were blinking little and little as I began to see little. I seen to clones find it was a Drapion clone and a Electivire clone.

"Hmm he looks dead electivire. What should we do with his body." "Hmmm could be dead could be just fainted we will never know. Argg thunderbolt."
A shocking electricity went throught my body surging me up and the last bit of my energy.

"Come on Drapion leave his body to waste. Now lets report back to base."

I laid there until I woke up a little just blinking a couple times as a rhyperior picked me up and I was being carried by a Camerupt then I fell asleep again.

"Good camerupt carry him to base. As soon as we get there lay him down yanmega get berries and the electricity on."
"Yes sir". They both exclaimed.

So I was laid down on the bed resting until I woke up looking around. I was laying in a bed with medical stuff strapped to me. I seemed ok but, then I seen a Yanmega grabbed him and said "Who are and where am I are you a clone?"

"Please stop I'mmmm....."

"Hey he is good Blaziken", said Rhyperior. "Please forgive us I am Rhyperior. We found laying on the ground in the desert and took you in we are not clones so be calm. That's yanmega let him treat your wounds and camerupts in the back he carried you here. If you were left there you could of died."

"Here Blaziken eat these berries they will make you feel better please eat." Yanmega insisted that I ate the berries so I did.

"Hmm alright" I ate some and then I asked him "if none of you are clones then who are you guys."

Rhyperior looked at me with a serious face "Blaziken we are the Alliance".

CrazyTrainer characters color dialogue
Blaze-Red
Rhy-Dark red
Camerupt-Sierra
Yanmega-Darkgreen
Lex-Silver
Mewtwo-A purple color

This is to help people with identifying my characters to people who just joined too.

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 05-03-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:39 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

Lupper and Kari
Piplup and Pikachu
Desert

Kari and Lupper had been patroling the area. Wondering around looking for something interesting. Then they saw Rhyperior and Camperupt talking to a Blaziken. Lupper jumped with excitement. "Kari! Let's go meet the new pokemon!" he exclaimed as he ran towards the Blaziken, Rhyperior, and Camerupt.

"Lupper, wait! Hold on!" Kari exclaimed as she ran after Lupper. She wasn't fast enough as Lupper had gotten there before her. Kari slammed Lupper with an Iron Tail. "Cool it! No need to rush into things!" Kari scolded him.

Lupper rubbed his head in pain as head lowered his head. "Sorry I guess I got a little too excited. Nothing interesting has happened all day," he explained. "I'm Lupper and this is Kari," he introduced them.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:29 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
desert

Aqua had been wondering around the desert looking for some life other than clones and also he had lost a lot of his feathers in the battle and more in the sandstorm.

"DARN IT ANY HOW!!" I said. "it took me so long to beat those flippin clones, not to mention that they take almost all of my feathers! Then this sand storm has to come and blow the rest of them off".

he looked around at the deserted desert and managed to see a Piplup and a Pichu wondering toward a Rhyperior, and Camerupt who was carrying a Blaziken on it's back!

"Uh oh." He thought "Better go and make sure that it is not getting taken by those darn clones and if they are all clones take them down! If not maby they can help me find some life other than mewtwo." So he started running to them only to get startled by a flash of an iron tail and pass out from shock, he thought that the clone had got him. He thought that he would never see his sister again
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
Old 03-02-2011, 01:17 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Desert

So I laid there on the bed in the tent small hideout under a little indent of sand but, it was pretty wide under there. I heard Rhyperior say that this the alliance. "Hmm I had to ask more about this alliance for myself."

"Excuse me Rhyperior please speak more about this alliance."

"Well after Mewtwo attacked the paradise I had ....... hey whats going on out there guys camerupt."

On camerupt perspective he was outside the base bringing stuff in when he seen a piplup and a pikachu stubbling along they looked very lost and confused not knowing if i was clone or not. Then looking ahead a blastoise wasn't far behind them too. he felt the power from a iron used by pikachu to stop piplup so he approached all three of them.

"Hello I am camerupt. I am not a clone I'm am part of a alliance to fight against mewtwo and his team of clones are you clones or are you lost pokemon."

Then camerupt heard from his leader Rhyperior from a distance hey whats going on out there guys camerupt."

"Just lost pokemon Rhy I will handle it, so what is it guys."
Old 03-02-2011, 01:57 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
desert

"Now tell me how in the world could i be a clone!" I said "Now if you would not mind helping me find the feathers I lost that would be a great help, they belonged to my mother before she died."

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-07-2011 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 PM
hazzaboy Offline

Munchy
Munchlax
Desert

I was lost in the desert again and the sandstorm is no help either, i tried to see through th storm but no one or nothing was around, until i saw a yellow glow from the distance it looked like a thunderbolt, i started to run closer and closer until i saw a pikachu, a piplup, a blastoise and a camperupt. I stopped in my tracks, i started to think what happens if these pokemon are clones, i could running right into there hands, my belly started to rumble i knew i haven't eaten in days. I approached in caution, i poked my head around the door to what seems like a base "heloooooo!, anyone there" i noticed a table but with a blazeiken on it, i ran closer to see what had happened he was eating something, before i could ask i heard "intruder alert" the next thing i knew i was picked up by the blazeiken from the table " who are you, are you a clone"!

Last edited by hazzaboy; 03-11-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:58 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
base

the camerupt helped me get into the base.
"So what exactly is this alliance?" I asked.
"it is a group of Pokemon that are trying to stop mewtwo and his clones." He said.
I heard the intruder aleart and the voice of a blazakin "could that be my sister?" I thought. "hey camerupt" i said "could you maby take me to that blazakin i think i might know it." so he helped me walk over to the table to where the blazakin was.
i looked at the blazakin and it was clear, it was not my sister.
"hello i am sorry i have mistaken you for my sister may i ask what your name is? I am aqua and also do you by chance now a Torchic, Combusken, or a Blazakin named Pyro, she is my sister." i said.

(and hazzaboy did you sign up and get approved?)

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-07-2011 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: Ahhh guys you guys are messing up the roleplay a little.

Mayfan1000: I don't mind if you talk as camerupt or Yanmega just not Rhyperior. Another thing is make your post at least a paragraph or we are going to get shut down buddy it happened to one of my roleplays before. Also how do you have a sister thats a blaziken if you are a blastoise please change the post.

Hazzaboy: First off you must sign up to a roleplay first before you just post in there. Your post is alright but, you must sign up first in the roleplay sign ups. So I want you to make a sign up first. Then you will need to fix your post by using correct punctution and spelling. Also you can't controll other peoples chracters so you will have to make sign up first then fix your post and quick.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

I looked as I seen camerupt talking to a blastoise I got up out of my bed and sat on the bed. I heard a the alarm go off it said, "intruder alert intruder alert". I seen a munchlax come through the back. He looked a little confused and alert from the alarm. So I had ran up on him and grabbed him up and said, "hey are you a clone if you are be prepared to fight."

Yanmega came up from behind he looked at me hold up the munchlax about to hit him. "Wait Blaziken don't hit him we don't no if he's good or bad yet."

"Probably bad I suppose sneaking up on us like that are you a clone explain your self before I beat you down."

While that was happening Rhyperior was working on something in his room. A little bug camera, "dang my hands are so big but, I think I got it. errr almost just need to screw this on then I'm done there we are all fixed up this will help with are first operation for this alliance." "Intruder alert intruder alert"!

"Errrrr whoa that startled me hey check who that is guys I'm coming though."

Camerupt then was talking to Aqua " yes we are a secret alliance who is trying to stop Mewtwo and his clones. Are leader Rhyperior will explain more just come in for now. What feathers do you need to find Aqua we don't know if we will be able to do this while we have are missions."
Old 03-02-2011, 11:02 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
Mayfan1000: I don't mind if you talk as camerupt or Yanmega just not Rhyperior. Another thing is make your post at least a paragraph or we are going to get shut down buddy it happened to one of my roleplays before. Also how do you have a sister thats a blaziken if you are a blastoise please change the post.
ooc:i said in my sign up i was taken in by a family of blazakin when i was a squirtle so it has been explained already. and the length sorry i did not know will try to keep it a paragraph.

Aqua
Blastoise
base

"The feathers I need belonged to my mother before she died. She was in the path of bulldozers that were sent to make room for the hammer region a while ago. I have been searching for my sister sines then we split up after that and then we lost contact I have been looking for her ever since. And I guess if I can help take down those clones my feathers don't seem quite as important. I found a good deal of them and I found my armlet so I don'y have to worry about that." I said "so what exactly are these missions you are talking about? and if I can help as long as I get to kick some clone honey bunns I will do all I can. also i have a friend who would not mind helping the aliense if he can, i can call him if you want."

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-07-2011 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:32 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lupper and Kari
Piplup and Pichu
Hideout

Lupper stood wearily as he recovered from the blow on the head by Kari. "Are you calm now?" Kari asked. Lupper nodded still rubbing his head. "Anyways...we aren't lost pokemon. We are also part of the alliance," Kari explained. Lupper showed them the official alliance badge they had gotten for joining in. You think they'd recognize members of their team... Lupper nodded and bowed respectfully. They both watched a few pokemon arrive and just stood there observing there actions.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:50 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
base

"So you guys are part of the alliance." I said "then can someone tell me, WHERE THE HECK AM I!" I exclaimed. "first i am fighting off an army of clones of the starters they are fairly week but in a big group like that they can pack a punch. so do i get one of those cool badges?" I asked. "oh i forgot to ask what your guys names are i am aqua and pichachu you can sure pack a punch with that tail of yours Also I called my friend Drake he said he would be here asap but it will take a while to track my signal trough this sandstorm." I said. "oh also is it possible that i can get a place to sleep i havent hade a good rest in days!" I said with a yawn.

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-07-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:50 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

OOC: Mickmon you have got to notify me that you are already part of the alliance.

"Hey everybody get in the base. So that I can explain what are little organization is here. So I will wait a couple minutes till more pokemon come. Lupper and Kari you looked different from a far you can't just be roaming around the desert then clones find you we don't know what will happen to you. Aqua I don't no if we will be able to find your mothers feathers. We would have to look hard for them and please call your friend for back up we need as much people as we can for this operation. Now everyone get in here and listen." Rhyperior had said as he is ready and about to make a big speech.

"Hey munchlax you better not be a clone of somewhat please answer me so I know." I had said fiecely ready to destroy him.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:25 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua and Drake
Blastoise
base

"Hey blazakin,I think we can be sure he is not a clone.'' I said "He does not have those stripes like the clones do, But you can never be sure so just to be safe... are you? Oh! i forgot to ask you what your name is, I'm Aqua" I said as i put out my hand.
Just then a buterfree flew into the base doors. "Yikes! I have not seen a sandstorm like that in ages! glad i could track your signal though.... Um Aqua... who are these and tell me that they are not clones..."
"No they are not clones." I said. "they are part of the alliance and it seems we are now to Drake so sit down i think that Rhyperior was just about to give us a lecture." i said while rolling my eyes.

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-07-2011 at 05:20 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:49 AM
TRK4ever Offline

Tank
Torterra
Dream

"Tank Stoneedge now!" Tank fires a barrage of large boulders at the enemy Pidgeot hitting it with all but two boulders.The giant bird crashes to the ground with a loud thump."You did great Tank!" Exclaimed the young trainer who ran over and jumped onto his Torterra's tree hat rest on it's back. suddenly a blinding white light shoots across the land and the trainer is gone. Tank nervously looks around for his trainer and the ground gives way causing tank to fall in a deep dark endless abyss, Suddenly Tank is suspended in midair by an armless hand. Tank looks around for a face and two giant eyeballs shoot out from the darkness then a face revealing it to be Mewtwo.

Tank
Torterra
Somewhere in a desert
"This desert is just any desert, This is the place where me and my trainer once allowed me to evolve in to Grotle and the place where i learned crunch.It was all taken from me by that devious Mewtwo!" Tank thinks in his head.

Suddenly a beam of ice shoots out right in front of Tank causing him to jump back and look around. Tank spots a Nidoking with blue and purple stripes covering it's body.

"Next time i won't miss!" screams the NidoKing as he charges Tank with his head down.

Tank sidesteps what should have been a super effective poison sting and leaps into the air crashing down in the very same spot causing a mile wide earthquake to tremble throughout the desert sending the NidoKing flying through the air and off into the horizon

" Ugh he did get me." Tank says to his self looking down at a wound seeping with poison.

OCC: I hate to leave it at something like that but pokemon white calling my name lol
Fav legend: Mew
Friend code" 4470 0352 8338
Old 03-07-2011, 05:12 PM
hazzaboy Offline

Munchy
Munchlax
Hideout

I was let go by the giant Blazeken still frozen in fear still not knowing if i should stay or run for my life, as the same questions repeated from the Blazeken "are you a clone, anwser me"! I shook me head in disagreement. I followed everyone to where Rhyperior was standing i was ready to listen to what seemed to be a mission. i think i should repay them for barging my way into their base without asking so, i will help them. "Ummmm Rhyperoir, oh down here im a munchlax called munchy, i was the one who set of the alarm, sorry everyone i was hungry, so could i repay you by helping if its no problem"?

Last edited by hazzaboy; 03-11-2011 at 03:48 PM.