Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Tsujin Offline

Default Re: What are you doing in preperation for Black and White?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
Getting ready to buy the game its gonna be like $60 bucks or less hopefully.
Mine was $35 fully paid off. So should be somewhere around there and you're set. ^-^
Which one are you getting?

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 02-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Talking Re: What are you doing in preperation for Black and White?

I'm trying not to pay too much attention to the spoilers. I'm more interested in the names and appearances of the new Pokemon, so I can see which evolves into what.

Besides that, I'm playing Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and trying to catch shinies, then trade them over to Platinum.

I created documents on my PC to get ready for the information. I'm also brainstorming nicknames for them and listing them on my PC.

I'm also participating in the Pokemon give away events.

I have a nephew and a friend that are gearing up for Black and White. They stopped playing for a while, but are now getting back into Pokemon in preparation for B/W. Of course, I never stopped playing, so I'm helping them get caught up.

I have already set aside money for Black and White, and trying to scrape together money for the guide.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 02-27-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: more info, spelling, grammar
Old 02-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Totally ignoring spoilers and not looking at most of the new pokemon if I can help it. I love the surprise :).

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 02-27-2011, 09:26 PM
ash_ketchup Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by changoo View Post
Are you replaying all your Pokemon games? Are you looking at each and every bit of spoiler you can? Saving up money? Training your favorite Pokemon to higher levels so you can transfer them to the new game?
I'm replaying my gba and ds games then taking the team I use in Emerald, Leaf green, and Pearl and making an iv/ev carbon copy of them. woot. <3 pokemon 4eva
Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Pokomum Offline
Amateur Trainer

Not alot other than making sure I had the 3 beasts and Celebi. Got my pre-order in to guarantee I get the game whist the 1st B/W WiFi event is still running, didn't want to risk the stores being out of stock and not getting them back in on time.

Not looking at anything that really gives the game away other than some info that helped me decide which was going to be my main game. Have decided on White. Want to play it as a game in its own right so other than Celebi and The Celestials I'm not sending anything over to it until I've at least had fun trying to fill up the dex from scratch.