Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 02-22-2011, 01:48 AM
comratred Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 46
Thumbs up Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfan1000 View Post
ok i just need to know what pokemon i am color swapping with rayquaza and i will get right on it.
oh and also it is mayfan1000 not mayfan2000
if you wanted blazakin here you go. http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7485/384rayquaza.png


I use a combination of gimp and kolourpaint.
Yeah..... sorry about your name. I didnt want blaziken but it looks great anyway. Now what is a super-colorful pokemon..... Oh!! I know!! Do you do 5th gens? If you do, ill have archeops. (this is an english name, go to cryptidex on pokecharms and search on google.) If you don't, then ill just have another super-colorful pokemon. You got one, because I can't get anything? Thanks!
  #182  
Old 02-22-2011, 02:45 AM
mayfan1000's Avatar
mayfan1000 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shadow infernape's Fiery Shop
Posts: 1,648
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by comratred View Post
Yeah..... sorry about your name. I didnt want blaziken but it looks great anyway. Now what is a super-colorful pokemon..... Oh!! I know!! Do you do 5th gens? If you do, ill have archeops. (this is an english name, go to cryptidex on pokecharms and search on google.) If you don't, then ill just have another super-colorful pokemon. You got one, because I can't get anything? Thanks!
OK i will do your request if you will use the forum at the first thread you are making no sience no offence but please use that then i will do the sprite.


And to everyone else i think shadowinfernape said his computer was down i think so do not worry and i may by wrong entirely.
thank you!
__________________
go to Pokefarm
Abra@1619
Hatch: 1634
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
  #183  
Old 02-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Kuitaran's Avatar
Kuitaran Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

OK

FUSION TIME

BASE : Charmeleon
Nidoking
Scizor
COLOUR : Zekrom

BASE : Piloswine
Zapdos
Dragonite
COLOUR : Zekrom

BASE : Torterra
Camerupt
Hippowdown
Gigalith
COLOUR : Zekrom And Reshiram


Make these like words
Unown ( in this order ) F, A, I, L
Unown ( in this order ) W, T, F
Unown ( in this order ) K, U, I, T, A, R, A, N

If this is too much drop the letters :)
__________________


  #184  
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 PM
comratred Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 46
Thumbs up Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfan1000 View Post
OK i will do your request if you will use the forum at the first thread you are making no sience no offence but please use that then i will do the sprite.


And to everyone else i think shadowinfernape said his computer was down i think so do not worry and i may by wrong entirely.
thank you!
mayfan1000, no idea WHAT youre talking about, but ill make my directions more clearer. The color swap you did with rayquaza and blaziken looked great, but i wanted rayquaza and another super colorful pokemon, not blaziken. and archeops was the only pokemon i could think of at the time. it was my bedtime anyway.... really late. so, if you dont do 5th gen sprites, i can show you where you find them. there are 2 links, actually. 1. go to google. search up "Cryptidex." click on the first link that pops up. scroll down until you find archeops. 2. again, go to google. search up "Black and White Pokemon." scroll down until you find "Black And White Pokemon List. again, scroll down until you find archeops. your welcome. (archeops is number 567 or something...)

Last edited by comratred; 02-22-2011 at 12:55 PM.
  #185  
Old 02-22-2011, 12:34 PM
comratred Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 46
Arrow Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Oh, by the way, can anybody tell me how I can make myself an avatar? I have a mac laptop and a mac regular computer. If you can help, thanks! Just PM me.
  #186  
Old 02-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by comratred View Post
mayfan1000, no idea WHAT youre talking about, but ill make my directions more clearer. The color swap you did with rayquaza and blaziken looked great, but i wanted rayquaza and another super colorful pokemon, not blaziken. and archeops was the only pokemon i could think of at the time. it was my bedtime anyway.... really late. so, if you dont do 5th gen sprites, i can show you where you find them. there are 2 links, actually. 1. go to google. search up "Cryptidex." click on the first link that pops up. scroll down until you find archeops. 2. again, go to google. search up "Black and White Pokemon." scroll down until you find "Black And White Pokemon List. again, scroll down until you find archeops. your welcome.
First off, This is NOT how you request from ANY sprite shop. They have forms on the first page that you fill out for a request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowinfernape
Use these forms if you want the sprites made by him.

fusions:
base:
1st pokemon:
2nd pokemon:
3rd pokemon (add this and it may turn out bad):

recolors:
pokemon:
color:

Use these forms if you want the sprites made by her.

fusions:
base:
1st pokemon:
2nd pokemon:
3rd pokemon (add this and it may turn out bad):

recolors:
pokemon:
color:

tron pokemon:
pokemon:
color:

color swaps:
1st pokemon
2nd pokemon:

siamimes:
pokemon

letters:
pokemon:
letter or word:

trophies:
pokemon:
place:

i-pod pokemon:
pokemon:
color:

color pallets:
pokemon:

trainers:
trainer 1 (base):
trainer 2:
trainer 3 and so on:

trainer (base):
pokemon:

color swaps:
1st pokemon
2nd pokemon:

siamimes:
pokemon

letters:
pokemon:
letter or word:

trophies:
pokemon:
place:

i-pod pokemon:
pokemon:
color:

color pallets:
pokemon:

trainers:
trainer 1 (base):
trainer 2:
trainer 3 and so on:

trainer (base):
pokemon:
See, forms for you to fill out. Not that hard to understand...

I have a request for mayfan1000
i-pod pokemon:
pokemon: Blastoise
color: red

Thanks!
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
  #187  
Old 02-22-2011, 02:24 PM
shadowinfernape's Avatar
shadowinfernape Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 233
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Thanks Ant for explaining that and as soon as my computer is fixed I will do those sprites.And mayfan1000 in the meanwhile can you do 1 of Kuitarans fusions?
__________________
In my sprite shop I do...





and more.

check it out if you can!

To shadowinfernape's fiery sprite shop
  #188  
Old 02-22-2011, 04:30 PM
mayfan1000's Avatar
mayfan1000 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shadow infernape's Fiery Shop
Posts: 1,648
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
First off, This is NOT how you request from ANY sprite shop. They have forms on the first page that you fill out for a request.



See, forms for you to fill out. Not that hard to understand...

I have a request for mayfan1000
i-pod pokemon:
pokemon: Blastoise
color: red

Thanks!
ok here is your sprite.
and thanks for explaining that ant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuitaran View Post
OK

FUSION TIME

BASE : Charmeleon
Nidoking
Scizor
COLOUR : Zekrom

BASE : Piloswine
Zapdos
Dragonite
COLOUR : Zekrom

BASE : Torterra
Camerupt
Hippowdown
Gigalith
COLOUR : Zekrom And Reshiram


Make these like words
Unown ( in this order ) F, A, I, L
Unown ( in this order ) W, T, F
Unown ( in this order ) K, U, I, T, A, R, A, N

If this is too much drop the letters :)
ok here is yours i was not sure who the fusions were for but if there were all for me please try to limit them to 3 per order and also specify who it is for thank you.
, , , and hope you like!
__________________
go to Pokefarm
Abra@1619
Hatch: 1634
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
  #189  
Old 02-22-2011, 09:02 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Thanks! the ipod blastoise looks great!
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
  #190  
Old 02-22-2011, 09:04 PM
mayfan1000's Avatar
mayfan1000 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shadow infernape's Fiery Shop
Posts: 1,648
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

you are welcome will that be all sir?
__________________
go to Pokefarm
Abra@1619
Hatch: 1634
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
  #191  
Old 02-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

for now. thanks!
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
  #192  
Old 02-23-2011, 10:35 AM
rushraptor's Avatar
rushraptor Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 95
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Retype:
Pokemon: Lopunny
Type 1:Fire
(optional)Type 2:

Retype:
Pokemon: Lopunny
Type 1:Ice
(optional)Type 2:

Retype:
Pokemon:Lopunny
Type 1: Electric
(optional)Type 2:
__________________
Ill Sprite anything you request :D
  #193  
Old 02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Kuitaran's Avatar
Kuitaran Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfan1000 View Post
ok here is your sprite.
and thanks for explaining that ant.



ok here is yours i was not sure who the fusions were for but if there were all for me please try to limit them to 3 per order and also specify who it is for thank you.
, , , and hope you like!
Sorry but i wanted to shadow to do my requests

and the unowns, i didnt meant it like that more like this

no offence further
__________________



Last edited by Kuitaran; 02-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.
  #194  
Old 02-23-2011, 04:01 PM
mayfan1000's Avatar
mayfan1000 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shadow infernape's Fiery Shop
Posts: 1,648
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

well i figured you wanted me to do the letters since that is not on his sprite sheet but it is on mine, and shadowinfernape told me to do 1 of the fusions.
__________________
go to Pokefarm
Abra@1619
Hatch: 1634
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
  #195  
Old 02-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Kuitaran's Avatar
Kuitaran Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Default Re: shadowinfernape's fiery shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfan1000 View Post
well i figured you wanted me to do the letters since that is not on his sprite sheet but it is on mine, and shadowinfernape told me to do 1 of the fusions.
you have???

oh i didnt knew that

i only requested that because i found it funny.
but i want a ipod pokemons from MAYFAN1000

oh and we are friends now on pokefarm

i-pod pokemon:
pokemon: lugia
color: Silver

i-pod pokemon:
pokemon: Ho-Oh!
color: Gold

i-pod pokemon:
pokemon:
color: LightBlue
__________________



Last edited by Kuitaran; 02-23-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com