Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:00 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Post Weekly Anime: Black & White – Episode 3

Summary Ash and Iris discover that Oshawott from Professor Juniper's lab has been following them. It was then decided that Oshawott would join Ash on his journey.Ash and Iris discover that a gr

More...
Old 02-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Skylands Offline

Default Re: Weekly Anime: Black & White – Episode 3

I thought the episode was decent. It was pretty obvious though that the Pidove could have flew off that rock surrounded by boiling hot water; I guess they were too spooked out to do so. The main thing that disappointed me here is that the "Who's That Pokemon?" segment was missing. I can't decide if the writers forgot to establish it into the episode, or it was only for the first two episodes airing?

Anyway, I love Sandile's character. His laugh at the end was awesome. Something tells me Ash will probably catch it eventually, seeing as the next Japanese episode #679's title is "Pikachu VS Sandile VS Ducklett!" and in the pictures appear the Sandile with the glasses. I suspect Sandile is following Ash and Iris the same way Oshawott did.

On a side note, Sandile wearing the glasses almost reminded me of Ash's Squirtle, when it used to the the leader of the Squirtle squad.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylands View Post
I thought the episode was decent. It was pretty obvious though that the Pidove could have flew off that rock surrounded by boiling hot water; I guess they were too spooked out to do so. The main thing that disappointed me here is that the "Who's That Pokemon?" segment was missing. I can't decide if the writers forgot to establish it into the episode, or it was only for the first two episodes airing?

Anyway, I love Sandile's character. His laugh at the end was awesome. Something tells me Ash will probably catch it eventually, seeing as the next Japanese episode #679's title is "Pikachu VS Sandile VS Ducklett!" and in the pictures appear the Sandile with the glasses. I suspect Sandile is following Ash and Iris the same way Oshawott did.

On a side note, Sandile wearing the glasses almost reminded me of Ash's Squirtle, when it used to the the leader of the Squirtle squad.

Yeah. After I submitted this review to be posted I realized that I should have at least given it a 3 out of 5 since at least Oshawott and Pikachu thing really made up for the lazy/horrible writing and/or animation. I did really enjoy the whole pika-speak thing. Still I didn't change my mind on the rating till I went to bed and it was too late. haha

I don't think Ash will catch the Sandile. Personally I think it will be like Jigglypuff back in Kanto, Orange and Johto where it just follows them around or something. It just happens to be there where they are at or something.

*bows*

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post

Yeah. After I submitted this review to be posted I realized that I should have at least given it a 3 out of 5 since at least Oshawott and Pikachu thing really made up for the lazy/horrible writing and/or animation. I did really enjoy the whole pika-speak thing. Still I didn't change my mind on the rating till I went to bed and it was too late. haha

I don't think Ash will catch the Sandile. Personally I think it will be like Jigglypuff back in Kanto, Orange and Johto where it just follows them around or something. It just happens to be there where they are at or something.

*bows*
I also agree that the Pidove could've flown away :/
And I think Ash may eventually catch the Sandile. By the look of appreciation the Sandile gave him in that episode,
Spoiler:
in addition to the Sandile wanting a battle in the Yabukuron one,
the Sandile will most likely follow Ash until he catches it. Jigglypuff, if I remember, didn't exclusively follow Ash throughout the Johto region, or many of the recurring wild pokémon for that matter.