Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 10:13 AM
ThE Offline

Send a message via MSN to ThE
Default Re: Black/White Teams

Samurott - My starter. Not the best against the Striaton City gym, but then again, no starter is.

Scrafty - A post-game replacement for Sawk. The more popular Fighting-type Pokemon in the game, Scrafty is much better than Sawk defensively, though its offensive stats leave much to be desired by comparison. It has the advantage of being a Dark-type.

Krookodile - Caught for use against Elesa's Emolgas and Zebstrika, so that I can focus on one Pokemon at a time and not have to worry about a Volt Change combo.

Darmanitan - As a Darumaka, it learns some pretty decent Fire-type attacks early on. An asset for my team, and a replacement for my Pansear.

Leavanny - Provides coverage against several types, including Water/Ground type Pokemon like Quagsire and Swampert.

Elektross - Better than Sableye and Spiritomb combined. Gives me coverage against Water- and Flying-type Pokemon.

The following Pokemon will be stored in PC after the credits roll:

Pidove - Fly slave. 'Nuff said. It'll be a Pidove for its entire life. A tiny little bird carrying a 100-pound human being in the air across the Unova region. Gotta love Nintendo logic!

Pansear - Just until I can get Darumaka on Route 4. I'll use it to take out Cilan's Pansage, and then I may just send it in to fight Burgh.

Sawk - The one with the better stats. I'll use it against Lenora and keep it through Geechisu.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Isshu Zach Offline

I had this when I beat Pokemon Black:
Samurott
Victini
Archeops
Leafeon (Dream World)
Luxray (Dream World)
Toxicroak (Dream World)

I also had Zebstrika as well but eventually replaced for Luxray.

When the games release here in Australia, I'm getting White and trying this team out:

or

or or

Serperior: Since I already used Samurott, I want to try Serperior this time. Emboar doesn't interest me much.

Haxorus: Gonna breed an Egg in Black and trade it over so I don't need to wait until I get to the location of Axew. Has a Massive Attack Stat and decent Speed. And it's name has gotta be the most epic thing I've ever heard. Maybe I'll "Hax" my opponents a lot XD. By the way, am I the only one that thinks Axew sounds cool?

Braviary: Once again, I'm going to breed this, though I need someone else to trade over one. Thought it's catchable in White, it's only catchable after getting all 8 Badges so...yeah I'm not waiting that long. (Though it'll evolve around that time XD)

Darmanitan or Victini: I know I've already used Victini, I'll most likely use Darmanitan but Victini is my favorite Pokemon in Gen 5 and was very useful. As a Darumaka, Darmanitan learns some of the best Fire Moves in the game and also Belly Drum for overkill. And Sheer Force just makes them much more powerful.

Simipour: Great stats all round and a good movepool. Once I get Blizzard, it'll help out a lot against Iris. Though her Haxorus uses Dragon Dance 2 or 3 times before attacking so it shouldn't be a problem for my own Haxorus. Will definitely help out against Ghetsis' Hydreigon.

Excadrill, Mienshao or Conkeldurr: All 3 are great, great moves, great offensive stats. Mienshao will be difficult to raise as it requires LV50 while Conkeldurr is the quickest, needing LV25 and then a Trade, but I'm not a fan of slow Pokemon. Excadrill is the most awesome looking of the 3 and has Swords Dance, so I'm likely to pick this one...
Old 02-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

I would've had Pokémon Black in my computer, and also would have been playing it already, but too bad I don't know Japanese. xD
Well, I do know some words, but I really don't think that should count! xD
Anyway, when I purchase Pokémon Black, I'm planning have these Pokémon in my team:

Serperior - I'm wanting my Serperior to get its Dream World ability, Perversity. Though, I don't know what to do in order to get it... Well, it's no biggie, I'll just look for some info about the Dream World when I get Pokémon Black.

Ninetales - My third favorite Pokémon! xD I would've had Vulpix in this slot, because it's a Pokémon I love, and it's in the top of my favorite Pokémon list, but unfortunately, it isn't as strong as a Ninetales.

Azumarill - The Dream World ability it gets, Sap Sipper, should be awesome, especially on a water type Pokémon like Azumarill!

Swanna - This Pokémon's mostly going to be used for Fly, Dive and Surf. xD But, it'll be replaced if I can find any better Pokémon that can learn these HMs.

Bibarel - This one's going to be used for HMs as well. Since it can learn Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, and some more HMs, I thought it'd be a good idea to keep a spot for 'em in my team.

I don't really know what Pokémon to have in the sixth slot... I think it'll probably depend on what I need while playing the game. ^^
The plans for my team has been through lots of changes, and to be honest, I may change my current plan too. But oh well, at least I learn something from planning for my team. xD

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Closed Thread