Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default PokePark Wii

Does anyone own this game? Do you think it's worth buying? Are the mini games as fun as Pokemon Stadium?! xD

I want to get it but the fact that it's not multiplayer kind of put me off. I'd love to hear more about it from anyone who's played it as to whether it's fun and worth it!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: PokePark Wii

I have it, and I actually beat it kind of recently. ^_^

I have a feeling, though, that only people that are really into Pokémon that are over twelve years of age are going to like it. For teenagers and adults, the attractions can be very easy. Some of the little "for fun" games with other Pokémon like Chase or Battling can be really fun or challenging (Arcanine and Flygon are a killer for the former, and Tyranitar and Torterra are really hard to beat for the latter), and some of them can be really easy like Hide and Seek (really?) and Obstacle Courses (except for Machamp's; that was just really hard).

I loved it though. I would say wait to get a cheaper version of it somehow before you buy it; try not to buy it new. It wasn't exactly worth $50, but it isn't a horrible game, either. I don't know how to explain it. But knowing you, Sarah, you'll probably have fun. ^_^

Also, the only games I've never really officially played were Stadium, Stadium 2, and Hey You, Pikachu! I played them a little bit at friends' houses, but that's about it. So I don't know abut minigame comparisons. Sorry!

~Professor Geoffrey

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 02-19-2011 at 03:03 PM.