Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:34 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Arrow Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return sign up still open

Plot

Well there was once a place called the pokemon paradise. A peaceful fun place. With pokemon and human. Nothing like a pokemon league or a battle frontier it was a place where you can just have fun. Trainers having fun with there pokemon. A very fun place it was actually a planet deep into the future we were the year 2550. So they had little teleportation machines which got us safely to this planet and the planet was called planet Koenin. So trainers lived there with there pokemon until Mewtwo very pissed at battle when his clones had lost and he had retreated so now that more pokemon have gotten discovered he had made tons of clones of pokemon discovered in the new regions and more of the old ones as him and his perfect clones look to take over the world again. Mewtwo was hiding out in a little space rift he thought it would be safe to hide there and from Palkia too. So this Planet he wants to take over this planets because a lot of pokemon and trainers resign here and not on Earth. So he had went to Planet Koenin to launch a attack which he went and did. His first mission was to eliminate all human on this planet thinking pokemon are dumb without there humans. So he had destroyed all the humans first next he had destroyed the teleportation devices so that they couldn't go back to earth and others couldn't come here. So he figured that the people on earth would be suspicious of the devices not working so he put a barrier over the planet just incase humans come on space ship. So the pokemon paradise destroyed nearly deserts right now. Some guys were captured on are side but there are some pokemon survivors. He has a big factory which he uses to clone more and more clone pokemon to conquer this planet and the next with a iron fist.
Goal or Mission

Your goal or mission as a pokemon you work with a underground alliance secretly to little by little uncover Mewtwo's plan and save the pokemon race and stop Mewtwo's evil plan. So we are working as a team sneaking around his base to foil his plan we must be very sneaky if one of us gets caught one person can give all of are secrets up to the alliance which would be bad.

The Alliance

The Alliance was created by a couple of pokemon there is Rhyperior who is a tech for the team is really good with technology and really smart. There's Camerupt the supplier he could carry tons of stuff on his back. Yanmega speed his thing very fast and smart too.
Clones

The clones are not really that strong as when Mewtwo made them the first time. Thats why he is making tons clones to rule the world he thinks he really unstoppable he has gone power crazy he ready and primed to kill all everyone thats not a clone. So these clone will be easy to beat just tons of them they all are made to listen to Mewtwo no matter what happens.

Rules

1. No god modding
2. No guns or weapons
3. No cussing
4. No swearing
5. No mysterious powers or anything
6. Follow regular roleplaying rules

Name: Just incase you had a nickname that your old trainer called you
Species: All pokemon except fifth generation ones
Moves: 4 moves you already know
Personality: 3 lines or more
Description: this can be short like if your pokemon had addition clothing added to them
Other:

My sign up
Name: Blaze
Species: Blaziken
Moves: Sky uppercut, Bravebird, Thunderpunch, and Blaze kick
Personality: He was a vert cocky pokemon when he with his trainer. Always winning battles. I was very confident about my strenght always giving my best in winning and losing battles fighting hard for my trainer making him proud of each and every time I fought in battle when the pokemon paradise was being destroyed I was scared. Seeing my trainer die before my eye was sad and getting knocked and partly forgetting what happened pretty much. So I try to keep everything calm too.
Description: I have a rag wrapped around my head and a dirty wrist band which said my name and my trainers name but, now only says mine.
Other: Nothing

Accepted

Poke Power
Mickmon95
Mayfan1000
Last Gunslinger
TRK4ever
hazzaboy
glaceonlover94
Pokefan411
Nightshade7382
Randor
Gotta Ketchum All
Nova Eevee
Honed Hand
Burn Down

Reserved

Denied

Well its finished this fun roleplay I hope people join.

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 04-26-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:48 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return

I forgot that Mewtwo will start making clones of himself soon too. He's crazy.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Poke Power Offline
New Trainer

Are 5th gen allowed. If not I'll still sign up.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:20 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

No sorry its because my brother bet me not to look at the 5 generation till I get the game so sorry no, but please sign up.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Poke Power Offline
New Trainer

Name: Drago
Species: Garchomp
Moves: Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Sand Storm, Earthquake
Personality: He doesn't trust any after his his trainer abanoned him. He will attack any who looks supsicious and is stong willed. His endurance lasted to get through his past. He is not afraid to stop backing down and hates those clones.
Description: He has a bandana on his head
Other: He was aboanded
Old 02-13-2011, 07:11 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Your in poke power if you any friends that you know tell them to join the roleplay please.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:34 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Name: Lupper
Species: Piplup
Moves: Bubblebeam, Whirlpool, Drill Peck, and Hydro Pump.
Personality: A good-hearted pokemon. Lupper is a kind and caring pokemon. He loves swimming in the ocean. Though Lupper loves adventure, he is known to be accident prone. A clumsy pokemon, but a good friend. Lupper is a mischevious young pokemon, but is trustworthy. Not the strongest pokemon, but he is the strongest-spirited. Lupper loves a good laugh and is intruiged by mystery. He is a real team player.
Description: Lupper has a bandana around his neck which has a rain drop symbol on it.
Other: Lupper was abused by his trainer.

Name: Kari
Species: Pichu
Moves: Thunderbolt, Spark, Iron Tail, and Sweet Kiss.
Personality: Kari is a kind and compassionate pokemon. She will help anyone in need. She has a strong sense of justice and is very energetic. She loves to run around and play her heart out. But she can be serious when she needs to be. Kari is overall free-spirited, laid-back, and kind. She has a sharp mind and can easily think fast when situation demands it. She has trouble containing her emotions and may overeact a lot. She also jumps to conclusions and is very curious which gets her into trouble.
Description: Kari wears a red ring on her right ear and a blue ring on her left ear.
Other: Kari had the same trainer as Lupper.

Last edited by mickmon95; 02-13-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:25 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Yeah your accepted mickmon if you got any of your friends looking for a roleplay to join please tell them.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:09 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfan1000 View Post
i would like to join if i can
Name: blaze
Species: blaziken.
Moves: blaze kick, sky upper cut, brave bird, blast burn.
Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a torchic the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home him and his sister named flames managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then.
Description: he is shiny.
Other: no i think i'm good.

Hey I already have a blaziken if you didn't know but, you can still pick him if you want to.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:06 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

yeah i saw that but he is my favorite pokemon if i had to chose 1 pokemon to save out of the starters it would be in the torchic family
if i could i might take my pokemon that i made but i bet i cant so.....when does this get a bigger plot/story/what?
note i bet $0million 0 thousand 0hundred 0 and 0 cents ($000000000.00)
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats

Last edited by mayfan1000; 02-18-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:43 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

I will change my character I don't like having the same as someone we need like one more person at least.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:00 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

if you want to say blazakin i could change to a blastoise and my name is Aqua and my sister's name is river and we were squirtle's when our parents died same other than tha if you chane if you don't want to then i will your choice your thing
Old 02-19-2011, 12:10 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

That would be nice of you then please
Old 02-19-2011, 12:35 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

ok redo

Name: aqua
Species: blastoise.
Moves: hydro pump,surf,dive,dig.
Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a squirtle the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home for the hammer region. Him and his sister named pyro managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then. he was also adopted by a family of blazakin's
Other: he has old blazakin feathers attached to his canons and he also has a blaziken red banana attached to his right arm

Last edited by mayfan1000; 02-21-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:49 AM
last_gunslinger Offline
New Trainer

can i join? if so heres my character

Name: Reaver
Breed: Weavile
Moves:
ice punch
night slash
swordance
brick break
personality: Reaver is a bit cocky but he has the experiance to back it up, at times he can be a jokster but is serious when he has to be