Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 PM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Post Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!


In case you missed the Gamestop giveaway, Shiny versions of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are available for download over Nintendo Wi-Fi's Mystery Gift. This event is available to all trainers in the United States a

More...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:00 AM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Yup. Already got mine for sure. Got a Gamestp one and a WIN2011 now. :D
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:04 AM
ashkelon's Avatar
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 534
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
Yup. Already got mine for sure. Got a Gamestp one and a WIN2011 now. :D
I'm being dense, I guess, but I picked up the gamestop ones, and it won't let me download these. Says I already have them (all 5 carts, of course).

How do you manage to get them twice?
__________________
The best kind of friend is like iron sharpening iron.
***** Text uprate to 77673 *****

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
I'm being dense, I guess, but I picked up the gamestop ones, and it won't let me download these. Says I already have them (all 5 carts, of course).

How do you manage to get them twice?
You can't on one cart.

Every event pokemon has a specific ID no to their Wonder Card which your game cart has stored in it's memory. The Gamestp Raikou's happens to be 59.
However since the WIN2011 Raikou is essentially the exact same one (but for people who couldn't get them from Gamestop) so they have the same ID no. 59.
So you can't get them both on one cart. Your game will see the 59 WonderCard on your game and tell you that you've already recieve that gift.
I didn't get the Gamestp Raikou on one of my carts since I assumed they would do this like they did with the Gamestp Pichu and Jirachi when they gave them out later over wifi.
So that's how I got mine.
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |

Last edited by Tsujin; 02-08-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:36 AM
ashkelon's Avatar
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 534
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
You can't on one cart.

Every event pokemon has a specific ID no to their Wonder Card which your game cart has stored in it's memory. The Gamestp Raikou's happens to be 59.
However since the WIN2011 Raikou is essentially the exact same one but for people who couldn't get them from Gamestop so they have the same ID no. 59.
So you can't get them both on one cart. I didn't get the Gamestp Raikou on one of my carts since I assumed they would do this like they did with the Gamestp Pichu and Jirachi when they gave them out later over wifi.
I thought you meant you HAD gotten one set, and then done the second on the same cart, which as far as I knew was impossible.

I would have left one cart unpopulated, had I been thinking.

But you just confirmed what I already knew. I just couldn't see how you'd done both sets on the same cart -- and you hadn't.

On another note... Is anyone else disturbed by Entei's cyanotic tongue?

I think it looks like he needs oxygen. STAT.
__________________
The best kind of friend is like iron sharpening iron.
***** Text uprate to 77673 *****

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
I thought you meant you HAD gotten one set, and then done the second on the same cart, which as far as I knew was impossible.

I would have left one cart unpopulated, had I been thinking.

But you just confirmed what I already knew. I just couldn't see how you'd done both sets on the same cart -- and you hadn't.

On another note... Is anyone else disturbed by Entei's cyanotic tongue?

I think it looks like he needs oxygen. STAT.


Haha, well technically I did get them on the same cart but I'm using a Flash Cart and can edit my save data and remove the unique ID no and re download it but that can't be done on an ordinary retail cart obviously. xD
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:53 AM
ashkelon's Avatar
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 534
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
Haha, well technically I did get them on the same cart but I'm using a Flash Cart and can edit my save data and remove the unique ID no and re download it but that can't be done on an ordinary retail cart obviously. xD
There ya' go, but I wasn't going to say that out loud. LOL!

I'm as straight-arrow about that stuff as I can be, having gotten a pokemon or two off of the GTS, before I figured out how much trash is out there -- not to mention the absurd requests.

I'll trade you this level 30 scyther for a level 1 Groudon. yeah.
__________________
The best kind of friend is like iron sharpening iron.
***** Text uprate to 77673 *****


Last edited by ashkelon; 02-09-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Bittersweet Memories's Avatar
Bittersweet Memories Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England
Posts: 79
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Awesome I'm so downloading these, thank God Nintendo has brought them into Europe as well.

Any news on the Celebi coming to Europe? D:
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Shiny Legendary Beast Trio available over Wi-Fi!

Wow this is surprising i missed the raikou event and i have the cchance to get them now!

I got the entei one but only on my heartgold I forgot to bring my diamond, then i got my suicune on both. 2 ashs pikachu and Hoping to get 2 celebi's if they release

also can you find your Sid(secret I.D) with shiny event pokemon?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com