Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Pokemon Anime Dub Discussion

I don't see a discussion thread to talk about the dub or anything recently in the anime so I guess this thread would have to do.

Still the main reason why I made this thread is because I just got done watching the last episode of the Sinnoh Saga. I have to say that I enjoyed this episode a lot more then I expected. To tell the truth the last three episodes I was expecting to be really lame but each one of them I enjoyed them more then any other episode in the last few months. A cool and bit famous voice actor played Tobias, seeing Brock in action, Team Rocket 'winning' in something and a touching ending. So it was all good and better then I thought.

Anybody else has any thoughts on how things ended for Sinnoh?

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 02-06-2011, 04:18 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Pokemon Anime Dub Discussion

All I have to say is 193 episodes in that saga is way too much.
Since the Battle Dimension series, Sinnoh afterward wasn't all that entertaining up until the Sinnoh League and maybe including whatever gyms he visited post-Team Galactic.
To be honest Sinnoh was the most boring saga considering how slow-paced it was. Without Team Galactic, this series would not have been worth wasting time to watch unless a new pokémon was caught, learned a new move, or evolved, or if Ash was facing a gym leader.
The Sinnoh league afterward is perhaps my 2nd favorite of the saga following the Team Galactic story. Therefore an unpleasantly long series ends great.
Now to Unova (Isshu) the journey goes!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
All I have to say is 193 episodes in that saga is way too much.
Since the Battle Dimension series, Sinnoh afterward wasn't all that entertaining up until the Sinnoh League and maybe including whatever gyms he visited post-Team Galactic.
To be honest Sinnoh was the most boring saga considering how slow-paced it was. Without Team Galactic, this series would not have been worth wasting time to watch unless a new pokémon was caught, learned a new move, or evolved, or if Ash was facing a gym leader.
The Sinnoh league afterward is perhaps my 2nd favorite of the saga following the Team Galactic story. Therefore an unpleasantly long series ends great.
Now to Unova (Isshu) the journey goes!
Amen brotha!

And let's hope they improve way more in upcoming series.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I must be the old girl out then. I actually enjoyed the Sinnoh Saga. Except for a few filler episodes I thought it was pretty good. There was an actual story to follow with Team Galactic and Hunter J. Contests were solid. Ash actually evolved pokemon. Felt good.

Still hopefully now that I get to watch BW with sound it won't be bad.

*Bows*

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.